15. Day to Remember

Sam's POV:

New day, new beginning. So I today I thought I would make cookies for Mon. I don't know how to make cookies but I can browse it right? I'm smart. Everytime it's Mon who makes me delicious foods, so I should try sometimes too.

I woke up early despite today is holiday and went to market to buy the ingredients for making Cookies. I bought the best products, the cookies will be tastiest! After buying Boba milk for my booboo I returned home.

"Where did you go this early?" Mon asked with a glass of water in her hand.

"I went to market, I'll make cookies. Let's make it together." I said putting the bags on table.

"I'd love to. But I thought we would go on a date today...we should celebrate."

"Celebrate what?"

"Celebrate us together again"

"Oh, then..."

"We can make cookies after we return too, right?"

"Oh yeah! Great, then hurry up, get ready. Let's go early so that we can return early too. But you can't say that you're tired after hanging out okay?"

"Okay okay. Don't worry. I'll accompany you to make cookies. It will be cute"

"Where do you wanna go?"

"Umm...let's go to amusement park?"

"As you wish my wifey"

Then we did some stuffs and got ready. We went towards Ms. Duanpen, I opened the car door for her and make her sit properly then got inside the car. I drove the car to amusement park.

I will spend this day totally with Mon. No worries, no work. Just me and Mon. I'll make sure that today's memory will put a smile on our face when we grow older and look back.

"Let's ride this one!" Mon pointed to the Boomerang. I just stared at that gaint ride.

"What happened? Let's goooo!" Mon said with Earth's all the excitement

"Why don't we ride on the little one...look over there, that one is cute " I said trying to avoid her idea

"Huh? This one is for kids. I wanna ride this gaint one"

"Let's have kids then?"

"You're coming or not? If not, then I'm going alone. Bye" she proceeded to go but I hold her arm immediately

"Umm- should we eat something first? " I said trying to make her forget about that ride. I'm a coward about this things. Why would we put our life in danger by riding those?!

"Nope. If you don't want to go then let me." She again proceeded to go, this time harshly

"Ah- okay okay. I'm coming too." I said as I pout. I'm dying with the fear of this weird dangerous ride.

"That's my woman! Let's gooooooo!!!" She said as if she won World War III

This girl! She can make me agree with anything she wants. She dragged me to the ride. We ride it side by side. And don't ask me what happened afterwards.

Mon's POV:

Finally I made her agree and now she's sitting like a dead fish beside me. This Khun Sam...she's a baby. People thinks that she's a boss with veins running cold blood, but for me, she's a puppy who always seeks for my attention and scared to ride gaint rides, hahah.

On the ride I just enjoyed the moment and didn't notice much about Khun Sam but she's was screaming.

"Ooooohhhh!! Huuuwaahh!! Mm-mmMon!! I loo-aaaaahhhhhh- laaaooovveeee youu!!!! I love youuu Mooonnnnnnn!!!! Ohhhh God!! Save meeeeeeeee!! Just this time pleaseeee!!! I won't-I won't ride eveeer again -aaahhhhhh!!!! I'm gonna die!!!!" Is all I can hear from Khun Sam's month.