18. Office Thing

Sam's POV:

I made my mind. I will clear the misunderstanding between us. Though we're fine now, I want to make everything I'm thinking positive. I don't want to overthink. That will only make gap between us. And besides, she told me to tell her what bothers me, I'll tell about Mr. Kim. I'm sure she'll prioritize me!

So today I'll talk to her. I'll do that after returning from office, because I'm still afraid if I again quarrel with her then I'm gonna spend the whole day with my heart aching. So it would be better after office, at night when only we are at home. Only me and her.

I'll go home early today. I need to complete the works here as quick as I can. But every part of my mind is busy making script to talk with her.

***

I had appointment with Miss Nita this morning. She came to my office. We talked about work while having coffee. But after that she started talking sh*ts again. So I warned her.

"Why are you stopping me from telling you the truth? You know that well too."

"I believe more in MY WIFE than I know about something. I choose to trust her than some random women sending me images" I said highlighting the 'My Wife' and also indirectly pointing her. But why I'm feeling a little dizzy? Leave that...!

"Oh? Nevermind. I didn't mind what you said."

"...."

"I know you, Sam. I know what you need. I'll give you that. I know two are still distanced." She said stepping closer to me.

"You know nothing! Don't come near me. I'm fine with what I have" I raised my voice.

Mon's POV :

I just finished my work. I should have lunch with Sam. She wants this from long time. Let's surprise her. Yayyy!

Mr. Kim offered me lunch today but I refused him. I'm sorry but Sam is always my first priority.
So I took my bag and went to her office. I was sent there by the office driver.

"Should we go outside for dinner tonight?" I asked myself while I'm on my way.

"No no no...We should stay at home tonight, I haven't get time to get close to her for long time. She must be wanting me as I do. Last time we couldn't do it because of my period. Let's eat at home quickly so that we can have more time for doing that."

As I entered the building, everybody greeted me, I did the same. Some of them approached to have a talk with me. They asked me why I came there and I replied that I'm here to have lunch with my wife proudly. After talking with them for a while I proceeded to go to Sam's office.
I met her manager, Mr. Devi on the way. He greeted me too and then guided me to her office, though I know the way. It's their way to show me respect I guess. He asked me if I want coffee or tea before I enter Sam's office. But it's already lunch time so I just refused him. He nodded with a smile and left. Then I directly opened the door, I usually don't knock before entering her office as she forbade me to.

Sam's POV :

"Don't shout at me, Sam. I'm willing to give you myself. Accept me, Sam. I'm dying to touch you." She sat on my laps while saying those. I can't really do anything...what happened to me? I'm feeling more dizzy...am I drunk? But I just drank coffee. I'm trying to push her but she's not even moving a bit, what happened to my body?!

"Come babe, feel me. Let's make it hot." She said while traveling her hand on my neck to cheek.

WTF is happening?! Why can't I push her away? I can't do this with her! Why?!

I couldn't do anything but still tried to make her stop. But at the end she finally reached my lips. F*ck! She kissed me! Obviously I didn't respond back. She tried to make me open my mouth but I kept it shut down. God, please stop this! At least give me the chance to make it stop. Why I'm not able to do anything? Why am I feeling drunk?! What will go through Mon if she sees this?! F*ck!

Nita took off my suit and started unbuttoning my shirt, but I held her hand instantly making her stop. Still she managed to unbutton three of them. I was dying with the thought of Mon, If she sees this! God, I'm betraying her! I'm doing more than she did. How will she forgive me?! I was praying to God to stop this. I couldn't do anything except that.

Mon's POV :

The door wasn't locked, but I wish it was... My heart skipped a beat. My world crashed down. I couldn't believe my own eyes.
I saw Sam...with Nita. I couldn't believe that- that...

How could you do this, Sam?! Just how? You were so obsessed with me then why another woman? Am I not enough? Did you start to ignore me that day because of this? Are you done?! Did you decide to leave because you can't handle two sides? But why? What was my fault? Just where did I lack? You could have tell me...I surely would have improved myself. I asked you many times to tell me if you needed anything, if I'm not satisfying you! But why you choose to betray me? Why? I thought I'd spend time with you tonight, but I think you couldn't wait anymore. I already tried to do it with you but you was the one who rejected. Because of this? Because you don't like me anymore? Because you're done playing with my body? I thought I would surprise you but I am the one who got suprised. I thought everything is getting better. I thought I'm taking care of you well, I'm giving you more attention, I'm giving you time enough. I thought I'm doing enough to make you stay! Then why this had to happen?

Tears rolled down on my cheeks. They were so busy that they didn't noticed me at first but when I unknowingly sobbed out loud and approached to run away, they both looked at me. I took some moment to turn around and run away as I was too much in shock. In that span of time, Sam managed to push Nita away and chase after me.

I tried hard to run fast but I was losing all my energy. Everybody was looking at me as I was looking like a mess, crying like my heart would jump out anytime. I bumped into an employee on the way but again continued running. I could hear Sam was calling to stop me but I didn't look around. I couldn't take this! I was running to not get caught by Sam. Everytime I wiped my tears, my vision started to blur again, I was crying continuously. I was running out of breath but still not stopping, Sam was screaming my name but I ignored and suddenly,

I heard a loud sound from my right side...a car...

________________

Here I am. Sorry for the delay. I'm a little sick from few days. I updated this one cause I don't want to make you wait anymore. I hope you liked this part.

What do you think about Sam? Does she really deserve to be blamed?
About Mon, it's heartbreaking for her too.

Please somebody kill this Nita!
Oh, ops. I'm the author right? Hehehe
*awkward smile*

I'll try to update another one very soon.
Till then stay tuned, take care!
I love you guys <3

Your sick author,
Unknown Writer ~