20. That Happened to Her

Sam's POV:

It's already the 4th day in the hospital.

I thought I'd lose her for lifetime. I thought she'll have amnesia and forget me. Or she might go in coma for a long time. But nothing like that happened.

A part of me is really very much happy and relieved that nothing what I was thinking happened to her. Atleast she's alive.

But...she is paralysed..

She can't move, can't talk, can't response to our words. I can't stand that. That's breaks every corner of my heart.

I don't know how I survived these four days. I'm hopeless. I don't know what I said in front of her parents. When they asked what happened I tried to explain but nothing came out from my mouth. I just sobbed, kneeling down in front of them, saying that I couldn't take care of their daughter. I lost.

My friends took care of the breaking down parents of Mon. They took care of me too. I'm really lucky to have them. After I calm down a little, I told them everything. Everything that was eating me. From the very start to end. I don't know if they are thinking I'm a coward. If they are, then they are correct, I am. I could have just talked to Mon earlier. I could have controled myself. I could have save her.

They explained everything to my in laws. They maybe won't give their daughter to me this time. But I don't care, I can do anything to get her back, to make her understand.

Mon just stared at the blank space. We can't even make her sleep. She can hear us, see us but can't response back. Doctors said she'll recover, but it'll take time. For now, her whole body is paralysed. Maybe for the shock, maybe because her brain is damaged. The right side of her body and her brain are damaged the most. 6 months is the least time for her to recover, it can take years too. I contacted the best doctors and specialist for her treatment. They tried their best, ongoing as well. Now we can just hope and pray, let's see how Min reacts to the treatment.

I can wait. I can wait for lifetime if it's her.

I'm staying at the hospital with Mon all the time, hoping she'd recover at anytime and I'd explain everything to her. I don't want to lose her this time. Not in a thousand years.

I'm taking care of her in every single way possible. I don't want to miss any chance to make her realise I never cheated, I never will. I'll stay with her everyday, every night, each second.

I'm trying to be awake as long as I can but my body can't take this all the time so I'm just falling asleep beside her without even realising.

In this 21 days, I never saw her move a bit. Sometimes I can't even understand if she's awake or sleeping.

Mon's parents hate me now, I can get it by their behaviour, talking tone towards me. I tried to explain everything afterwards but they never tried to understand. I ruined Grandma's expections towards me. Maybe Khun Neung is ashamed of me too. They never thought I'd do something like that. I was the one who begged the most to get married. Now I'm the one who ruined everything. But I never did any of this. Now they think they really chose wrong decision by letting me marry Mon. But Why they can't get it? I never did any of this! Why they can't trust me?! They should listen to me too!

Only my friends listen. Even if they can't fully trust me but atleast they tried. They tried to give me a shoulder.

***

I always keep my promises. I did this time as well. I stayed, I waited for her.

Today is the 808th day I'm away from you, Mon. You never talked to me all this time. Your parents took you away from me. I didn't protest that much, I know you need time, you can't stand to see me now. But I always keep an eye on you. I always check up on you. I still love you as always and I'll always do too.

I get to know that Mon is recovering well. She already recovered the left side of her body 4 months ago. Now she can talk, not properly but yeah she can. She doesn't want to talk much now. I didn't visited her since her parents warned me when they took her with them. I decided when she totally recovers and able to understand my perspective I'll visit her. But I never get the news that she's totally recovered, it will take time maybe..

________________

Hello friendzzz, new part is here. Enjoy.

I got some comments that you guys don't want long dramas or POVs so I won't put it much. Only the necessary. Let's hope good parts soon. Author don't know either >.<

Ok, thank you very much for reading and supporting. Hoping you guys in future too.
I love you all <3

Your hopeless author,
Unknown ~