29. Ways to Get Her Back

Mon's POV :

"Mae! Phaw! I got the job!!" I shouted as I came downstairs hurriedly.

"Congrats, my dear! I knew you'll make us proud." My dad said.

"Congratulations, my sweetheart" My mom hugged me.

"And they said they'll pay for the flight to UK." I said after pulling away and showing them the Email.

"Really? Great"

"Then when are you going?"

"I'll be leaving on Wednesday"

"That's great, dear"

***

Okay, so I got the job and I'm really very happy. And they said they'll pay for the flight too, that's even greater.

So I gave myself a small treat hehehe. Boba milk and  black forest pastries. Yayyy!

I told my friends about my job and I'll be leaving soon. They congratuted me.

You know, everything goes fine, but sometimes reality hits, your own thought hits.

Though I'm acting like nothing happened but I'm still stuck on that day. I'm still stuck between our conversation or quarrel, whatever.

I tried to push those thoughts away. But the more I try to do so, the more that reminds me of everything. Like every time I close my eyes, Sam appears right in front of me. And I can't do anything but let my tears flow.

Sigh.

As I'm really leaving this time, I'll get to move on from Sam and what happened with us few days ago.

And yeah! What about that guy?!

FLASHBACK:

"Hmm...ok. Let's go back" Mr. Kim started the engine.

"Do you want Boba milk? Let's go to Starbucks."

"No, let's go to home, Mr. Kim. It's still raining." I said

"Oh ok Mon. But I told you to call me Seong. Don't be so formal, we're friends for 3 years."

"Hmm" I replied shortly.

'How do I tell this man, I feel so uncomfortable with him' I thought to myself.

Flashback Ends

What's the matter with that Kim? How dare he calls Sam bastard?! I mean yeah, I don't care but why would he? Who's he to call her like that?!

And Why is he so friendly? I mean, why with me? Can't he read between lines?

It was only a business thing before but now he has been trying to be more close to me.

Yeah he is a good person, a gentle man. But?
But I can't really think of any other person except her. Ughhh.

I, too, don't wanna think of anyone else tho.

Sigh.

Every thought of my mind is about her. She's every where! I still can't get over her all this time, all this 3 years!

Am I really going to leave her?
I don't know...

I might say that I moved on or I no longer love her. But that day I realised I still feel all the things that she used to made me feel.

I still get lost in those eyes of hers.

I still want to stay lost in those eyes and don't want to get back to real world, like the old days.

I still feel pain everytime I see a drop of tear forming in her eyes.

I still look for those missing parts of myself that I lost the time I detached from Her.

I'm just lying to everyone, to myself every moment that I don't feel anything. While the truth is there's an ocean amount of feelings I'm hiding under my scars.

When I was that close to her, when I was right in front of her, when I can no longer deny my true feelings, I realised that I still love her..

And all this time, I didn't want to meet her because of this. Because, deep down I knew, if I face her I have to go through this again. And I didn't want to love her anymore. I wanted to hate her. But...how can I? How can I just forget her when she's the person I once prayed to stay forever with, spend my whole life with.

I can't really forget her, forget those feelings. I can't hate her. And what's worse?

I love her. I love her like the old days. Morever, it seems like the love is growing more, each day.

Every touch of pain I feel, reminds me of her, of her love...of our love. And I really can't give up on this.

What if...what if she tried to tell me the truth?
What if she has many unsaid things to confess?
What if she went through lot more than me?
What if I really have listen to her, only for once?
What if she wasn't totally wrong?
What if  she never cheated on me?

What if...what if I'm also the reason behind all this?

Sam's POV:

Is it really true that they are dating?

I need to know but before that I have to let her know!

Okay, so she wants to divorce me right? Okay..
And she wants to go to the court right? Okay okay.

If you have power of law, I'll claim it too.
I'm Samanun Anuntrakul, don't forget that.

I'll make you mine or let you go after letting you know your biggest mistake, Mon.

If you leave me, you'll be regretting all of your life.

And if you choose me, I'll show you the purest form of love.

***

I collected information which company she has applied for job. Mon is still in Thailand, and Jim said she might not go to UK in this month as she missed her flight.

Is it because of money? Don't worry.

Now you'll see how much power Samanun Anuntrakul holds.

As I'm the CEO of Anuntrakul company now, we have branches in UK. I sent a proposal for collaboration with the company Mon has applied for in UK.

After somedays, it has been accepted. So I, too, hold some percentage of that company's ownership now. I talked with the company to let Mon work there. And they didn't refused. How could they? Huh.
Soon, they will send Email to Mon about her job.

I told them to send a message about paying for the flight. I'll give that money.

Her flight is on next Wednesday, I'll be going there too. But after taking care of some works here. I need to manage some stuffs about work.

Let's see who dares to take my Mon away from me!

_________________

Here, new part. Enjoy.

So I saw few people are saying that they would like to see the end of Sam and Mon's toxic relationship. And they want Sam and Nita or whoever she deserves and Mon with Mr. Kim. Hmmmm...I thought about it, but you know, it really hurts me, like really aches my heart to write about Mon with Someone else. IDK why! Maybe I love her! Yes I do!

Back to topic. Yeah, so I have a storyline on my mind so let me finish it. I'm trying to get Sam and Mon back, have faith in me. And after finishing if you guys don't like it, I'll delete the parts and make another storyline. You can always share your thoughts. 'Cause your author loves to explore! Let's see okay? Stay with me!

So thank you for staying there and supporting me. I really appreciate everything. I hope you you'll be in future too. Take care and stay hydrated! Good night.
I love you guys! <3

Your explorer author,
Unknown ~