10. Tee?

Tee asked so many questions that I felt a little annoyed...but then, suddenly she asked

"Is there any issues between you two? I-I mean nowadays it seems like two are a little distance. Though I don't know what happened. Maybe I'm wro-"

I put the cup on table harshly causing a sound which interrupted her words.

"Ah-h Uhmuhm...Look Sam, I'm one of your closest friends, if you have any problem you can tell me. I'm there for you. We all are there for you, but as I know you, you're a f*cking piece of introverted shit so there's no way you'll tell anyone, not me either. But you can, always. I'm telling you to open up to me knowing you're a introvert cause this is the first time you came to my home without invitation, everytime I have to invite you thousand time to make you put your precious feet in my house. But this time you came by yourself, I guess I'm getting close with you and being a good friend...hehe. So yeah, Sam, you can tell me whenever you want okay?"

I just nodded with a straight face. I forbade her to tell Mon that I went to her house or anything we talked about.

"Don't worry, I'll keep my mouth shut. But you're looking pale, are you not maintaining your healthy schedule?"

I keep quiet

"Now I think I have to ask your wife about your health. I can't see my idiot friend going to hell without our accompany cause we're not gonna die now!"

"Don't you dare to ask her anything, I already told you"

"Okay okay..."

After sometimes of talking I went back to my car, she came to bid good bye. There maybe she saw something that made her stop me suddenly from driving my home back.

"Hey Sam! Wait wait"

"What?"

"What's that in your hand?"

"Steering.."

"Idiot! Not that one, another hand..."

"...."

"Alcohol flask? Why the f*ck are you drinking even here? I mean you don't drink much, now you're holding that even while driving...are you hiding something?"

"I don't think so... I'm just a little stressed about my business that's why. No other reason.."

"Is it? Okay. I'm trusting now, but don't hide if you can't hold it anymore."

I looked away and started driving. After returning home at around 6:10 pm, I went straight to our room. Mon wasn't at home.
Maybe....may..be.....she's with.... someone.... who makes her...happy.
I'm also happy if she is. She deserves to be happy with or without me. I don't care if it's me or someone else as long as she's happy. I'll wait for her forever, let her enjoy as much as she wants, when she'll get tired she'll surely come back to me, then I'll make her mine again, till then let's just wait. Several thoughts were trembling in my head. I don't know when I fell asleep.
I woke up by a little tickling I felt in my neck. Opening my eyes, I saw Mon was sleeping next to me with a bad posture. She'll have pain when she wakes up, Maybe she tried to hug me, but didn't dare to. The tickling I felt earlier was caused by her breathing. I can't help but chuckled by seeing her cuteness while sleeping.

I remembered all those days when I used to hug her without any hesitation, without even thinking. Now I have to talk with her like I'm gonna be sued if I spell a wrong word. I made sure she's sleeping deeply then planted a kiss on her forehead. I stared at her. Now, looking at my world makes my the world fall apart, my heart starts aching. To be honest, it feels good sometimes, it sounds crazy but I hope it would stop beating for a moment as it's holding so much pain, haha. I came back to my mind and put her hand aside which was on me, then went downstairs.

It's 8 pm already, I should prepare dinner. Usually, it's in Mon's department to make foods, but today I'll do it. I can't make much dishes, I don't know how to, so I just cooked some simple dishes.
When I was closing the door of microwave, I saw Mon coming downstairs. Suddenly a thought came in my mind which made me upset.
Everytime I make food for her, she enjoys it. But this time maybe she won't cause she already has someone in her taste. She won't like my food. I don't want to be embarassed by her for my food. It's 9:12 pm, I took the foods to the dining table, Mon was just standing beside the stairs.
I sat and started picking the foods in my plate. She was watching those with her arms crossed as if she's demanding to be invited to have dinner. I kept silent and continued having dinner. She's came towards me, put her one hand on the table causing a sound, another on her waist.

"You don't want me to have dinner with you?!"

"...."

"Don't be quite! You started having dinner without me even when I'm standing right there? You never do that!"

"I thought you won't like my food"

"Who told you that? Everytime you cook I appreciate it. I feel special when you do that and you know that. Then why are you saying this now?"

"Everything has changed, everything have to change. Nothing is like before. You don't have lunch with me now, so you might don't like having dinner and my food also." I said with a straight face trying to not show my emotions.

"Huh? Ahhgg?! So all this time you're doing this because I don't have lunch with you like before?!! My gosh"

"Nothing like that"

"I'm sorry...I'll have lunch with you. I promise, I just got a little busy those days. I didn't think you would be upset about tha-"

"I'm done." I left from my seat causing her to stop her speech and washed my hands.

"You can eat the food if you want or else you can order online" I said and immediately left the atmosphere. Then I don't know what she did, I worked at my home office room till midnight and slept on the couch there.

______________

[Hello buddies, here's another part, it took me few days to complete cause I took 3 days off, I wanted to feel fresh. Now I'm totally fine. I'll continue writing.

Thank you for having patience and reading. And now we have 2k+ readings, thank you very much, that's all for you guys. I appreciate it. Love you guysssss <3]