30. Journey to The UK

Narrator's Pov :

Today is the day Mon is leaving Thailand. Like the last time, her parents, the Gang, Mr. Kim bade her good bye.

As Mon entered the Airport, she noticed some men in all black secretly glancing at her. But she ignored them thinking they are looking for someone else.

After the journey, she finally reached UK. She looked very happy and excited but somehow her heart is aching for an unknown reason. She tried to push her thoughts away and focus on today.

When she came out of the plane, she noticed some men in black suits again exactly like the last time but the difference is their body structure. They are looking English not like the men in Thailand.

She again ignored them and made her way to her destination. As for now, she's going to live in the hotel room that she has already booked. After she settle everything in the office, she'll find a apartment to stay.

.

On the other side, Khun Sam is still in Thailand. Many things has changed in these 3 years. Khun Neung is willing to look after the Anuntrakul company with Sam. As Sam is going to UK for she doesn't know how many days, she's going to give the huge responsibility of the Company to Khun Neung temporarily. Sam will still work in UK as there is a branch of their Company as well.

Sam explained Khun Neung everything thing about the ongoing Business. Neung assured her that she'll take care of it so Sam can go there without any worries.

As for Diversity there is Khun Kirk. After Mon's accident, he's the one taking care of it. So it will go on until Sam makes any other decision.

.

It's been 4 days, Mon has already started living in her new apartment and has already started working.

Khun Sam will be leaving for UK today. She packed her luggage. She didn't carry any unnecessary things like extra clothes (in her opinion) because you know, she's RICH.

She just took two bags with her, one is for her some personal things and yeah she took one set of cloth for any emergency at last! And another is for the important stuffs like some documents, file, her laptop and a Pen drive.

She left for the UK.

As she finally reached there, some muscular bodyguards approached and greeted her. She nodded as an reply and went with them.

They have already arranged a luxurious small villa for Sam. After reaching there, Sam just took rest the whole day which she badly needed. She thought about every possible way she can make Mon hers again. She thought about every strategy that she can use.

Just because she's not working today doesn't mean she will stop checking on Mon. She decided to take rest today, and Mon is her rest...

She called a man and asked about Mon.

Where she is? What is she doing? Has she started working? How does she go to work?

Everything that she could know about Mon.
After getting all the information, she ended the call.

.
______________

Hey, I'm alive!

Okay, I know you all are gonna kill me. I'm really sorry for not updating. And sorry for a very short update too. Actually, I was reading two really good books which I wanted to complete ASAP. And to be honest, I'm too lazy to write, Idk why. Maybe my social energy is running out hahahah. I need to recharge it.

Okay here's a short update. Enjoy.

Thank you for supporting and bearing with me. Stay with me till the end.
I love you guys <3

Your lazy author,
Unknown ~