6. Business Party

That night Sam's Grandma called Sam and invited them to the business party. There will be many well-known CEOs and many famous guests. Every year this party is held but only Grandma goes there but this time Grandma will be present there as well as Sam and Mon. They agreed to come with Grandma. The Party is on the day after tomorrow. Sam was a little bit silent since the lunch time but now she opens her mouth about the party.

S- So which dress you gonna wear on the party?

M- I can't choose one

S- Do you need to buy dress? Let's go shopping tomorrow then.

M- No Khun Sam, I have many dresses already. I just can't pick one

Sam just stared on the clothes that Mon took out from the Closet.

M- Khun Sam, you choose one for me. Your choice is always great

S- Yeah, Just look at you to confirm
Sam winked at Mon and Mon just smiled

S- Let's wear matching outfits. I want you wear any blue coloured dress as I'll wear this Blue Suit.

 I want you wear any blue coloured dress as I'll wear this Blue Suit

M- Wow, that's a good idea.
Mon liked the idea and made her mind

[The party day]

S- So are you gonna go with me or-

M- I'll be a little late since I have some works to complete. Don't worry, you go first, I'll be there soon.

S- Fine. Try to come early.

Mon nodded.
Sam got ready and went there by her own. She entered the party place and greeted the guests and had little chats, then went to grandma to greet. After that she was having a talk with Khun Phoom who was there also.

Mon completed her works at office then went to their home. When she was getting ready for the party suddenly her phone rang .

"Hello?"

"I'm Mr. Kim"

"Yes Mr Kim, do you have any task?"

"No, I'm just called to ask if you're going to the business party"

"Yeah I'm going there. Why?"

"Fine, then you're going with Mrs Anantrakul right?"

"Umm...no, actually she have gone there first as I had some important works at office "

"Oh, then with whom are you going there?"

"I'll go there by my own "

"If you don't mind I can take you there since I'm going too. And that's not good for you to go there alone and you also don't know driving maybe"

"No need to do that. I can go by myself"

"Don't think that you'll be burden for me Ma'am"

"Fine, I'll be waiting at 7:30 pm"