12. Enough?

After checking on me, the doctor reported my condition to Khun Neung, Mon was there too. They were talking about my health in front of me so that's not much serious I guess. I heard some of them, cause to be honest I don't really have the energy to know how am I. I can just die if I have to. I wonder who find out me in that situation and took me to hospital.

After talking to doctor, Khun Neung came to me. Mon was standing still in the corner of the room.

"Sam, the doctor said you're doing well, but they still need to examine you so you'll be discharged in 2 days." Khun Neung said

I just nodded

"I know what are you thinking, Mon is standing in the corner because she's thinking all this happened because of her. She didn't take care of u properly. She wasn't by your side when that happened. I don't know why even she's blaming herself. This have nothing to do with her.....wait here, I'll bring Mon" Khun Neung said and went towards Mon to bring her to me.

She made Mon sit on the stool next to my bed. Mon was silent, not even looking in my eyes. I can say that she's really blaming herself and being too much hurt. At last, Khun Neung broke the silence in the room.

"Mon, Sam's getting better now. You should stay by her side, she needs you the most right now." Khun Neung said as she patted Mon's shoulder.

Mon was still silent not dare to speak.

"Don't worry Mon. Don't blame yourself. We still don't know what exactly happened right? And I know, that isn't right what you're thinking. Why would Sam do that? You two were fine right? Maybe she took medicine for her migraine and this happened. Maybe the pills were overdose for her. Don't worry. Everything is fine now." Khun Neung said, still patting Mon's shoulder.

Still no response from Mon. She's sitting in the same position, not even moving a bit.

"Okay then, I'll leave now. I haven't even brushed my teeth yet as I rushed to you early in the morning. Mon, stay there and take care of Sam. I'll be back soon." Khun Neung said giving us a smile and left.

Now, only two of us are in the room. The atmosphere was so quite that you can hear the other person breathing. We stayed like this for a while, then Mon finally spoke with her cracked voice. She tried hard to hold back her emotions.

"Wh-why did you do this?"

I didn't answer.

"I'm asking you something"

"...."

"Sam! Why are you not answering? I'm not that much fool that I'll believe this happened because of the overdose pills you took for migraine"

"...."

"I know! I know you took sleeping pills! For leaving me right?! You wanted to leave me! You don't love me anymore! You can't bear with me anymore right?! I already told you it's hard to handle me but you didn't listen....and now you're planning to leave me alone?!" She cried out

I can't do anything, I just looked at her and again looked away, like stealing a glance of her.

"Don't look away! Don't expect me to let you leave me! Yeah, I'm selfish! I'll make you stay there with me! You can't be so mean!"

"Tell me, please tell me Sam. Why did you tried to do this? What bothers you? Am I not taking care of you well? Tell me my faults! I'll make it right. I can do anything just to be with you. Just to make you happy!....don't keep silent Sam. I need to know! What exactly happened?! Tell me Sam! I'm begging you...tell me!" She cried

"That's not your fault. Don't blame yourself" I said

"Then what is exactly going through your mind? I can't take another risk, I can't stand it if you do something again, I need to know to make it right!"

"It's just...I can't take it anymore! I was tired..."

"You're already tired of me? And even if you are, you just can't take break like that!"

"I'm not tired of you. I'm tired of me thinking all the unbelievable thoughts, thinking of I'm not enough. And I will never be, that's the truth."

"Just in what you're not enough? You're perfect, Sam!"

"I'm not the one you really need, Mon! You need someone better. Someone who would make you happy. The happiness I can never give you. The one who would take care of you, will give you the world. And me? I can never give you the world Mon as you're the world to me. I want you to be happy. No matter if it is with me or someone else."

"What nonsense are you talking Sam! You're the one I choose, and I'll choose everyday. You're the one I love. You don't need to give me world, just having you in my world makes it heaven. Don't leave me, Sam. I can't live without you....You promised, You'll stay with me forever, we'll grow old together, right?"

I kept silent. The tears from her eyes falling continuously, so I had to hold back my own until she looks away.
She stood up and approached to hug me. Her touch felt like heaven. That was so heartwarming. I wished we could stay like this forever.

"Promise me you'll stay with me forever, always."

I just nodded cause I don't want to see more tears in her eyes. Then I broke the hug after calming ourselves down.

"So did you eat anything?" I asked not looking at her eyes.

"I didn't get the time."

"I haven't eaten too. Can you bring some food?"

"Oh, I forget. Wait here please" I said and and immediately left.

After sometimes she brought some sliced fruits, breads and eggssssss.
She told me to take the medicine before eating and handed me the medicine and water. I took those and told her to sit on the stool.

"Here" I offered her a bread.

"Oh, thanks I'll just take fruits." She said as if I'm a stranger. However.

"You haven't eaten anything from morning, you should not eat fruit at first. Eat some heavy foods, or have some bread." I again approached to feed her with my hands. And finally she eat it.

"You can have fruit now" I said after feeding her and myself several times.
She smiled a little and took a slice of fruit.

"By the way, can I ask you something?" I asked while chewing the food in my mouth.

"Hmm, Ask"

"How did you know I took pills, I mean I didn't tell anyone, so who did inform you guys?"

"Aunt Munk went to clean your office and fortunately you didn't lock the door. She was shocked as you never sleep in office and check on you and noticed that you were struggling to breathe. Then the employees informed us" she explained.

"I see..... and di-did grandma came here?" I hesitate to ask as it's kinda embarassing for me.

"Yeah, she came two days but you were sleeping. We tried to wake you up but you were being annoyed. She told me to take care of you and also brought you so many fruits."

"Really? She came?" I was really happy at that point as she visited me.

"Yes, She's not that cold hearted as you think, Sam" she flashed me a smile.

"Please don't ever do that again. We need you, we love you Sam. Please take care of yourself" she said again holding my hands.

I didn't answer, just blinked several times at once.

____________

Yoo! Here's another part. I hope you're enjoying. Thank you for reading and waiting. I appreciate it.
Be there till the end, let's see what happens with Sam and Mon.
Take care of yourself, wait for the next part. You can share your thoughts in comment, you can also advice me about some moments that I can put in my story. I'll try to put those in story for sure.

Thank you again for staying there.
Love you guyssss! <3

Unknown Writer ~