21. Love Is The Most Twisted Curse

Mon's POV:

Love is the most twisted curse. I did everything for her and she?

I ended up in hospital. I couldn't move, couldn't talk. It's like being caged in your own body. Your soul wants to be free but can't. I got serious injury. I was paralysed. That is really painful. I mean, won't understand if you're existing or not.

They used to call me many Times, I wanted to answer back but I couldn't! I had many things to say. I could hear all of them. My parents broke down, they couldn't think of losing their only child. I wanted to assure them, wanted to hold their hands but that was out of my league at that moment.

I recovered my left side of body after around 7-8 months, they said. I didn't know anything about time. Then, I could speak a little, but slowly. I could move a little too. But my right side was still the same.

The car was coming from ride side. I don't want to even think! That was so painful. It damaged my brain too.

It's been over 3 months I have totally recovered. I can do everything now. But still I need to go to check up and take medicine.

All this time I waited for her. I waited even when I was struggling to live. And she never came. I saw her in the hospital for the last time.

Doesn't she miss me even a little? What did that lady do to her?! She couldn't even bear to stay away from me for 1 day before! Now? It's almost 3 years.

Is she still with that woman? Is that why she doesn't miss me? Does she love her more than me?

I don't know what's going on in my heart and mind. Sometimes I cry thinking of her, sometimes I get mad! My heart wants to go to her, hold her in my arms but my mind stops me. I don't know what's the right thing to do. I tried to move on. I'm still trying but why does she not leave my heart?! Why there's still scars of loving her?

I don't even want to remember her, yet everything I see reminds me of her. She said she will explain everything when I was paralysed. Then why now? Why doesn't she come?! I want explanation. My love wasn't that weak to choose someone over me!

I battled with my heart and mind for several months..I don't know what should I do. So I decided I'll do what my Parents want. They are the only persons who love me truly.

______________

Hello Budbuds, here's new part. Enjoy. And Sorry for short update.

Mon's POV after so long. I missed her. But Mon wants Sam to miss her 🥲 what a triangle! What a pain, can't hit on her. **Get punched by Sam**

Okie, thank you for reading. Let's see what happens in future parts. Stay there as always.
I love you guys <3

Your broken hearted one sided lover author,
Unknown ~