13. Will We Be Fine?

I stayed there for more 2 days. I need to work, how can they keep me there like I'm a prisoner?! But I didn't feel bored cause my friends, Khun Neung always visited me and as for Mon, she was always there. I told her several times to go home and take some rest as I'm already doing well but she never listen. Always with me, always by my side, to be honest I was really happy. But sometimes the thought of Mr. Kim hit me.

I felt like I'm living in a lie. All the things I'm experiencing is a dream. The things Mon is doing for me is just because that's her duty, just because she have to do. I know, Mon is not like that, she always do things from the bottom of her heart but I can't stop myself thinking like this. I can't blame anyone, that's my fault after all, I was the one who didn't give her much attention and she choose to go with someone else.

All this time Mon was still asking me why I felt I'm not enough and I just kept answering the same thing. I want to tell her all the things I'm holding in my heart. I want her to know how much it's hurting. But if I do, that will hurt her too, I'd rather die than seeing her in pain.

When she was with me, Mr Kim used to call her. I convinced myself that's about work, but how can I not overthink? How can I believe he's just a part of work when I have seen more than that?

But when I look at her I forget everything. I can't believe my Mon would do something like that. The way she treats me, the way she talks to me, the way she looks at me, make me feel that the thing I saw is fake! She would never do that! Yeah, I want to believe that too but just how can I? I saw that with my own eyes. But her touchs never felt fake. That was so heavenly. I can always see the sparkles in her eyes too whenever she looks at me. I don't know what to believe...the thing I saw or the thing I'm seeing...? To whom should I listen to...? My eyes or my heart? I'm sure the universe is playing with me...

Everyone visited me. Yeah that 'everyone' includes Nita and Noey too. They came separately. Miss Nita came first. She brought a beautiful bouquet and the fruits I like to eat. How does even she knows? Nevermind. I wasn't bothered that she came to visit me but Mon seemed to be a little uncomfortable...or jealous you can say. I already told her before that she's just my business partner and she also tried to understand but Jealousy is a serious disease and I'm a patient of that too. Nita is always touchy, so that's nothing new, Yeah I always get annoyed about it. But Mon looked 10 times more. Hahah, she's cute when jealous. I wonder why she would be jealous when she have someone new. Just me and my overthinking.

Nita sat on the stool next to my bed. Mon was just cleaning the side table or arranging my health prescriptions, busy most of the time. Maybe that's her way to keep calm. Nita talked about many things, I just payed attention when she talked about work. Sometimes she came closer to check my temperature. She just needs any chance to get close to me. I don't like that of course. Everytime she come closer I move back or glare at her which makes her step back too. I have scary eyes I guess, but Mon says it's the most beautiful part of me, however. Mon was looking like a fireball which would explode anytime. Even I was getting nervous sometimes. I'm scared what will happen after Nita leaves. God, please save me this time....

Nita left around 7 pm, she was there the whole evening. As soon as she closed the door for Nita, she glanced at me like she would jump at me anytime and separate my head from my body. I was lucky that I was sick, otherwise....

"I wish I can stay there the whole night, huh?!" She stepped closer to me. Haha she's cute while sulking....and scary also...

I raised my eyebrows and laugh awkwardly like I know nothing.

"You're smiling?!"

"What did I do again?" I asked innocently

"Don't you know what you did? Why being so touchy?"