Chapter 5. The best sleep ever

Caleb woke up the next morning with Aria arms wrapped around his neck with her head snuggled against his neck snoring softly. He smiled happily proud of her because she slept the whole night without a nightmare happening.

He rubbed her back she began to move her head out of his neck sitting up while rubbing her eyes. She whimpered as she looked at Caleb wanting to be close to him again missing his warmth. Caleb grabbed her pulling her close to him.

"Shh princess did you sleep well?" He asked her cupping her cheeks looking into her eyes. "Y-yes d-daddy." She responded not realizing what she just called him.

Caleb eyes widened for a moment trying to comprehend what he had just heard her call him. "What did you just call me?" He asked her. She looked at Caleb confused then her eyes widened realizing what she had called him.

"S-sorry." She apologized removing herself from his grasp too embarrassed to look at him. "I-I'm g-gonna g-go I-I'm s-so s-sorry." She said getting off the bed to escape to her room.

She grabbed the doorknob ready to open it and run to her room. But Caleb closed the door as soon as she opened it not giving her a chance to open it completely.

Every step Caleb took towards her she took one back until the back of her feet hit the end of Caleb's bed. He closed the distance between them grabbing her waist gently smirking while looking into her eyes. "Did I say you could leave? Hmm?" He asked her, her face turning red like a tomato.  "N-no." She replied in a soft voice shyly.

"I wanna hear you say it." She looked at him embarrassed trying to avoid eye contact. "I-I'm s-sorry I d-didn't m-mean t-to s-say I-it." She tried to explain that it just slipped out she didn't even notice she said it.

He gently grabbed her face lifting her head to look into his eyes to stop her from avoiding his eyes. "I'm not mad princess I just wanna hear you say it again. I need to hear you say it again." He practically almost begged her. Aria just looked into his eyes silently as her lips parted slightly.

"D-daddy." She whispered so low that if they weren't close to each other he wouldn't have been able to hear her soft sweet voice. "Fuck! Say it again louder princess." "D-Daddy." She said a little louder.

He gently grabbed her face closing his eyes as if he was trying to memorize the way she said it into his head. He opened his eyes looking into her eyes again.

"You have no idea how good that sounds coming out of your mouth." He groaned letting her face go grabbing her waist tightly pulling her against him so she could hug him.

They stood like that for a moment before Caleb pulled away lifting her face for her to look at him. "I'm the only one you can call that no one else. Your mine now. Do you understand?" He told her in a serious tone.

She nodded her head yes. "I need you to speak baby." Not liking her nonverbal response he needed to hear her say it. "Y-yes." She answered. "Yes what baby?" "Y-yes d-daddy." "Good girl." He praised her.

Caleb finally allowed Aria to leave his bedroom so she could shower and get ready for the day. Aria couldn't help but smile she finally slept good for most of the night something she would have never been able to accomplish because her nightmares scared her too much.

Caleb helped her so much in only a few days more than anyone has ever done. She was happy she found someone that cared for her even tho Caleb was a little mean she felt safe in his arms and he kept her nightmares away. She had the best sleep ever and for that she was grateful for Caleb helpping her.

After Aria's shower she finished getting dressed and brushing her teeth before she walked out of her room to go downstairs. As she walked down the hall she heard yelling coming from downstairs. She started panicking when she heard it was Andrew and Caleb arguing.