Chapter 44. Special dinner

Caleb's POV
It's been a few weeks since Aria seen her parents. She's been doing way better but still struggles with sleeping. But she's getting through everything great so far.

Today I had something special planned for Aria. She was at home with Aaron's girlfriend Layla she was sweet and kind to Aria they got along fast. They've been hanging out for the past few days so I knew she was going to be okay with Layla.

Aarons been helping me set up this special dinner for her. I couldn't wait to bring her here and see her reaction. "It looks amazing Caleb she's going to love it." Aaron said.

"I hope so but I know she's going to love it." I smiled to myself looking at everything me and Aaron arranged for her.

Aria POV
"L-Layla! L-let's d-draw s-something. Y-you c-can d-draw s-something f-for A-Aaron a-and I-I'll d-draw s-something f-for C-Caleb." I clapped my hands happily.

I was now 3 months pregnant with my baby I didn't know the baby gender yet because I wanted it to be a surprise.

"Do you think they are coming home yet? I miss Aaron." Layla asked looking sad. "D-don't b-be s-sad L-Layla. Y-you w-wanna c-call a-and s-see I-if t-there c-coming?" I asked trying to make her feel better.

She grabbed her phone quickly a smile forming on her face. "I-I'm g-gonna g-go u-use t-the r-restroom q-quick." I said running towards the restroom.

I used the toilet and washed my hands before I ran back to the playroom. "W-what d-did t-they s-say?" I shouted across the room. She was still on the phone her eyes sparkling with happiness.

"Their on there way home five minutes away!" She squealed happily. I grabbed my picture that I drew for Caleb. "G-get y-yours t-too s-so w-we c-can s-show t-them w-when t-they c-come h-home." I explained to her when she hung up the phone.

We both ran down the stairs way too excited. I was still carful about running down the stairs so I wouldn't fall and hurt my baby. "Careful Aria." Layla said cautiously slowing down when she noticed me stopping for a moment.

She held my hand helping me down the rest of the way down the stairs. "T-thank y-you L-Layla." She smiled at me as we finally made it down the last step.

We heard doors closing from outside which made us walk a little faster towards the front door. Before we got to the front door Aaron opened the door with Caleb behind him.

Layla ran into Aaron's arms with tears rolling down her face because of how much she missed him. "D-daddy l-look a-at t-the p-picture i m-made o-of u-us." I held the paper up showing him the picture.

"My princess is becoming an artist now." He says while picking me up. "Let's put it on the fridge." I clap my hands happily as he carried me towards the kitchen to put the picture on the fridge with a magnet.

"There now daddy will see it ever time I come in the kitchen." I kissed him on his lips wrapping my arms around his neck. "I m-missed y-you d-daddy. W-where d-did y-you g-go?" I asked him curiously.

"You will find out tonight princess for now I need you to go get dressed in the dress that I left on the bed for you." I looked at him even more curious now and excited.

He sat me down on the kitchen counter pecking my lips softly. His hand rubbing my baby bump softly. "I can't wait to meet our baby already." He smiled softly looking down at my baby bump.

I put my hand over his that was on my belly. "Your so beautiful princess." He complimented kissing my forehead.

"Go get ready now princess I don't want us being late." He helped me down from the counter. "W-where a-are w-we g-going?"

I asked hoping he would tell me. "No questions princess. Go get ready now." He said sternly while smacking my ass.

I quickly made my way upstairs to our room. There was a beautiful short red dress laying neatly on the bed.

I picked it up holding it against my body. I undressed myself and changed into the dress looking at myself in the mirror.

It was stretchy and comfortable enough for me. It wasn't tight it fit just perfectly against my body showing off my baby bump and curves. The diamond necklace Caleb got me was shimmering even brighter with this dress on me.

I heard someone knock on my bedroom door. "C-come I-in." I shouted. "Oh my gosh your so pretty!" Layla squealed as soon as she walked into my room. "T-thank y-you." I told her not used to being complimented by others.

"Can I help you with your hair pleasssse." She begged jumping up and down. I nodded my head yes which made her even more happy. She sat me down on the chair and began to do my hair.

She finished putting her final touches in my hair. "There now you look amazing." She said as I looked in the mirror at myself. "She's more than amazing she's gorgeous." I heard Caleb's deep husky voice say behind me.

My face began to heat up into a crimson red from his compliment and burning gaze. "And that's my cue to leave. Have fun Aria." Layla said before she left the room. Caleb came closer towards me keeping his eyes on me.

His hands rubbing on my belly a smirk forming on his lips. "I can't wait to rip this dress off you tonight." His voice low and dark.

My heart racing against my chest and my breath grew uneven. I could feel my pussy pulsing with need and growing wet.

He cupped my face with one of his hands on my cheek. "I love how red your cheeks get when you can't take a compliment from me. Do I make you that nervous princess?" He asked leaning into the side of my neck.

His lips brushed against my sensitive skin on my neck pulling a whimper to escape my mouth. "Answer me princess." His voice sharp and filled with desire. "Y-y-yes." I breathily answered as he left open mouth kisses on my neck.

He looked back into my eyes turning me around so I was facing the mirror in front of us. His hands wrapping around my waist resting on my belly.

"Look how beautiful you are and your all mine to cherish. To remind you every single day how beautiful you are." He spoke softly his eyes showing his admiration and love for me.

"Tonight I'm gonna show you just how beautiful and sexy you really are. But first I need to feed my princess and our baby." He finished saying.

Giving me a hint of what we were doing tonight.
He kissed my head before grabbing my hand so we could finally leave.