Chapter 91. Part two of lovely family gathering

Caleb POV
"I'm going to cry from happiness my two boys are finally here and have the most amazing women ever." Lydia eyes teared up as she hugged Aaron and Layla happily.

She kissed Aaron's cheeks wiping her tears. "Why aren't you guys married yet?" She asked Aaron shockingly checking Laylas hands and her stomach to see if she was pregnant.

"We will soon nonna we still want to wait a little since Caleb and Aria just got married." Aaron explained to her.

"I'm sorry Layla I'm just trying to make sure I didn't miss anything because someone forgot to tell me that their wife was eight months pregnant already."

She squinted her eyes pointing her wooden spoon at me accusingly. "I didn't mean to nonna put the wooden spoon away." I cautiously smiled at her.

Aaron laughed at me. "He needs a good beating nonna he's been a real troublemaker since we've been away from you." Aaron added on.

"I know he has you don't even have to tell me." She walked closer towards me getting ready to hit me with the wooden spoon.

"N-no p-please d-don't h-hit h-him." Aria spoke up hugging me from the side stopping Lydia from hitting me. "Your lucky your wife stopped me Caleb, you little troublemaker." She scolded me putting away her wooden spoon.

"That was so cute to watch." Sammy smiled at Aria. "She really doesn't like Lydia hurting Caleb he's got his own personal bodyguard." Earl joked making us laugh. "Hey get your hands off my girlfriend." Ronnie yelled coming out of nowhere.

"She's mine Ronnie go find another girlfriend." I pulled Aria closer into me. "Mommy tell him he keeps trying to steal my girlfriend." He whined to Sammy. "You can have Aaron's girlfriend." I got Aaron back for getting me in trouble.

Ronnie turned around to look at Layla but Aaron quickly hid her behind him. "I'm sorry Ronnie but she's taken already Caleb is just playing you can have Aria." He tried his best to contain his laughter.

"Ronnie it's dinner time go sit at the dinning table I'm sure you'll find another girlfriend that's your age and not already married and someone's girlfriend." Earl comforted him noticing he was getting angry.

"But I love Aria." He protested still walking away listening to his father. "He's been trying to take my princess from me all day today your lucky you hid Layla before he could see her." All of them laughed at me as we walked into the kitchen.

"Nonna i miss your cooking so much." Aaron said as soon as he walked into the kitchen. I sat down in one of the kitchen chairs pulling Aria between my legs so she could continue hugging me.

"D-don't b-be b-bad a-anymore I d-don't w-want L-Lydia t-to h-hit y-you a-again." She held out her pinky for me to promise her.

"I can't promise you that princess." I knew I wouldn't be able to keep myself out of trouble especially around Aaron.

She sighed softly playing with my chain. "Y-your s-so b-bad d-daddy h-how w-will I p-protect y-you f-from L-Lydia's w-wooden s-spoon?" She asked me worriedly.

"It's okay princess don't worry about me I'm used to it." She nodded her head not liking my response. "I d-don't l-like I-it d-daddy." She explained her eyes tearing up a little.

"Okay I'll try to stay out of trouble so nonna won't have to use her wooden spoon on me just don't cry princess."

She nibbled softly on my neck feeling a little better with my response. I lightly kissed her neck hugging her loving how concerned and worried she got about me.

"Caleb, Aria let's go nonna finished cooking." Aaron called for us from the dining room. "We will be there in a minute." I yelled back letting Aria continue nibbling on my neck for a little longer.

She kissed my neck and cheek softly." R-remember d-don't g-get I-into t-trouble." She reminded me. "I know princess." I kissed her lips quickly grabbing her hand so we could go join them in the dining room.

When we walked inside the dining room I was about to smack the back of Aaron's head because I always did it, it was like second nature for me.

Lydia gave me a stern look knowing I was going to do it but I stopped myself by squeezing Arias hand.

Instead of letting Aria sit in her own seat I put her on my lap so I could contain myself from getting into trouble.

Everyone stared at me suspiciously because I didn't smack Aaron's neck. "What? I'm trying to stay out of trouble for once."

They all began to laugh at me. "You trying not to get in trouble." Sammy said in a shockingly way. "H-he I-is. H-he's g-gonna t-try t-to s-stay o-out o-of t-trouble." Aria confirmed so they could understand I was being serious.

"If Aria is keeping him in control then looks like Lydia won't have to use her wooden spoon for awhile." Earl said looking at Lydia. "Finally someone's keeping him in control." Lydia said.

"Now I won't have to worry about getting smacked on the back of my neck every time I eat." Aaron said gleefully. I wanted to smack his neck so bad just to wipe off that smile off his face.

I gave him a warning glance to shut him up but he just laughed even more I couldn't take it anymore once he seen me put Aria in the empty seat next to me he stood up running behind Lydia.

I chased him around the dining table until Lydia got in front of him stopping me from getting to him. She pointed her wooden spoon at me looking at me punishingly. "Not even ten minutes passed and your already causing trouble." She scolded me.

"Tell him nonna." Aaron mocked me again I tried smacking him while he was behind Lydia but she quickly smacked my arm with the wooden spoon stopping me. "C-Caleb g-go I-in t-the c-car!" Aria yelled angrily handing me the keys.

I grabbed the keys from her listening to her. "Your lucky Aria is making me go in the car Aaron." I said before I left the dining room with Aria.

"I-I'm s-sorry L-Lydia w-we w-will c-come o-over t-tomorrow." She gave Lydia a hug doing the same to Sammy and Layla before we left.

"I'm gonna get you Aaron." Aria nudged my arm telling me to stop talking. "Bye Aria. Caleb stop giving your wife such a hard time control yourself." Lydia warned me.

"I will nonna goodnight I'll see you tomorrow." She hugged me goodnight.

I knew Aria was mad at me because she went silent the whole way towards the car. "I'm sorry princess i know your angry with me." I stopped her from opening the car door pushing her against the car door.

She avoided looking at me grabbing my hand that Lydia smacked kissing it softly. "Look at me princess." She looked up at me displeased with me.

"Don't look at me like that princess your making it so hard for me to not just kiss you like I want to so badly right now."

She softly smiled with a little laugh not being able to stay mad at me. "That's what I like to see. Your so beautiful when you smile like that princess."

I kissed her lips softly pulling away from her lips she quickly stopped me kissing me back craving my lips.

She whimpered surprisingly from me smacking her ass harshly she pulled away from my lips looking up at me with needy eyes.

I opened the door for her buckling in her seatbelt for her giving her a small light kiss on her lips before I closed her door so we could leave.