Chapter 42. Facing her nightmares

Aria POV
The closer we walked towards the basement door the more my anxiety went up and fear enveloped me. I wanted to run and hide and never come out again. I held onto Caleb shirt my palms way too sweaty.

We walked down the steep staircases leading down to the basement. "Let us out of here you cowards!" I heard my mother yell when she heard our footsteps.

They were chained down on chairs in the middle of the basement with torn and bloody clothes. With bruises all over them. Their bruises reminded me of the same ones that appeared on my skin from their daily beatings.

There were two chairs I'm assuming one for me and the other for Caleb. The chairs were far away from them so they couldn't get to me. There was a big bulky scary looking man in the corner with shades on and a black suit.

"I was waiting to see your childish ass come here and finally face us." My mother mocked me. "Look what you've done to us Aria. We raised you and this is how you repay us!" My father added.

"You deserve to die after all we did for you. I can't believe I gave birth to such a disgusting disappointment child like you. If I knew you would have turned out this way I would have aborted you the first chance I got!" My mother yelled.

Tears welled up in my eyes but I brushed them away quickly. I didn't want them to see me break down in front of them. I wasn't going to let them see or have the satisfaction to feel like they could break me all over again.

Caleb POV
"Get us the fu-.." Andrew was about to say but I had enough of hearing them both talking so harshly to Aria.

"Say something else and I swear I'll cut your tongue off." My voice strong and hoarse. He immediately shut his mouth his wife doing the same.

"Go ahead princess." I told her so she could finally speak up. I knew what they said hurt her a lot but she was strong. I wanted to shut them up sooner but she stopped me that is until I had enough and finally shut them up.

"W-why d-do y-you b-both h-hate m-me s-so m-much?" She asked them. "What is there not to hate about you Aria. You can't talk properly, you act like a child, your clumsy, you never listen, I could go on and on about what I hate about you Aria. Your a disappointment a disgusting child that I never wished to give birth to." Her mother told her.

I wanted to kill her for how harsh she was towards Aria. "The day you were born we hated you. We knew you would be an embarrassment to our family. It was too late to get rid of you by then because your mother had already gave birth to you." Her father added more hurtful comments.

"I t-tried I r-really d-did w-why c-couldn't y-you g-guys g-give m-me a c-chance?" She asked her voice breaking a few times as she spoke.

"Look at you I still can't believe Caleb can stand you. You look like you haven't slept in years you look horrible. Do you know how much time and energy you drained from us when you were little. We could never sleep because of your nightmares."

"Whatever you decide to do with me Aria after this little talk of yours. Just know I will continue haunting you in your dreams for all the suffering, embarrassing things you've put me through." Her mother told her. Her eyes were cold with no sympathy towards Aria.

Her mother truly hated her she had no remorse or love for her daughter all she had for her was pure hatred.

Her father was the same he looked at her with disgust and anger. They both had no love or affection towards their daughter.

"H-how c-could y-you b-be s-so h-heartless t-towards y-your o-only c-child? I w-was t-the o-only o-one s-suffering i-in t-this f-family. Y-you b-both t-traumatized m-me s-so b-badly t-that y-you t-triggered m-my m-mind i-into o-only f-feeling f-fear f-for t-the b-both o-of y-you. Y-you b-both d-did t-this t-to m-me!" She yelled crying.

"I t-though a m-mother a-and f-father w-were m-meant t-to t-take c-care a-and l-love t-their c-children u-unconditionally. Y-you b-both h-hurt m-me I-in w-ways I n-never k-knew I c-could f-feel." They both just looked away from her most likely ignoring her feelings.

"I w-will n-never f-forgive e-either o-one o-of y-you. I h-hope y-you b-both r-rot I-in h-hell a-and f-feel a-all t-the p-pain y-you b-both c-caused m-me. I w-won't l-let e-either o-of y-you h-hurt o-or h-haunt m-me a-again." She said while standing up so she could leave.

She gave me one last glance before she went up the stairs to leave with Aaron's help. She knew what I was going to do.

"This is going to be fun. Before I get started tho I just wanted to thank you both for gifting me with such a beautiful, sexy, wonderful, smart, healthy,strong, brave woman whose carrying my child by the way."

The looks on their face when I mentioned her being pregnant was priceless. "She's not pregnant she can't be. She's not fit or mature enough to be a mother." Elizabeth spoke up.

I pulled out a knife bringing it towards her throat digging it into her skin until I saw blood dripping out.

"The only mother who was not fit or mature enough for a child was you Elizabeth. Now I don't remember me saying either of you could speak now did I?" I said looking into her watery fearful eyes.

"I'm not going to be easy on either one of you. I'm gonna make sure your deaths are painfully slow so you both can feel what a nightmare truly is. Neither of you will sleep or eat I want you to feel all the pain and suffering Aria felt."

"Even when your on the verge of dying I will keep you alive just so you can feel the same pain all over again until your begging me to let you die." My voice was menacing and cold.

Elizabeth had tears rolling down her face while Andrew had pure fear in his eyes. "I've told you countless times Andrew not to fuck with me. Look where that got you now."

"I'm going to be your worst nightmares every time you close your eyes you will see me." I put my knife away swiping some of the blood off of Elizabeth's neck so I could wipe it into Andrews face.

"Elizabeth your going to have quite the view. Remember when I told you I don't hit women. Well I am true to my words because I won't be the one torturing you Sage will."

"Your worst nightmare will be Sage while Andrews will be me." Andrew began to thrash around in his chair trying to get out of his chains.

"Don't waste your energy too much Andrew save that for when the real torture begins. Elizabeth I suggest you save those tears for later you still haven't felt the real pain yet. I said while smiling finding their fearful eyes amusing.