Chapter 57. Nightmares

This chapter is going to be based on Arias nightmares all that's going to happen is all a dream that she constantly has nightmares about.

"Sleep princess I'll go check on our baby." I went back to sleep letting Caleb check on our son who was crying.

A few minutes passed and he came back into our bedroom with a smile on his face. "I-is h-he o-okay?" I asked him making sure. "Yeah he's fine just wanted his pacifier." He kissed my head pulling me closer into him falling back to sleep.

Everything was peaceful and quiet until suddenly I heard loud wind blowing from outside our window open like someone had broken in while we were sleeping.

It began to thunder loudly making me flinch at the loud sound and lightning strike. "D-daddy." I whined looking for him cause he wasn't on our bed. It was freezing in our house the wind blew through my night gown and hair making me shiver.

I walked down the hall to our sons bedroom. There was no sign of the baby or Caleb inside. "D-daddy!" I shouted trying to figure out where they were. I tried turning on the light in the hall but they wouldn't turn on.

It was probably because it was pouring rain. I held onto the railing going down the stairs carefully to see if they were in the living room. "D-daddy!" I shouted again but got no response once again.

I was starting to panic and get scared. I walked into the living room the tv was on but how? Everything else wouldn't turn on in the house but the tv was on.

I noticed someone sitting on the couch facing the tv. "W-who a-are y-you?" I asked with a shaky voice.

The women sitting on the couch began to laugh humorously frightening me even more. "W-what a-are y-you d-doing I-in m-my h-house?" I shouted.

The women stood up from the couch turning around slowly facing me. "I told you I would come back and haunt you Aria." My mother said.

A single tear fell from my eyes as I stared at her. "P-please d-don't h-hurt m-me." I begged running away from her.

"Why are you running Aria don't you want to see your husband and child one last time before I take them away." She tauntingly said.

I turned back around I could see Caleb and our son being held at gun point by Andrew. "P-please d-don't h-hurt t-them."

I begged running towards them but Elizabeth grabbed me by my arm forcefully dragging me back.

"You don't deserve to be happy Aria. How could you hurt your only family and think we wouldn't come back and haunt you."

I tried my hardest to pull her hard grip off my arm but it felt like her fingers were melting into my skin.

"L-let t-them g-go p-please." I begged. "How could you let him kill us after all we suffered from having to take care of you." Elizabeth yelled in my face pulling me by my hair.

"I-I'm s-sorry p-please d-don't h-hurt t-them." I cried in pain. "We should make you suffer just like we suffered when we had to take care of you."

She threw me against the wall by my hair. "You made us suffer Aria now were going to make sure you suffer the same way." Andrew said cocking back the trigger on the gun.

"P-please d-don't I-I'm s-sorry." I tried running towards Caleb again but Elizabeth pulled me back again. Our baby was screaming and crying in Caleb's arms.

"P-please d-don't h-hurt t-them t-they h-have n-nothing t-to d-do w-with t-this k-kill m-me i-instead!" I yelled yanking myself free from Elizabeth's tight grip on my arm.

I ran towards Caleb hugging him tight. "K-kill m-me d-don't h-hurt t-them p-please." Elizabeth tried yanking me off but I tightened my grip around Caleb.

"Aria don't do this baby." Caleb pleaded. "I c-can't l-let t-them t-take y-you a-and m-my b-baby. I n-need y-you C-Caleb."

"Let him go Aria or I'll kill him and the baby right now." Andrew threatened. I let go of Caleb reluctantly. Elizabeth yanked me down onto the floor kicking me in the stomach.

"I can't believe you thought you were worthy enough to have a good life and mature enough to have a child!" She yelled over my screams of pain.

"Stop hurting her!" Caleb yelled. "Shut your mouth Caleb she deserves every single punch,kick,slap every punishment you can think of for what she's done." Andrew said brutally.

"Stop hurting her you bastard you and your wife deserve to be tortured and killed for everything you've done to her!" Caleb yelled. I was screaming in pain from Elizabeth's brutal attacks on my body.

Elizabeth stopped beating me when she heard a gun shot go off. "Noooooooooo!" I screamed. "W-why p-please." I got up despite being in so much pain running towards Caleb's bloody body.

"C-Caleb p-please d-don't d-die p-please, p-please I c-can't d-do t-this w-without y-you!" I said while holding our crying baby.

"This is what you deserve Aria. You really thought you could have a happy ending. You will never have a happy ending you will suffer for the rest of your life with that useless child you made." Elizabeth yanked my hair back.

"P-please s-save h-him d-do s-something." I pleaded but they just laughed at me. "C-Caleb w-wake u-up p-please d-don't l-leave m-me!" I screamed.

"He's dead there's no saving him now Aria no one's gonna want you anymore. This child is going to blame you for his death for the rest of your life." Andrew said slapping me across my face.

"W-why w-what d-did I d-do t-to d-deserve t-this m-much p-pain a-and h-hatred f-from y-you b-both?" I asked but they just laughed walking away leaving me with my crying baby and a lifeless Caleb in the dark house.

They took away the one person who saved me from everything I was suffering and all the pain they caused.

"C-Caleb p-please w-wake u-up I n-need y-you o-our b-baby n-needs y-you I c-can't d-do t-this w-without y-you." I cried laying our son in between us wrapping his arms around us.