Chapter 71. Reassuring Aria

Caleb POV
Aaron and Layla went home claiming they needed to go grocery shopping. The whole way home Aria was quiet pinching herself to stay awake.

I grabbed both of her hands stopping her from harming herself. "Stop princess your hurting yourself." She looked at me with exhausted eyes.

"D-daddy." She reached for me. I parked the car in the drive way pulling her into my lap. "I know princess daddy's got you." I whispered softly into her ear.

"I-I'm s-sorry y-you h-have t-to d-deal w-with s-so m-much b-because o-of m-me." She apologized for being so needy.

"I've told you before to never apologize about anything I do for you. I don't care how needy or how many times you wake me up during the night or day. I want you to always and only come to me when you need something."

"Y-you d-do s-so m-much f-for m-me I j-just f-feel b-bad." She explained to me playing with the necklace around my neck.

"I would do anything for you just so I could make you happy and feel safe. It's my responsibility to make sure you feel safe and comfortable."

She looked into my eyes before kissing me on my lips. "Y-you a-always k-know w-what t-to s-say t-to m-make m-me f-feel b-better." She said with a small smile forming on her lips. I pulled her back into me kissing her again.

She moaned softly into the kiss allowing my tongue into her mouth my hands exploring her body caressing her skin as I pulled her closer into me.

"Daddy's needy little princess." I groaned against her lips squeezing her ass making her whimper against my lips. She hid her blushing face in my neck. She whimpered again when I kissed her neck sucking on her skin leaving my mark on her.

I kissed her cheek a few times before I opened the car door so we could go inside the house. "Do you want to try to sleep princess?" She nodded her head no refusing to sleep.

"N-no d-daddy I-I'm n-not r-ready y-yet." She said running away from me as if I was going to force her to go to bed.

I could hear her laughing as she ran somewhere towards the kitchen and living room probably hiding from me.

I walked towards the kitchen slowly giving her time to hide. "Princess where are you?" I asked acting suspicious.

I could hear her giggling in the pantry but I kept walking towards the living room so she could hide for a little longer.

"D-daddy!" She shouted from her hiding spot trying to give me a hint of where she was. After I pretended to look for her in the living room I made my way back into the kitchen very carefully so she wouldn't notice I was coming.

I opened the pantry door quickly but she wasn't in there. "I-I'm r-right h-here d-daddy." She said from behind me. I turned around looking at her shocked at how she tricked me so well.

I opened my arms letting her run into my arms for a hug. "Where were you hiding princess?" I asked curiously. "B-behind t-the k-kitchen c-counter." She pointed out.

I felt her tiny hands go under my shirt touching my stomach. She looked up at me running her fingers up and down my chest slowly and sensually.

She started to pull my shirt up trying to get it off of me but she was too short to pull it completely off of me.

I pulled the rest of my shirt off of me throwing it onto the floor. I could see her blushing while her hands explored my chest touching everywhere she could reach.

I almost whimpered at the feeling of her fingers and lips on my skin. I could feel her tongue glide across my abs before she nibbled and sucked on my skin leaving marks behind.

I groaned at the feeling of her tongue on my burning skin. "Fuck princess your driving me crazy." I groaned pulling her face up kissing her roughly.

She whimpered into my mouth holding onto my forearms kissing me back just as demanding as I was.

I picked her up putting her down on the kitchen counter while keeping my lips on hers. I grabbed her by the neck tilting her head back so I could continue kissing her while she caught her breath.

"D-daddy p-please." She moaned pulling my face from her neck so she could kiss me again. I squeezed her thighs together making her moan delightfully.

I pulled her dress up pulling her underwear off while kissing her lips hungrily. "M-more d-daddy." She begged between kisses. I unzipped my pants pulling out my cock that was already hard and leaking pre cum.

I pulled her closer towards the edge of the counter wrapping her legs around me while I slowly pushed into her sopping wet pussy. She moaned loudly into my mouth when I buried myself deep into her.

"God you feel so good princess." My voice was strained as I pulled almost completely out of her before slamming back into her hard and slow. She dug her nails into my back as she wailed in complete pleasure.

"F-faster h-harder p-please d-daddy." She begged tears spilling from her eyes. She screamed louder when I thrusted into her harder and faster hitting all the right spots to make her scream louder each time.

I pulled down her shirt releasing her breast so I could drive her mind even wilder. I tweaked and pulled at her nipples bringing one of her nipples into my mouth.

She pulled at my hair pulling my face more into her breast. "D-daddy! S-so g-good p-please d-don't s-st-st-..." I was making her feel so much pleasure she couldn't even think straight or form a coherent sentence without moaning or screaming in absolute pleasure.

"So pretty taking daddy's cock so well princess." I looked at her face she could barely keep her eyes open her cheeks were stained with tears.

More tears flowing down as she threw her head back. A loud prolonged moan released from her lips when I circled her clit with my fingers.

I kissed down her throat holding her head up with my other arm. "Cum for daddy princess I wanna feel you make a mess on daddy's cock." I groaned against her neck feeling her walls tighten around me.

"I-I'm c-close d-daddy." She barely managed to say. She sucked on my neck while continuously moaning as her legs began to shake violently from the intense blissful pleasure.

"Take it princess cum for daddy." Her nails digging into my skin and her enchanting voice brought me closer to my own release. I felt her shudder a few times as she grew closer to her climax.

She stiffened for a moment before convulsing in my arms followed by a prolonged moan. Her climax rippled through her body like a never ending loop.

I kissed her cheek softly holding her tight as I continued thrusting into her sloppily my own release nearing.

"Take daddy's cum deep into your womb princess." She mewled when I spread her legs wider so I could fuck deeper into her.

I slammed one last time deep into her before releasing all of my semen into her womb. She moaned then whimpered softly still shaking in my arms. "So good for daddy." I praised her kissing her cheek lovingly.

She cupped my cheeks pulling me closer towards her lips kissing me. "I love you so much princess." I said against her lips.

She moaned softly when I began to pull out of her slowly. I groaned while kissing her jaw and neck.

"I l-love y-you d-daddy." She said through a small whimper closing her eyes involuntarily. She kissed my cheek softly another whimper coming from her mouth.

"Shh princess you did so good for daddy let me take care of you." She smiled softly and tiredly at me weakly kissing my cheek.