Chapter 29. Hyper Aria

Aria POV
He looked at me shocked for the mess in my room but the shocked expression slowly turned into an angry expression that's when I knew I messed up.

"I told you to go get Mr Tinkles not turn your whole room into a mess and to drink a coke on the way. Your already way too hyper." He said disappointedly I knew I was going to get punished.

There was no way out of this situation I was caught red handed. "I-I c-can e-explain." His eyes snapped towards mine.

I was stuck it's like someone took my voice away I couldn't explain what I did there was nothing to explain I was guilty.

I pulled my arms behind me trying to convince him with my eyes to forgive me but I knew it wasn't going to work. "Explain your self Aria." He called me by my name and not princess like he always did. I got angry not liking the feeling I got when he called me by my name.

"I-It w-was a-already l-like t-this w-when i-i c-came I-inside t-the r-room i-I t-think M-Mr T-Tinkles o-or A-Aaron d-did i-it w-when h-he c-came o-over." I lied. I tried to keep my face from blushing and giving myself away but I couldn't lie I was horrible at lying.

"Aria don't lie to me. Why did you do this to your room?" He called me by my name again making me furious. I completely ignored what I did to my room all my focus was on him calling me by my name.

I should have probably kept quiet and told the truth but I wasn't going to let him call me by my actual name. It made me feel even more guilty when he called me by my name and not princess like he always did.

"S-stop c-calling m-me b-by m-my n-name." I argued back to him ignoring his question. "Aria this is not the time to change the subject." He said in a warning tone. "N-no! I w-want y-you t-to s-stop c-calling m-me b-by m-my n-name!" I yelled back at him.

He started taking threatening steps towards me while I took steps back from him. "Talking back now Aria." He said in a taunting way while taking slow steps towards me until my back hit the wall and there was no way for me to escape.

"I-I d-don't l-like w-when y-you s-say m-my n-name." I struggled saying with every closer step he took towards me.

"Did I ask what you like and don't like me to call you hmm Aria?" He said now right in front of me. "N-no." I didn't want to answer but I knew I had no other choice.

"I'm gonna ask you again Aria why did you make a mess in your room?" He asked again In malicious way.

I couldn't find the answer to his question I didn't understand why I did it I just wanted to act out and I ended up making a mess. Even if I knew the answer I was still going to get punished for arguing and talking back to him.

"I want you to take your clothes off in our room on your hands and knees. Get ready for your punishment." He demanded me giving me some space so I could move and go to our room.

"N-no p-please d-daddy I-I'll b-be a g-good g-girl." I cried not moving instead i grabbed onto his shirt hoping it would convince him not to punish me.

"Go or I'm going to add ten more spankings to your list." He said leaving me no room to argue back with him. I ran to our room slowly taking my clothes off still having a little hope he would change his mind. But I knew he wasn't going to.

I got on my hands and knees like he instructed me waiting for him to come into the room. I hated my punishments but I loved them at the same time I always ended up dripping wet from my punishments.

I heard the door open and close shut closing with a click I trembled a little in anticipation. "Aria do you understand why I have to punish you?" He asked almost amusingly.

He dragged his finger tips from my shoulder down my spine making me arch my back and a shiver to run through my body.

"Y-yes." I answered earning a slap on my left ass cheek. "Yes what? don't make this harder for yourself Aria." I didn't want to obey him he was purposefully calling me by my name knowing I didn't like it.

I winced when he smacked my ass again in the same spot. "Answer me Aria your just making this worse for yourself." He said spanking once again but on my right ass cheek this time. I didn't answer biting down on my lip to ease the pain a little.

He spanked me four more times for not answering. I had tears spilling down my face as he continued giving me four more spankings.

"Are you ready to answer me or do you wanna continue being stubborn?" He asked while rubbing my bum to smooth the pain a little.

"I m-made a m-mess I-in m-my r-room a-and I-I w-was t-talking b-back t-to y-you." I said between sobs. "See was that hard princess?" He said in a soft but still dark tone turning me around so I was on my back now.

I could tell he was still angry with me for disobeying him and making it hard on myself. "Go to bed now I'm going to do a little bit of work."

I knew better than to protest with him even if I wanted to I couldn't because he was already gone.

I went under the covers sobbing quietly for making him so angry with me. I didn't care that I couldn't breath under this thick blanket all I wanted was for him to stop being angry with me and cuddle with me in the bed.

I knew I pushed it too far I should have just listened and obeyed him the first few times so he didn't have to hurt me so much. It only hurt him more for having to punish me more.

I was starting to get a headache from crying and having a difficult time breathing under the blanket. I pulled the blanket down and closed my eyes still weeping while I slept. This was the worst feeling ever and I never wanted to feel like this again.