Chapter 63. Arias wedding dress

Caleb POV
"It's okay princess daddy's here they can't hurt you." I pulled her shaking body closer towards me to comfort her. "It's just a dream princess none of it is real." She was shaking really bad and crying.

I straddled her in my lap rocking her back and forth to get her to fall asleep again. She wrapped her arms around me snuggling her face into my neck closing her eyes so she could fall asleep again.

"Just sleep princess daddy's not gonna let you go." I whispered to her. I covered her with the blanket to help stop her from crying and shaking so much. Her breathing started to even out but she was still shaking slightly.

She was starting to sleep more than four hours her sleep was getting better she was sleeping for six hours now. She still needed to try to sleep a little longer but she was trying her best and I was proud of her.

She was trying her best for our baby and herself. She was starting to force herself to sleep when she wakes up from a nightmare to get as much sleep as possible even tho she was scared to go back to sleep.

I laid her back down on the bed slowly and gently so I wouldn't wake her. She whimpered a few times but stayed asleep when she felt my arm was wrapped around her waist.

I soon fell asleep after I made sure she was okay and wasn't going to wake up again. I kissed her belly and her cheek before I fell asleep.

Layla POV
"Aaron wake up we need to go to Arias house so we can go look at wedding dresses." I threw a pillow at him so he would wake up. "Caleb said to come over at 2 because Aria didn't get enough sleep last night."

I laid next to Aaron deciding I would watch a movie since I had to wait until 2:00. "Is she gonna be okay Aaron I'm getting really worried about her?" I asked him. "She going to be fine baby Caleb has everything under control you just have to be a little more patient with her thats all."

He turned on his side facing me giving me a kiss on my cheek. "Don't worry too much Caleb said she's starting to get better and sleeping more now." He reassured me to make me feel better.

Aria POV
I woke up feeling well rested and happy. Caleb was littering kisses all over my face making me giggle and smile. "Good morning sleeping beauty." He said while kissing me all over my face.

He stopped kissing me staring into my eyes with a smile. His hair was messy and his green eyes brightened up when he looked at me.

"Come on princess Aaron and Layla are coming over in a little." He gave me one last kiss on my lips before getting up to get ready.

I followed him into the bathroom while he used the toilet. I started to brush my teeth. He flushed the toilet coming beside me so he could wash his hands and brush his teeth too.

He handed me the cup of water so I could wash out my mouth. I spit out the water and toothpaste filling up the cup with water again so I could give it to him.

I went inside our closet looking through my clothes for an outfit to wear for today. I got dressed in a sundress that was stretchy. Caleb got dressed in a black suit because he had to attend a meeting today at work.

He rolled up the sleeves on his dress shirt showing off his veiny arms and tattoos. The door bell rang Aaron and Layla were here. "Let's go princess." He intertwined our hands together as we walked downstairs to get the door.

"You ready Aria?" Layla asked as soon as she walked inside the house. "Y-yeah." I answered. "Come on let's go the drivers waiting outside for us." She pulled my hand trying to rush us out.

"Not so fast Layla." Aaron shut the front door not letting us out. "Aaron don't do this to me." She pleaded angrily.

"Jerry and Carson are going with you both their going to be your personal bodyguards for today." Aaron explained making Layla more upset. 

"We don't need bodyguards Aaron we can both handle ourselves very well." She defensively said. "I know you are Layla but we can't take any chances especially because Aria is pregnant. Either go with the bodyguards or your not going anywhere." He told her sternly making her loose her attitude towards him.

"Fine." She answered defeatedly. "Come here princess." Caleb called me over to him. "Call me if anything happens or if you notice anything suspicious Jerry and Carson will be watching too stay close to them at all times." He instructed me.

"O-okay d-daddy." He leaned down kissing me on my lips. "I love you princess." He said against my lips. "I l-love y-you t-too d-daddy." I kissed him a few more times before pulling away from him.

"B-bye d-daddy." I waved goodbye to him following Layla to the car. Carson drove the car while Jerry sat in the passenger seat.

I was kinda nervous going without Caleb but I didn't want to disappoint Layla because she was really excited about going.

I could see the mall coming into view it was packed because it was Friday. We found a parking spot Jerry and Carson opened the doors for us walking behind us on either side protectively.

I could feel my palms starting to sweat from anxiety when we walked inside the mall. I wiped my hands against my dress trying to ignore my anxiety. We made it into the store that had wedding dresses displayed on the front windows.

"Hello ladies, what can I help you ladies with today?" One of the girls asked. "Well we're here so she can try on wedding dresses and hopefully find her dream dress because she's getting married in two weeks." Layla explained to the lady.

"I have just the right dresses for her wedding that she can choose from. Follow me right this way." We followed her down a huge hallway with Jerry and Carson right behind us.

We walked into a white and gold room with many mirrors and a huge stage with wedding dresses in ever corner of the room.

"You can go look at all the dresses, pick out a few and let me know when your ready to try them on." She motioned with her hands at all the dresses on the racks to look at and choose from.

"Congratulations on your wedding and your baby." The sweet lady named Mary said that's been helping us this whole time. "T-thank y-you." When she heard my stutter she gave me a peculiar look making my anxiety rise.

"C-can I g-go t-to t-the r-restroom f-for a m-moment?" I asked her needing a break to calm my nerves. "Yes it's right this way." She pointed towards the restroom.

Layla was busy looking at wedding dresses already so i went to the restroom alone with Jerry following behind waiting outside the door.

I splashed water onto my face and washed my hands to get rid of the sweat but it was no use because it came right back.

"Is everything okay in their Aria?" Jerry said from outside the bathroom. "Y-yes I-I'm c-coming o-out n-now." I quickly wiped my hands and face unlocking the door to return to the room.

"Do you need me to call Caleb for you?" Jerry asked me worriedly. "N-no I-I'm f-fine j-just a l-little n-nervous t-thank y-you." He nodded his head understandingly.

Letting me go back into the room. "There you are Aria come look at this dress." Layla pulled my arms showing me the dress.

We continued looking at all the dresses before I picked out a few that I wanted to try on. Layla picked out a few as well to help me choose between all the beautiful dresses.

My anxiety was still really bad but I just ignored it the best I could by looking and picking out the dresses.