Chapter 37. A night to remember

Aria POV
I was breathless I forgot how to breathe. Shivers of pure pleasure rushed through my veins. His eyes so dark and beyond lustful as he stared into my innocent ones.

I didn't know if I wanted to beg him for forgiveness or beg him to just take me right then and there.

I watched as he went and sat on one of the chairs in the corner of the room staring me down. "Stand up." He commanded. I stood up on shaky legs keeping eye contact with him.

"Such a beautiful little princess for daddy. Aren't you baby?" He asked while he looked me up and down admiring my beauty. "Y-yes d-daddy." I answered breathily.

The wetness from my pussy dripping down my thighs even more as i stood there in front of his hot hungry eyes.

"Crawl to me princess." He instructed which I obeyed to almost immediately. Getting down on my hands and knees crawling towards him managing to keep eye contact with him.

I stopped when I got in between his legs staring up at him now. "Stand up for me." I stood up in front of him between his legs. "So obedient now." He said while tightening his hands around my waist to pull me slightly closer towards him.

I grabbed onto his shoulders now face to face with him. I could feel his breath against my face from how close we were.

He brushed a few strands of my hair out of my face and away from my ear. "Show daddy how sorry you are princess." He whispered into my ear.

My face turned impossibly red and hot while my breathing became ragged. I sunk down to my knees once again.

I firmly grabbed a hold of his hard shaft it was thick and veiny in my tiny hands. I leaned down and gave the tip a teasing lick looking up at him with my innocent eyes.

I kept one hand at the base of his shaft before I swallowed his tip into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the head. He brushed my hair out of my face watching me take more and more of him into my mouth.

I loved the way he tasted his strong manly musk filling my nostrils making me moan as I slid my mouth further down his shaft. His eyes focused on my lips as I sucked and swirled my tongue on his shaft taking him deeper into my mouth.

I looked up at him now and then watching his reaction. His eyes were closed shut and his head leaned back while his hand pulled at my hair occasionally when I would suck him harder into my mouth.

"Just like that princess." He groaned opening his eyes staring into mine that were already staring at him.

I pulled his cock out of my mouth needed to catch my breath. "Take your time princess." He reassured me but kept his dark punishing tone known.

I repositioned myself taking him into my mouth but much deeper this time. "Fuck princess." He growled out fisting my hair around his knuckles.

I bobbed my head up and down his cock taking more and more until he was hitting the back of my throat.

He took control bobbing my head at his pace while I moaned and complied with his every thrust into my mouth.

I had tears running down my face gagging here and there but suppressing it the best I could. My saliva dripping down my chin and neck as I continued sucking him off.

"Fuck!" He moaned and groaned. I could feel him throbbing inside my mouth I began to massage his balls to bring him closer to his release.

I sucked harder preparing myself to swallow his load. His grip on my hair tightened pulling my head back to take his shaft completely out of my mouth.

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand to get rid of the saliva dripping on my chin and neck. "I'm not done with you yet princess." He warned. He wrapped my hair around his knuckles once again tightening his grip a little more.

"Your gonna take my dick deeper into that pretty little mouth of yours until you swallow all of my seed. And then you know what I'm gonna do after?" He asked his voice dark and hoarse. I whimpered nodding my head no to answer his question.

"I'm gonna fuck you over and over again filling you with all my seed while you scream who you belong to until all you can remember is my name and how I own you." I moaned in response my core pulsing in need for him.

"D-daddy p-please I w-want y-you." I whimpered pushing myself into him. He growled removing my hands away from him. "Did I say you could touch me?" He all but growled out. "N-no d-daddy." I whimpered regretting everything I did.

I took his shaft back into my mouth desperate to taste him. I sucked only his tip teasingly licking the pre cum. He took control again making me take all of him bobbing my head up and down his cock.

"So pretty." He moaned out. His cock throbbing inside my mouth once again bringing him close to his release. "I'm close I want you to swallow every last drop." He demanded bobbing my head a little faster and rougher.

He pushed my head down stuffing his cock into my throat steadying it there so he could release all of his cum down my throat. "Be a good girl and take all of it princess." He said emptying his seed into my throat.

Some of it seeping out of my mouth dribbling down my chin. He leaned down pulling my hair down so my head would go up a little.

I stared into his dark eyes as he kissed my forehead softly. "I think we both know I own you by now. But your punishment isn't over yet princess."

He wiped my chin with his thump "open." He instructed me to open my mouth to clean his thumb off making sure I swallowed every last bit of his semen. "Good girl." He praised taking his thumb out of my mouth.

To be continued....