Chapter 80. Part two of The wedding

Everyone was seated Caleb stood at the altar with Aaron standing next to him waiting for Arias arrival. "Where is she? Why is it taking so long for them to bring her?" Caleb whispered asking Aaron getting frustratingly impatient.

"They should be coming any minute now." Aaron replied calmly to ease Caleb's nerves. "If they don't come in two minutes I'm gonna go get her myself." He frustratingly whispered back.

"What is with you and these two minutes. Calm down they should be here any second now." He whisper shouted at Caleb.

Caleb was about to argue back to him but then the music started alerting them Aria was about to make her entrance.

Dr Ron walked her down the aisle in honor of Caleb and Aria. Aria and Caleb kept eye contact the whole way she walked towards him with Dr Ron her cheeks rosy red as she looked at him.

She stood in front of him holding his hands while they both smiled at each other. "You look beautiful princess." He whispered to her. "Y-you l-look h-handsome d-daddy." She whispered back blushing even more.

The priest was speaking but Aria and Caleb barely listened to him mesmerized by each other staring into each others eyes. They felt like they were the only ones around no one else crossed their minds in this moment it was only them.

It was time for them to say their vows to each other. "When I first met you Aria you brought me so much joy and warmth in my heart. When you fell asleep in my arms for the first time I knew I was going to need to make you mine."

"I never wanted to let you go you were mine the day you interrupted me in that dining room. I will forever comfort, hold you, love you through out every nightmare no matter how many times you wake me up through out the night and day."

"Forever and always I will love you unconditionally and keep you safe. You will always be daddy's little princess." Caleb finished saying.

Aria had tears streaming down her face holding onto his hands tighter. "You can start Aria whenever your ready." The priest encouraged her.

"I l-love y-you s-so m-much C-Caleb. I a-appreciate e-everything y-you d-do f-for m-me y-you w-were t-the o-only p-person w-who h-helped m-me t-through e-everything I g-go t-through a-and y-you s-still d-do."

"A-and f-for t-that I w-will a-always b-be g-grateful f-for h-having y-you I-in m-my l-life. I p-promise t-to l-love a-and a-appreciate e-everything y-you d-do f-for m-me."

"I w-will f-forever a-and a-always a-appreciate y-you a-and f-for b-being y-your l-little p-princess." Caleb put Arias ring on her finger Aria doing the same after to him.

"You may kiss the bride now." The priest said. Caleb pulled Aria into him kissing her like he was a starved man. This kiss was different to Aria it felt like sparks were flying butterflies filled her stomach as she kissed him back. It felt magical.

Everyone was cheering around them while they kissed each other. "I fucking love you so much princess!" Caleb practically shouted his love for her in front of everyone.

"I l-love y-you t-too d-daddy." Aria replied hiding her blushing face from everyone by hugging Caleb.

Caleb picked her up twirling her around in his arms. "Your all mine now your officially Aria Blackwood." She pulled his head close kissing him gently on his lips.

Caleb put her down holding her hand so they could go where the actual party was going to start and take place. "Let's get this party started!" Layla shouted excitedly with Aaron.

The beach waves and wind blew through Arias hair and dress she took one last glance at the beautiful wedding decorations before she went inside with Caleb.

"I-I'm h-hungry d-daddy. I w-want a p-pickle." She told Caleb as soon as they walking inside. Caleb couldn't help but laugh at her cuteness. "I made sure they bought plenty of pickles for you princess." He reassured her.

He guided her with his hand on her back towards their table pulling her seat out so she could sit down. She grabbed a pickle before sitting down.

When Caleb sat down he pulled her chair closer to him not wanting to be apart from her not even an inch.

"E-eat d-daddy." She pushed her plate towards him picking up a piece of lamb to feed him some. "Thank you princess." He said after he finished eating. They continued feeding each other until they were full.

One of the servers came over whispering something to Caleb because of the loud music playing. "You ready to cut the cake princess?" He whispered to her so she could hear him.

She nodded her head smiling at him excitedly. Two other servers came towards their table placing the huge three tier cake on the table in front of them. Everyone surrounded their table with their cameras out ready to record them slicing the cake.

"Ready princess?" He asked her she simply placed her hand over his that was already holding the knife. They sliced the cake together sipping the first slice for themselves. The servers quickly moved the cake from their table to give them more space to eat.

Aria fed Caleb a piece of the cake while Caleb fed her some too at the same time. Before Caleb could react or notice Aria smudged some frosting onto his face laughing sweetly at him and so did everyone else that were still recording them.

Caleb smiled at her amusingly while sneakily smudging her face with frosting as well. "D-daddy!" Aria squealed catching her off guard when he smudged the frosting on her face.

Layla and Aaron handed them paper towels to wipe themselves off. Aria scooped some of the frosting off of Caleb's cheek bringing her finger back to her lips but Caleb stopped her bringing her finger to his mouth instead so he could eat it off her finger instead.

He kept eye contact with her pulling her finger out of his mouth clean. Her cheeks turned red and flustered. "Let's go dance." Layla interrupted their moment to get them to go dance.

"Let's go dance princess." He grabbed her tiny hand leading her in the middle of the room everyone moving out of their way to give them their moment to dance together alone.

"D-daddy c-can I t-take m-my h-heels o-off t-their h-hurting m-my f-feet a-and I d-don't w-want t-to h-hurt y-you?" She asked him while holding herself up by his forearms.

"I'll take them off for you princess." He pointed to Aaron for him to bring a chair quickly so she could sit down.

"Sit princess." He instructed her helping her sit down. He took her heels off handing them to Aaron while he massaged her feet a little to ease the pain for her. He gave each of her feet a small kiss after he massaged them for a few minutes.

"Feel better now?" He asked her kissing her cheek softly. She nodded her head letting him help her stand back up. He let her stand on the tip of his shoes so she could reach his shoulders before they started dancing.

She laid her head on Caleb's shoulder she felt so much comfort and happy today she felt like she wanted to scream how happy and joyful she was about today. All she could do was tighten her hold on Caleb's shoulder to show her happiness about today.

"I l-love y-you." She whispered her breath blowing against his neck. He kissed her neck softly before whispering in her ear "I love you too princess."

They danced together enjoying the warmth they shared in each other's arms. It was perfect Arias favorite song played sweet dreams by Beyoncé. The smile on their faces never once faded for the rest of the night.

Aaron and Layla danced beside them other couples joined as well dancing together all around them making their day even more special and beautiful.