Chapter 15. Confident

Caleb carried Aria downstairs to the living room. He turned on the tv so she could watch a cartoon while he cooked them breakfast.

Aria was still in a lot of pain because of her period so he made sure she had extra blankets and pillows to keep herself warm and comfortable.

Aria tried watching the cartoon to distract her mind off the pain of her period but it hurt so much she couldn't ignore the pain. She tried rubbing her belly like Caleb did in the room but it didn't feel the same or work.

She tried squeezing her belly to stop the pain but that just made the pain worse. She covered her belly with the blanket to keep it warm like Caleb told her to. She felt like she wanted to cry she couldn't bare the pain anymore.

She always had painful periods it was normal but this one just seemed to hurt the most this month.

Caleb brought Aria a plate of food to help her feel better but she refused to eat her stomach was in pain she didn't want to eat anything. "Come on princess it might help your cramps." He tried to convince her but she still refused to eat stubbornly.

"D-Daddy I-it h-hurts s-so m-much." She cried to him not being able to keep the tears from falling. Caleb put the plate on the table pulling her gently into his lap.

"I'm sorry princess do you want to put a warm towel over your stomach?" He asked her worried about her. She nodded her head crying into his chest.

Caleb put her back down on the couch so he could go grab a towel and put it under warm water for her. After he made sure the water was extra hot he drenched the towel under it draining it out then took it to Aria. He lifted her shirt up placing the hot towel over her stomach.

The hot towel helped for awhile calming her down a little as they watched movies together. She finally agreed to eat. Caleb fed her the food to make sure she ate as much as she could.

"Come on princess one last bite." She took the last bite of her food obeying Caleb's wishes. "Good girl." He praised her kissing her cheek when she finished chewing her food.

"T-thank y-you d-daddy." "Your welcome princess." He got up to take the plate into the kitchen.

Caleb took the cold towel off of Arias belly setting it on the table. He leaned down to her belly kissing it softly while rubbing it to help take the pain away.

"You okay baby?" He asked as he continued kissing and rubbing her belly softly. "Y-yes." Her breathing hitched as he kissed lower down her belly.

Caleb looked up at her as he kissed her lower and lower down to her bellybutton. "D-Daddy p-please." She needed to touch him. Just one simple touch from him made her weak.

"Shh princess daddy's got you." He pulled her onto his lap kissing her neck sucking on her sweet spot she moaned as he started sucking harder and nibbling creating a marks on her neck.

"Your daddy's good little princess aren't you baby?" He asked her licking her neck were he create the perfect mark claiming her. "Your mines only daddy's." Sucking harder to make the mark darker.

Aria couldn't respond she was breathless a moaning mess she tried to answer but nothing would come except a whimper or moan.

"Answer me princess. I wanna hear you say it. Who do you belong to princess." "I-I'm y-yours d-daddy. O-only y-yours." Butterflies filled her stomach as she said those words.

"That's right princess your only mines. Your daddy's little princess." He told her turning her head so he could kiss her lips.

He laid her down on the couch again pulling her shirt up kissing her belly slowly kissing up towards her breast. "D-Daddy." She moaned breathlessly.