Chapter 73. Nightmare disorder

Caleb POV
My phone started ringing waking me up from my sleep. Aria tightened her grip on my shoulder thinking I was going to leave her. I answered the phone so I wouldn't wake her up from her sleep.

"Mr Blackwood this is Dr Rons office he told me to leave you a message regarding your wife Aria Blackwood." A soft spoken woman spoke up when I answered the phone.

"Is this about the specialist he wanted us to talk to?" I asked her remembering Ron mentioning a specialist for Aria.

"Yes sir he is heading your way now with the specialist he just wanted to give you a heads up ahead of time before they arrive." She explained. "Thank you for letting me know." I told her before I hung up the phone.

Aria was still sleeping I didn't want to wake her because I wanted her to get as much sleep as she could. I got out of the bed slowly and carefully so i wouldn't wake her up.

She whined a little but stayed asleep when I gave her the stuffed animals to hug. I went in our closet picking out an outfit for her and myself to get ready for when Dr Ron comes.

I got dressed in my clothes before I picked out Arias outfit for the day. While she was still sleeping I slowly started taking off her clothes so I could change her into the new outfit.

"D-daddy I w-wanna s-sleep." She whined softly. "I know princess let daddy just get you dressed and you can sleep." She sat up with her eyes closed so I could put on her clothes.

I laid her back down once I finished. Kissing her head before covering her in the blanket letting her sleep.

I went downstairs so I could clean up the area a little. I picked up all of Arias stuff from the living room organizing it in her playroom. I started cooking breakfast so when she woke she could eat something.

I heard the door bell ring I walked over to the front door to open it. Dr Ron and another man stood next to him slightly taller than Dr Ron and much younger than him like in his mid twenties.

"Come in." They walked inside following me to the kitchen so I could finish making breakfast.

"Caleb I would like to introduce you to Jose Sanchez he is a specialist in sleeping disorders." I shook his hand before they sat down at the kitchen counter.

"D-daddy." I heard Aria call for me from the stairs. I turned off the stove before I went to get her. "Come here princess Dr Ron is here." She ran towards me hugging me.

"Did you have a nightmare princess?" I asked her noticing her cheeks were wet. She nodded her head to answer me. "I'm sorry princess I was trying to make you breakfast before you woke up." She kissed my stomach looking up at me.

"I-it's o-okay d-daddy I-it w-wasn't t-that b-bad." I planted a small kiss on her lips wiping her wet cheeks with my thumbs.

I held her hand as we walked back towards the kitchen where Dr Ron and Dr Sanchez were sitting.

I helped her get into the chair to sit down at the kitchen counter across from Ron. I put her plate in front of her so she could start eating.

"Do you guys want some breakfast as well?" I asked them before I sat down next to Aria. "No we've already eaten thank you Caleb." Ron responded.

"This is Dr Sanchez he's a specialist in sleeping disorders I brought him over so he can try to help you with your sleeping problems." Ron explained to Aria as she ate her breakfast.