Chapter 25. Creepy stare

Aria POV
Caleb made us watch movies while he fed me the breakfast his chef/maid made for us. I was so happy I felt warm and safe in his arms I was the happiest girl in the world.

His phone started ringing pulling me out of my thoughts. "Sorry princess." He said while taking his phone out his pocket.

I continued watching the movie ignoring his whole conversation on the phone. "Aaron and a friend of his is coming over their five minutes away." He explained to me.

"O-okay d-daddy." I got up folding the blankets and helping his maid Synthia move our breakfast to the kitchen.

"You don't have to help dear it's my job anyway." Synthia told me trying to stop me from taking our plates. "N-no I-it's f-fine I- w-want t-to h-help."

I struggled a bit but I forced myself to tell her. She agreed thankfully so I wouldn't have to argue with her again.

She washed our plates while I put the blankets away and a few other things. "T-thank y-you t-the f-food I-it w-was d-delicious." I complimented her. She smiled back at me then proceeded to finish up the dishes.

The door bell rang Synthia quickly went to the door to let Aaron and his friend in while me and Caleb stayed in the living room.

Aaron and his friend made there way into the living room coming towards us. Caleb got up giving Aaron a bro hug but I could tell that Caleb didn't really like Aaron's friend.

I could feel his whole mood change and demeanor change when he noticed who Aaron's friend was. "Caleb this is Josh, Josh this is Caleb." Aaron introduced them.

I stood behind Caleb out of the view of both men I'm guessing Aaron didn't notice me because of it and cause of how tall Caleb is compared to my short self.

Aaron's friend Josh tried to shake Caleb's hand but Caleb refused it clearly showing how much he disliked this man. I grabbed Caleb's hand trying to calm him down so he wouldn't do anything to the guy.

I came into view in front of Aaron and Josh still holding onto Caleb's hand. "Oh I didn't even see you Aria." Aaron said surprised. "This is Josh by the way." He introduced me quickly.

"Hello I'm Josh you have a beautiful name." He said sweetly making me smile. "T-thank y-you." I said but his expression changed slightly when he listened to me speak.

I felt self conscious but I was kinda used to getting expressions like that because of my stuttering.

Caleb noticed me getting self conscious gently squeezing my hand to assure me. "Your fine princess don't worry about him." He whispered into my ear. I looked up at him smiling softly at him.

We all sat down they were all talking while I played with Caleb's fingers or I would trace his tattoos on his arms.

Josh sat next to me he kept staring at me I felt uncomfortable but I choose to just ignore it and distract myself with tracing Caleb's tattoos.

We eventually moved to the dining room so we could eat dinner. I was about to sit next to Caleb when Josh took it instead. I pouted about to go sit in the chair next to him but Caleb grabbed my hand pulling me towards him.

"Come sit on daddy's lap princess." He told me I could see Josh's expression change surprised and a bit angry for some odd reason.

I happily sat on Caleb's lap I knew he was going to feed me so I was even more grateful for sitting on his lap. Caleb fed me the mash potatoes and steak that his chef prepared for us.

I moaned softly at the flavor of the steak. "You like the steak princess?" I finished chewing my food before I answered. "Y-yes d-daddy I-it t-tastes d-delicious." I told him happily taking another bite from his fork.

"Such a good girl." He praised me for taking big bites of the food instead of small ones. When we finished our food we walked back to the living room sitting down.

They began to talk again but I could still feel Josh staring at me I looked back at him trying to figure out why he kept staring at me.

He smiled and kept eye contact with me but I felt creeped out so I looked away scooting closer towards Caleb.

I could feel his stare I didn't know what to do he was making me really upset and uncomfortable at this point.

I thought I was the only one who noticed his stare but Caleb did too because he picked me up and sat me down on the other side of him out of Josh's view.

"Do you have a staring problem or something?" Caleb asked him I could tell he was getting irritated with him. "Nah man I'm sorry I just couldn't help myself." He said trying to laugh it off.

Caleb got up grabbing him by the collar of his shirt. "What's funny cause I don't see shit thats funny you fucking creep." Caleb spoke in a dangerously calm tone in his face.

"I want you out of my house right fuckin now or imma beat the shit out of you and don't think I'm bluffing cause I'll make sure I blind your eyes so you won't be able to see for the rest of your life."

I could see that Josh was trembling in fear Aaron just sat there letting Caleb finish because he knew better than to interrupt him.

"Get this creep out of my house Aaron I don't want to see him in my house ever again." Caleb told Aaron pushing Josh down onto the floor in front of Aaron.

"Well it was nice seeing you Caleb and you too Aria." Aaron told us casually before dragging Josh out the door. "Are you okay princess I know he made you uncomfortable." Caleb asked me right away.

"I-I'm f-fine n-now d-daddy." I told him hugging him. "Y-you a-always m-make m-me f-feel s-safe I-in y-your b-big s-strong a-arms." He chuckled at my statement then rewarded me with a whole bunch of kisses all over my face.

I was giggling from all the little pecks and kisses he was giving me. I was loosing my balance and fell onto the couch but he still attacked me with his kisses.

"D-Daddy I c-can't..." I tried to explain but I couldn't stop giggling then he kissed me on the lips stopping me from finishing my sentence.

I ran my fingers through his hair tugging his hair slightly to pull him closer towards me to deepen the kiss. He licked my lip slightly asking for access to slip his tongue into my mouth. I gasped softly when he smacked my ass forcing me to open my mouth.

I moaned into the kiss feeling his tongue and my tongue exploring each others mouth. I could feel my juices soaking my underwear the more we kissed.

The more I felt the need to have him inside of me again. "D-Daddy." I groaned against his mouth feeling the ache between my legs the need for him.

"P-please I n-need y-you d-daddy." I whimpered needing him. He stared into my eyes while I looked into his I could see the want and desire the need for me just like I needed him and desired him.