Chapter 85. The next morning

Aria POV
I woke up to the sound of Calebs alarm going off I nudged him to wake up to turn it off. He turned to his side with his back facing me to turn it off not turning back around like I expected him to.

Right when he was about to fall back asleep i smacked him with my pillow in his face waking him back up. "What was that for?" He asked me turning back around to face me.

"W-who t-told y-you t-to s-stop c-cuddling m-me?" I argued turning my back towards him.

"I'm sorry princess." He turned me back around so i was facing him again. I kept my eyes closed trying to avoid him. "Open your eyes princess I'm sorry." He apologized so I would open my eyes.

I tried to turn back around but his grip on my waist prevented me from turning around. I groaned opening my eyes giving him a stern look. "L-let m-me g-go y-you b-big m-meanie."

I tried to pull his arms from my waist so I could get out of his arms but he just pulled me closer into him. "D-daddy l-let m-me g-go y-your b-being u-unfair." I groaned irritatedly.

He grabbed my hands trapping them above my head leaving quick small kisses all over my face and neck. I began to giggle squirming to get my hands free to get away from him.

"I'll stop when you forgive me." He said while littering kisses all over my face. The more he kissed me the louder my giggles became. "S-st-stop." I giggled out. "O-okay I f-forgive y-you."

He stopped letting me catch my breath and calm down from laughing so much. He stared into my brown eyes still keeping my hands above my head. I smiled at him staring back into his hypnotic green eyes.

His eyes traveled down to my neck that he marked with his teeth marks and hickeys. He looked back into my eyes my pupils dilating and breath hitched turning slow and ragged.

My cheeks began to redden flashbacks of everything we did last night returning in my head.

He let go of one of my arms so he could wrap his hand around my neck. "Does this hurt?" He asked squeezing my throat gently i whimpered softly in pain.

He let go once he heard me whimper. "I'm sorry princess I shouldn't have been so rough with you." He apologized kissing my neck softly. "N-no I l-liked I-it d-daddy p-please d-don't s-stop." I protested.

I brought his hand back to my neck wrapping it around my neck. "So perfect for daddy always so willing and greedy for daddy aren't you princess?" He asked squeezing my neck gently with very little pressure so he wouldn't hurt me.

"Y-yes d-daddy." I moaned out feeling my cheeks redden even more. "Tell me you love it when I fuck you like you mean nothing to me, tell me that it gets you off when I choke your pretty little neck." He demanded squeezing a little harder on my neck.

His eyes darkened staring into my eyes as he slowly tightened his hand around my neck. "I-I d-do. I l-love I-it s-so m-much d-daddy." I responded shyly through a breathy whimper.

"Daddy's filthy little princess loves it so much doesn't she?" I gripped his arm that he was using to choke me my cheeks and ears feeling hot from his vulgar words. "Y-yes d-daddy I l-love I-it." I responded breathlessly holding back my moans.

He kissed my lips roughly I pulled his hair pulling him into me moaning into his mouth. His phone began to ring on his nightstand.

He pulled away from my lips slowly pecking my lips a few times before fully pulling away from me to answer his phone.

I tried to get up so I could go to the bathroom but Caleb stopped me pulling me by my arm gently. I patiently waited until he finished talking on the phone. "We will be their in two hours." I heard him say earning my attention.

He finally hung up picking me up from the bed carrying me into the bathroom. "W-where a-are w-we g-going?" I asked him curiously.

"I'm taking you on a trip for a few days. And Ron is gonna come so he can check on you and the baby." He explained setting me down on the toilet so I could pee.

He set up the tub for me helping me get inside after I finished using the toilet. He bathed me not letting me help him with anything just wanting  me to relax. Even when I tried to help him bathe himself he didn't allow it.

Once we finished he got me dressed and himself letting me button up his shirt. I had to stand on the bed so I could reach him.

"Love you princess." He kissed my lips while I buttoned up his shirt. "L-love y-you t-too d-daddy." I sweetly kissed him again.

"Let me do your hair before we leave." He helped me get down from the bed. I handed him the brush sitting down on the couch so he could do my hair.

"C-can y-you p-put m-my h-hair I-in a h-high p-ponytail a-and t-then b-braid I-it?" I requested for him to do.

He de-tangled my hair first before tying it up. "Let me know if I tie it too tight." He instructed me. "O-okay d-daddy."

He knew I had a difficult time doing my hair because of how long it was so I was really grateful that he taught himself how to do different hairstyles to help me with my hair.

"I-it's g-good d-daddy." I confirmed to him that it wasn't too tight. He finished braiding it. I handed him the last hairtie so he could tie it. "T-thank y-you d-daddy." I turned around facing him so I could hug him.

"Such a beautiful little princess for daddy." He kissed the top of my head hugging me back.  "Come on princess we need to go now." He grabbed my hand grabbing our suitcases that were already packed for us.

"W-wait w-what a-about M-Mr Tinkles a-and M-Mr Tree?" I asked him. "I want you to leave them here princess so you don't loose them while were away." He said reasonably.

"W-will C-Carson a-and J-Jerry w-watch t-them w-while I-I'm g-gone?" I asked him worriedly.
"Yeah I already told them to watch over them for you and I told them not to be mean to them too don't worry princess they'll be fine."

He reassured me pulling me to his side to kiss my cheek. I hugged my stuffed animals one last time before I left with Caleb.