Chapter 18. When the time is right

Aria legs were still shaking after her intense orgasm. Caleb cooed into her ear praising her for how well she did.

She lifted her head her hands grabbing Caleb's face to pull him closer towards her lips kissing him passionately. Caleb tightened his grip on her waist.

She could feel his cock growing even bigger under her thigh. Her hands traveling down to his pants rubbing his shaft against his pants. Caleb groaned into the kiss feeling her tiny hands rub his erection.

Caleb pulled away from her lips having enough of her teasing. "Get down on your knees." He told her in a demanding voice.

She got down on her knees looking up at him innocently as he leaned back a little with his belt undone and his abs on full display in front of her. She looked at him innocently waiting for his next command.

"I think you know what to do now princess." He smirked watching her trembling hands reach towards his pants to pull them down.

She pulled his boxers down as well his erection stood up in front of her face making her gulp as she looked at him nervously.

"Don't act shy princess you've sucked daddy's cock once already. Or do you need me to remind you how well you took it down your throat and swallowed all of my seed like the good little slut you are." Her breathing grew uneven remembering all of it.

She felt her core dripping wet from the way he called her a slut she didn't realize she would like being called such a vile name.

She gripped his cock squeezing it gently as she licked the tip sucking only the tip. Caleb groaned fisting her hair around his fist.

She looked up at him her eyes telling him to take control, to use her mouth for his pleasure. She didn't need to speak Caleb understood everything her innocent eyes were telling him.

His grip on her hair tightened a little more only enough not to cause her too much pain. He pulled her head up pulling the tip of his shaft out of her mouth.

"Do you remember your safe word princess?" She nodded her head. "I need to hear you say it princess." He spoke in a dominating voice causing shivers to rush down to her core. "B-blue r-rose." She spoke softly almost whimpering.

"Good girl. Now open that beautiful mouth of yours for me." He demanded pulling her head down to take his cock into her mouth.

Caleb pushed her head down letting her take only his tip into her mouth as he groaned. He pulled her head up pushing it down to take more of him. He continued bobbing her head up and down until she was deep throating all of his length.

"Fuck! Just like that princess." She  moaned around his cock making Caleb moan in pleasure. "Your mouth feels so good. You like when I fuck your mouth like your a slut don't you princess." He groaned as she massaged his balls. She moaned in response to his question.

He slammed into her mouth bobbing her head using her mouth like she wanted him to. "Your going to swallow all of daddy's seed aren't you baby?"

He groaned as she looked up at him moaning in response. She had tears running down her face from how rough he was shoving his cock into her mouth.

"You have no idea how beautiful you look sucking my cock right now." His balls tightening letting him know he was about to blow. "I'm about to come princess." He warned her in a deep throaty groan.

He bobbed her head a few more times deep into her mouth before releasing his load into her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could some leaking down her chin. She looked up at Caleb smiling.

Caleb picked her up off the floor onto his lap wrapping her legs around him. He kissed her softly. "I'm sorry I was a little too rough on you." He apologized feeling bad for being so rough.

"I-its o-okay d-daddy I-I l-liked I-it." She smiled up at him. "God am I lucky to have a sweet little princess like you." He complimented her.

"You can be so innocent yet such a bold and brave  little princess. You seem to surprise me everyday" he told her kissing her cheek.

"D-daddy." "Yes princess." She looked up at him confused and worried at the same time making Caleb concerned. "W-why h-haven't w-we h-had s-sex y-yet d-do y-you n-not l-like m-me I-is s-something w-wrong w-with m-me?"

She couldn't help but ask feeling insecure because they have done so many things together yet he seemed to avoid it every time.

"What no princess. I just want your first time to be special and perfect. I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you feel that way." She hugged him her wet core touching his cock accidentally causing both of them to moan in union.

"Damn your wet all over again. Your making a mess princess." He groaned into her ear making her whimper. "P-please d-daddy I-I n-need y-you n-now." Tears swelling up in her eyes grinding her sopping wet core against Caleb's length.

Caleb teeth grazed her skin on her neck groaning into her neck as he sucked on her skin. "Baby we can't promise me you'll wait until the right time your not ready yet princess." He softly said into her ear.

"N-no p-please d-daddy I-I d-don't t-think I-I c-can w-wait I-I n-need t-to f-feel y-you I-inside o-of m-me." She moaned tears rolling down her face desperate for him.

Caleb stopped her hips from grinding against him gently grabbing her face to look into her eyes. "Baby I need you to promise you will wait until it's the right time. Stop tempting me to just fuck you right here right now."

"Cause i only have a little more control left in me. I promise when the right time comes I will fuck you so good you will feel me between your legs for weeks."

Aria looked into his eyes seeing he was not bluffing but very much serious about his promise. "I-I p-promise I-I'll w-wait u-until t-the t-time I-is r-right." Caleb kissed her cheek. "Good girl." He praised her kissing her on the lips.

Caleb was happy she promised him she would wait because he knew if she would have begged him one more time he would have fucked her right then and there like she begged him to.

Caleb kissed her lips once more laying down under the blanket holding her close in his arms. He had a smile on his face happy for having her in his arms but he felt guilty because he was being dishonest with her.

What if she finds out about him being in a gang will she still want to be with him? What if she finds out what he's doing to her parents. Guilt was eating him alive.

He couldn't be without her. He needed her. He was falling hard for her and she doesn't even know how hard it is for him to not just scream from the top of his lungs how much he loves her so the whole world could hear him.

His life was dangerous he knew that he needed to tell her truth one day so if she chooses to stay with him he can protect her. He's never feared anything as much as he feared losing her.

She meant so much to him that right now as he holds her in his arms he cherished every moment he has with her like it's his last.

Aria could feel something was wrong with Caleb he was holding her but his grip around her waist kept tightening like he was afraid she was going to slip away. She looked up at him his eyes were closed he seemed like he was thinking too much.

"D-Daddy." She called for him his eyes opening looking down at her. When she looked into his eyes she seen a new emotion that she never seen in his eyes fear and guilt was written all over his face.

"D-Daddy w-what's w-wrong?" She asked worried. "Nothing princess just promise me you won't leave me." He told her pulling her closer towards himself. "I-I p-promise I-I w-won't l-leave y-you d-daddy." She whispered to him softly.

Aria was confused on why he would think she would ever leave him. She couldn't see herself without him he saved her from herself, parents and her nightmares.

Her heart was in his hands since the first day she fell asleep in his arms. He had her heart and he didn't even know it she would stay by his side no matter what he did. Aria kissed his chest falling asleep in his arms with so much love for him.