Chapter 65. Daddys voice

Caleb POV
We finally came home Aaron calmed down after a while. He carried Layla to one of my spare rooms so she could sleep comfortably.

I sat with Aria in the living room watching movies with her while Aaron was in the kitchen waiting for Layla to wake up.

"D-daddy w-why d-didn't y-you s-stop A-Aaron?" She asked me. "Because he disrespected Layla he needed to learn a lesson he could have raped her if Aaron wasn't there." I explained.

"W-well w-why w-were t-the c-cops s-scared o-of y-you?" I began to smile when she asked that. "That's because they work for me. That's enough questions princess." I kissed her cheek before standing up.

"I have to go finish up some work in my office be a good girl for daddy okay princess?" I leaned down kissing her cheek and neck waiting for a response. "O-okay d-daddy." I gave her one last kiss before i left to my office.

Aria POV
I got comfortable on the couch laying down while watching the movie. "Aria were going home." I heard Layla say behind me.

I looked behind me her and Aaron standing together holding hands. "O-okay C-Caleb I-is I-in h-his o-office I-I'll t-tell h-him."

"Thank you Aria." Aaron said, they both waved goodbye walking away to leave. I got up from the couch so I could tell Caleb that they left but I was a little nervous to go tell him because he didn't like being disturbed when he was in his office.

I slowly walked down the hall towards his office. I knocked on the door softly before I opened it. Looking down at the floor when I opened the door walking inside his office.

"L-Layla a-and A-Aaron w-went h-home I-I'm s-sorry f-for d-disturbing y-you." I quickly told him so I could leave.

I turned to leave so I wouldn't disturb him anymore. "Come here princess." His voice was hoarse and demanding shivers ran down my spine and my cheeks heated up from the sound of his voice.

I tuned back around walking towards him with my head still down looking at the floor. "Look at me princess. I want to see you looking at me not at the floor." He demanded.

I looked up at him my face hot and flustered. I stopped walking when I got in front of his desk. "I want you to stand in front of me princess not my desk." He instructed. I walked towards him timidly.

I stood right in front of him staring into his eyes like he demanded from me. His eyes turned a darker shade of green when he looked into my eyes. A smirk formed on his lips when he noticed how flustered and nervous I was.

"So pretty when you look at me like that." His voice was so much darker now when I stood in front of him. He pulled me closer between his legs pushing my hair away from my neck leaving open mouth kisses all over my neck.

I whimpered as he sucked on my neck near my sweet spot on my collarbone. His hands went under my dress pulling my underwear down.

"Take daddy's belt off princess." I got down on my knees unbuckling his belt then unzipped his zipper.

I looked up at him before I pulled his shaft out of his pants. He groaned at the feeling of my hands around his cock. Pre cum began to seep out I squeezed his shaft watching more cum flow out of the tip slowly.

I leaned down swiping my tongue over the tip tasting his cum. He whimpered at the feeling of my tongue and mouth wrapping around his girth. I licked up the cum dripping down his shaft pulling more whimpers and groans from him.

"Fuck princess." He gripped my hair lowering my head to take more of him in my mouth. "Take it princess." He groaned when i began sucking and swirling my tongue around him.

I moaned around his cock when he took control bobbing my head at his pace deep throating his dick into my mouth.

Tears formed in my eyes the more he shoved his cock into my mouth. I looked up at him his head was leaned back while his eyes were hooded watching my mouth wrapped around his cock.

He pulled my head up pulling his cock completely out of my mouth. A whimper released from his mouth when I let go of his shaft.

He caressed my cheek smiling down at me. "Stand up princess I need to feel your pussy taking my dick." He gruffly said.

I stood up on shaky legs. I sat down on his lap straddling him. He lifted my dress up taking it off of me completely throwing it onto the floor.

I softly gasped when he kissed the valley between my breast kneading them with his hands. I carefully lifted my hips up while gripping his cock to align him with my entrance. Slowly lowering myself taking every inch of him into me.

My nails digging into his shoulders when he filled me to the hilt. "Come on princess take daddy's cock like a good girl." He smacked my ass for me to start riding him.

Moans and groans soon filled the room with the sound of our skin slapping against each other. "Just like that princess." He pulled and nipped on my breast sucking on the bud making them sensitive.

"D-da-daddy!" I mewled as I rotated and lifted my hips up and down harder and faster. He pulled me into a kiss consuming all my moans into the kiss.

My legs began to shake and my moans were uncontrollable my brain was in a frenzy. "I can feel how close you are princess cum for daddy let it out." He groaned his grip on my waist tightening.

"O-ohh G-God I-I'm c-coming d-dadddy!" I mewled throwing my head back as my orgasm ripped through me. He continued lifting my hips a few more times until I felt his semen filling my insides.

I quivered slightly whimpering while laying my head on his shoulder to recover from my orgasm. He pushed my hair away from my neck so he could kiss me on my neck.

"So perfect and good for daddy aren't you princess?" He asked me slowly lifting my hips to pull himself out of me.

"Y-yes d-daddy." I whimpered softly when he pulled out of me all of his semen spilling out of me onto his lap and the floor.

He stood up moving a few of his things from his desk before putting me down to sit. He removed his hands away from me making me whine. "I'll be right back princess." He kissed my head before walking out of his office.

He soon returned with what seemed to be a damp towel in his hands. He spread my legs wiping up the mess between my legs then his chair and the floor. I wrapped my legs around him when he picked me up taking me up stairs to our bedroom.

"Sleep princess you've done enough today." He set me down on the bed so he could take his clothes off before getting into the bed. He wrapped us in the blanket cuddling me close to him placing small soft kisses all over my face.

"I l-love y-you d-daddy." I smiled against his lips closing my eyes tiredly. "Daddy loves you too princess." He kissed me one last time on my lips.