Chapter 21. Caring for each other

Caleb pulled Aria in for a deep kiss his fingers exploring her body hers doing the same to Caleb. In one swift movement Caleb flipped Aria onto the bed on her back. Her lips parted and swollen from the kiss they shared.

Caleb hovered over her staring into her eye's making her squirm under him. His fingers began to glide against her stomach slowly moving downward. Aria whimpered weakly from his touch as she trembled in anticipation.

Caleb knew just one simple touch was enough to make her fall apart. When he pulled her skirt up and pulled her underwear down she moaned when he touched her wet core with his fingers.

Caleb loved how responsive she was to his touch it drove him crazy. "I'm gonna put your underwear in your mouth to keep you quiet because I don't want anyone else hearing your beautiful voice."

Caleb pushed the underwear into her mouth while spreading her leg wide around his neck as he kneeled down his face directly in front of her core.

Aria kept her eyes on Caleb. Caleb leaned forward lapping up some of her juices keeping his eyes on her watching how her face looked as he pleasured her.

He continued lapping up her juices as she tried to moan but they only came out as muffled moans. "Your so wet for me princess." He groaned at the taste of her.

"You taste so sweet princess." He swirled his tongue into her hole making her cry out but it was muffled by the underwear inside of her mouth. He kept one hand on top of her stomach to keep her from moving around.

He brought his other hand to her core slipping two fingers into her pussy fingering her. "God you take daddy's fingers so well. I can't wait to have my cock inside of you."

He groaned when she clamped down on his fingers. "Fuck princess." He continued lapping up her juices and fingering her until her legs started shaking letting him know she was ready to fall apart on his fingers and mouth.

Her fingers tugged at his hair pulling him closer to her core as she rolled her hips against his mouth and fingers.

"Cum for daddy princess let it all out so I can taste your precious juices." He encouraged her fingering her faster bringing her closer to the edge of falling apart.

Her legs stilled for a moment tightening around his face as she came all over his mouth and fingers screaming into the underwear in her mouth. Caleb pulled his fingers out lapping up all her sweet juices from her pussy as her legs shook weakly.

Caleb stood up pulling the underwear out of her mouth tucking them into his pocket. Her cheeks were all flustered as she looked up at him.

"Let's go home so I can take care of you princess." He lifted her up carrying her downstairs. He made sure her skirt was covering her as they walked to the living room.

"I'm going home just put them in the cellar I'll deal with them later." Caleb instructed everyone in the room. "Thank you for what you did today Aaron."

Aaron nodded in response. "No problem boss it was all worth it." He smiled at Aria as she laid her head on Caleb's shoulder.

Caleb buckled Aria into the car doing the same for himself getting ready to drive home. Aria watched Caleb as he drove.

She couldn't keep her eyes off of him she missed him so much but she also knew he was going through a lot from seeing his mother to killing her all in one day.

She knew he had bad anger issues but she didn't expect him to actually be able to kill his mother. She didn't blame him for killing her because she did say some hurtful things to him. Instead she felt bad because he was the who had to finish her off on his own.