Chapter 84. Part three of Mr and Mrs Blackwood

*longer chapter just a heads up*

Caleb POV
More of her tears spilled from her eyes while I fingered her. She came twice on my fingers already. She was over overstimulated and sensitive the only thing she could utter was moaning my name.

Her walls gripping my fingers smearing them with her sweet juices. I continue my assault creating red primal teeth marks on her neck. Peppering small kisses over each bite mark I made on her neck to soothe the pain.

She rides my hand uncontrollably a deep moan and whimper escaping her lips. "D-daddy!" She wailed pushing my head into her neck so I could continue making more marks on her skin.

Her tears dripping down the side of her face towards her neck. I fingered her harder causing more tears to flow out of her eyes. "Your doing so good baby." I praised licking up the tears that dripped down her neck.

Her walls clamped down harder on my fingers right as she screams my name coming all over my fingers for the third time now.

"D-daddy, d-daddy." She repeated grabbing onto my neck while I licked and sucked her neck.

I lifted my head out from her neck looking into her innocent beautiful eyes while mine were darkening and primal.

My fingers slipped out of her I knew she wanted to suck off her juices from my fingers. "Open your mouth princess."

She moaned around my fingers sucking off her juices desperately as if she was starving. "Cry for me princess let daddy have your tears.

" I licked up more of her tears from her cheeks kissing her eyelids gently. "So beautiful when you cry for me."

She finished sucking my fingers clean I pulled them out slowly a string of her saliva glistening on my fingers.

I wiped the saliva on her breast around her nipple a small whimper being heard just from me touching her sensitive nipples.

"M-more d-daddy I n-need m-more." She begged whimpering pulling my hair while pushing my mouth against her nipple.

I sucked hard on her nipple making her whimper loudly because of how sensitive I made her nipples.

I licked over the bud trying to soothe out the sensitivity but that just seemed to make her whimper louder.

I straightened back up to my full height hovering over her tiny squirming body she moaned softly watching my eyes.

She gasped surprisingly when I pulled her by her ankles towards the edge of the bed spreading her legs wide open placing my hands on her inner thighs to keep them open.

I looked down between her legs her juices flowing out of her like a river. "So wet princess. You like when daddy's rough with you." Her cheeks reddened whining impatiently.

Her hands reached for me I intertwined our fingers bringing them up above her head pressing them down into the mattress. My dick already aligned with her entrance ready to thrust inside of her.

I stared down into her eyes her lips slightly parted her breathing ragged as she stared back into my dark eyes. "P-please d-daddy." She begged softly against my ear when I leaned down to kiss her neck.

Her breath fanned against my face squirming a little from anticipation. "I want you to cry for daddy while I fuck you like you mean nothing to me. Can you do that for me Mrs Blackwood?" I asked her my voice low, dark and menacing.

She squirmed even more under me tears already welling up in her eyes for me. "Y-yes p-please d-daddy." She quivered out.

I kissed both of her eyelids softly looking into her watery eyes one last time before she closed them kissing my lips softly and lovingly.