Chapter 52. Finishing the job

Caleb POV
"Aaron get me some towels and alcohol!" I was down in the basement with Andrews blood dripping all over the floor.

"Caleb please don't do this just kill me I can't do this anymore." He begged. "I told you this would be painful Andrew didn't i?" I laughed at him begging for mercy.

"Here you go boss." Aaron handed me the towel and alcohol. "Try not to scream so loud." I warned pouring the alcohol all over his wounded body.

He screamed out in agony. "You fucking piece of shit!" He screamed with tears rolling down his face.

I poured the rest of the alcohol onto his wounds then pressed the bottle into one of his wounds on his ribs. "Hurts doesn't it?" He screamed louder from the excruciating pain.

"How do you think Aria felt when you'd kick her in the stomach every chance you got? My voice was menacing dark and strong.

"Too bad your wife died before she could see your  pathetic death." I said with an evil grin. "Please." He begged over and over again.

"Do you know how long I was waiting for this day to happen? To see you begging for mercy while feeling the most excruciating pain."

"Fuck you Caleb! How could you be so ruthless?" He thrashed in his seat but screamed in pain when I pulled the alcohol bottle out of his wound.

"Well I would say ask my mother and father but you can't do that because I've already killed them. But maybe when you make it to hell with your wife you could ask them then."

"I'm sorry for the pain I caused her and for all the hurtful things we said to her just please, please kill me already." He begged pulling the chains on his arms. "You look like you haven't slept in years." I mocked his wife's words like she told Aria.

"Your going to regret this Caleb. I'm telling you she's not worth it she's too much to handle." I wanted to bash his head into the cement wall. I grabbed him by his hair pulling his head back.

"You and your filthy wife are the only ones who weren't capable of doing your part in being parents to her. She is more than worth seeing your ass suffering and in pain. I'd do this all over again just to see you begging me for mercy."

I spat in his face pulling his hair harder until the chair leaned back into the ground. I crouched down grabbing his jaw hard.

"I would cut your tongue off but I'm enjoying hearing you beg me to put you out of your misery." I smiled down at his terrified face.

"You don't have much time left. I think it's time I start showing you what real torture is cause obviously you haven't learned your lesson."

I stood back up pulling the chair back up. "I want all of you out and no disturbances." I instructed Aaron and Jerry. They both walked out without a word leaving just me and Andrew alone.

Aria POV
Layla and me were watching cartoons together in the living room cuddling in blankets. We were watching ratatouille laughing together while eating popcorn.

"Layla baby where are you?" We heard Aaron's voice. "I'm in the living room." She yelled back. We both got up running out of the living room.

Layla ran into Aaron's arms kissing him all over his face while I looked behind them to see if Caleb was coming.

"W-wheres d-da-.. C-Caleb?" I asked him worriedly. "He didn't come with me. He will be here later on today I'm sorry Aria." He explained. "O-oh o-okay." Layla quickly hugged me when she noticed my voice was shaky.

"Don't cry Aria. He will be back before you know it I promise." She pulled away from me making sure I wasn't crying. "Come on let's go watch our movie he will be back in no time." She comforted me.

I walked back into the living room grabbing Mr Tinkles and the blanket wrapping us in it comfortably. I focused on the movie as much as I could to keep my mind off of Caleb.

"Wanna go make some cookies Aria?" Layla asked me. I got up quickly nodding my head happily. "Let's go to the kitchen Aaron will help us." She grabbed my hand walking together into the kitchen.

"A-Aaron c-can y-you p-pick m-me u-up o-on t-the c-counter?" I asked him. "Sure." He picked me up putting me down on the counter. "T-thank y-you." Layla took out the cookie dough and a baking tray.

She sprayed the tray down with oil while I rolled the cookie dough into balls. "Aaron could you preheat the oven to three hundred fifty?" Aaron gladly did what she asked.

We finished putting the cookie dough onto the tray giving it to Aaron so he could put it inside the oven to bake. Layla set and alarm for 15 minutes. Aaron helped me down from the counter so I could go back to the living room.

I grabbed the crayons and coloring book from the cabinet by the tv so I could color. I sat on the couch with Mr Tinkles next to me while Layla and Aaron stayed in the kitchen to watch the cookies.

I watched the movie and colored at the same time. I heard the timer for the cookies go off I ran into the kitchen excited to eat one.

"We have to wait for them to cool down Aria." Layla warned. "I l-like e-eating t-them w-when t-they f-first c-come o-out. P-please I-I'll b-be c-careful." I begged.

"Fine but be extra careful there really hot." I nodded my head. "I o-only w-want o-one." She sipped me one on a plate. I grabbed a fork so I wouldn't burn my hands and because it falls apart when you try to pick it up.

I sat on the couch coloring and eating my extra hot cookie. I only managed to eat half of the cookie because I couldn't pull myself to eat more without Caleb.

I looked at the time on my phone it was 10:39 p.m it was really late and Caleb still wasn't home. I took my plate into the kitchen throwing away the other half before I put my plate into the sink.

"I-is C-Caleb c-coming y-yet?" I asked Aaron hoping he would have an answer. "I'm not sure Aria. I just know he said he would come home later."

I was trying my hardest not to cry. "D-do y-you k-know w-where h-he w-went?" I asked him with so much hope that he would tell me.

"I'm sorry Aria but I'm not allowed to tell you until he comes home." He answered making me even more upset and worried. "I-I'm g-gonna g-go t-to b-bed." I told them walking away before they could say anything to me.

I knew I wasn't going to be able to sleep without Caleb so I turned on the tv to keep myself entertained. "Aria." I heard Layla call for me.

"C-come I-in." I told her. She came in with Mr Tinkles in her hands handing him to me. "T-thank y-you L-Layla."

"Your welcome Aria. Me and Aaron are going home will you be okay on your own or do you want to come with us?"

I knew I was going to be fine so I nodded my head no because I wanted to wait for Caleb to come home. "N-no I-I'll b-be f-fine b-bye L-Layla I-I'll s-see y-you t-tomorrow."

She waved goodbye and left the room. I didn't know what Caleb was doing that had him gone all day but whatever it was must have been important.

This is the longest time I've been without him around and it made me miss him even more it felt like I haven't seen him for years and I hated that feeling. "Daddy come home already." I said in my head holding onto Mr Tinkles.