Chapter 76. Late night cookies

Aria POV
"Tell daddy what you need princess." I was completely naked on the edge of the bed while Caleb stood in front of me with dark lustful eyes.

His fingers thrusted inside of me making it hard for me to respond to him. "D-daddy I-I w-wa-.." i could feel my climax coming the more he fingered me.

"Are you gonna cum all over daddy's fingers princess?" He teased me bringing me closer to my peak. "Y-yes!" I mewled right when my orgasm rippled out of me onto his fingers.

I shuddered a few times watching him suck off my juices from his fingers. "Always taste so sweet and delicious for daddy." A small whimper left my lips.

He got down on his knees spreading my legs wide open placing one of my legs on his shoulder. His hands gripped my hips pulling me closer to his face so my pussy was directly in front of his face.

Before I could even protest or pull away from him his tongue latched onto my clit making me scream out.

I lost all my senses of thinking instead of pulling him away from my core I began to pull him closer into me. Tugging at his hair while gripping our sheets. I was a complete moaning mess.

"O-oh g-god d-daddy!" His tongue was thrusting into my pussy relentlessly lapping up all my juices that flowed out of me like a river. The lewd noises he was making with his mouth because of my wetness was the most erotic thing ever.

His eyes were on me the whole time while his tongue brought me closer to my climax. "D-daddy!" Every time I tried to speak he would suck harder on my clit making me scream in pure ecstasy.

I came all over his tongue and face screaming his name from the top of my lungs feeling high like I was on cloud nine. He licked up all of my juices leaving nothing behind.

"P-please I-I w-want y-you d-daddy." I begged trembling under his hot gaze as he stood up wiping his stubble that had my juices glistening on him.

"You want daddy's cock don't you princess?" He asked me making me even more flustered and squirm to hide my face. "So innocent for daddy." He teasingly said keeping my legs open while staring into my eyes.

"You just finished coming and your all wet again you naughty little princess." A loud whimper erupted from me when I felt the tip of his dick began to probe into my entrance.

"Your so tight baby. Fuck princess." His voice was so dark and dominating I felt like I could fall apart just from his voice. He started moving in and out of me at a slow and steady pace while kissing my neck.

I held onto his shoulders moaning and chanting his name breathlessly. His lips made their way up my jaw towards my lips. He kissed me hard muffling all my moans.

"D-daddy m-more p-please." I begged after I pulled away from his lips. He picked up his pace driving into me harder and faster hitting just the right spots that made my eyes roll back.

He gripped my neck squeezing it before he smashed his lips back onto mine. I could feel his cock throbbing inside of me and my climax starting to build up.

His lips traveled down my throat to my chest sucking on my breast. "Cum with me princess." He demanded me squeezing my neck harder.

"D-dadddy!" My legs shook as my climax began to flowed out of me i convulsed feeling his semen pour into my womb taking load after load. "Perfect just perfect for daddy." A loud throaty groan came from his lips pulling me into a deep kiss.

He slowly pulled out of me watching his semen spill out of me while I whimpered softly missing the feeling of his skin against mine. "Such a pretty little princess."

"D-daddy." I called for him sitting up so I could reach him. "Lay down princess." He placed a pillow under my head so I was comfortable.

He came back from the bathroom with a wet towel spreading my leg gently so he could clean up the mess between them.

He picked me up slowly and carefully taking me into the bathroom sitting me down on the toilet so I could pee. "Good girl." He praised me turning on the bath for me.

We washed each others body and hair helping each other get dressed in comfortable clothes. "C-can w-we m-make c-cookies d-daddy?" I asked him standing in front of him so he would look at me.

"It's late princess your gonna be hyper." He said reasonably. I began to pout. "P-please d-daddy I-I'll o-only e-eat o-one." I tried to convince him smiling at him.

"Fine princess but first I have to tell Mr Tinkles sorry for pushing him off the bed." He reminded me making me even more happy. I brought Mr Tinkles to him in the kitchen.

"G-go a-ahead d-daddy h-he's w-waiting f-for y-your a-apology." He looked at me with a small grin then looked at Mr Tinkles. "I'm sorry." He said flatly. "D-daddy t-that's n-not a-an a-apology." I said sternly.

"It is princess I said sorry even tho I'm not sorry for pushing him off the bed. I don't like sharing my princess." He said possessively. "Y-your s-so m-mean d-daddy." I pouted covering Mr Tinkles ears so he wouldn't hear Caleb's mean words.

"He will be fine princess you know I don't like sharing you with anyone." He kissed my forehead blocking my view from Mr Tinkles.

When he moved away from me to go back to putting the cookies in the oven. Mr Tinkles was now on the floor instead of the counter.

"D-daddy y-you b-big m-meanie!" I picked up Mr Tinkles hugging him because of Caleb pushing him on the floor again.

"Sit down princess the cookies are almost done." He said casually as if he didn't just push Mr Tinkles on the floor for the second time now.

I sat down with a pout on my face waiting patiently for the cookies to finish. "Don't pout at me princess he fell on his own." He tried to lie but I knew he was the one who pushed him down.

"H-he l-likes t-to c-cuddle w-with m-me t-too d-daddy. Y-you c-can't b-be m-mean t-to h-him." I complained to him.

"He can only cuddle with you for two minutes that's all I'm going to allow from now on." He said sternly ending the conversation by plating me two cookies instead of one.

"Now eat your cookies before I change my mind about the two minutes. I already regret my decision about the two minutes." I began to eat my cookies keeping a close eye on Mr Tinkles and Caleb's hand movements.