Chapter 82. Mr and Mrs Blackwood

Caleb POV
"Take daddy's dick out I want to fuck your pretty little mouth first." I instructed her squeezing her neck harder kissing her lips roughly while her tiny hands worked on pulling my zipper down.

I groaned against her lips when I felt her tiny hands squeeze around my shaft. I let go of her neck standing back up to my full height in front of her. She looked up at me innocently driving me even crazier. "Take what's yours princess."

I pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear watching her wrap her lips around the tip of my cock. "Good girl, just like that." I groaned lowly wrapping her hair around my fist guiding her head slowly to take more of me into her mouth.

She moaned softly the sound vibrating against my shaft causing more pleasure. "Fuck princess." I grumbled loudly throwing my head back thrusting my dick into her mouth like I was fucking her pussy.

Her tongue swirled around my shaft while she sucked harder hollowing her cheeks a little more to take me deeper into her mouth.

"Your doing so well baby." I praised shoving more of myself into her mouth until I was hitting the back of her throat.

She was gagging a little with tears rolling down her face still taking all of me down her throat. "Relax princess."

I gave her a moment to regain some breath before thrusting right back into her mouth deep throating into her in a fast pace until my balls tightened.

"I'm close princess." I warned her. She moaned around my shaft to respond. She began to suck harder desperately for my semen.

I shoved my dick into her mouth a few more times before releasing my semen down her throat giving her just what she wanted.

I pulled out of her mouth slowly breathing hard I pulled her head back by her hair wiping her chin that had my semen on it. Without me even having to tell her she opened her mouth sucking it off my thumb. "Good girl."

"What am I going to do to you now Mrs Blackwood?" I asked her staring into her eyes while wrapping my hand back around her small neck tilting her head back a little to expose her marked skin again.

I could feel her pulse hammering against her pale soft smooth skin. I bite down hard on her neck she lets out a soft whimpering moan. I licked where I bit her to sooth the pain a little she lets out another moan.

"Stand up princess." I instructed her backing up a little so she could stand up. I grabbed the top of her panties pulling them back then letting go so it would smack against her skin harshly. "Did you buy this for daddy?" I asked her staring at the lingerie she had on.

She nodded her head softly to respond to me. "Words princess I wanna hear my wife's voice." I demanded from her. "Y-yes d-daddy." She replied vocally just like I told her to.

"You look beautiful in it princess. Too bad I'm gonna rip it off of you." She was going to say something to stop me but I already ripped the panties off of her effortlessly.

"Don't worry I'll buy you more princess." I reassured her while ripping off the bra. "That's more like it. Always so beautiful for daddy aren't you princess?" I asked her letting my hands explore her body.

"Y-yesss d-daddy." She moaned closing her eyes gently as I dipped a finger into her wet pussy. "Fucking soaking for me, princess." I groaned against her ear pulling my finger out of her that was now coated in her juices.

I grabbed her jaw forcing her to look at me but her eyes were still closed. "Open your eyes princess."

She opened her eyes almost immediately watching me suck off her juices on my finger. "I want you to sit on daddy's face."

Her eyes widened and her cheeks flushed even more crimson at what I said. "I-I'm t-too h-heavy d-daddy I-I'll s-suffocate y-you i-if I d-do t-that." She frantically said trying to convince me.

"I don't care princess. I want your sweet pussy right on my face." I demanded she noticeably shuddered at my voice. I walked over to our bed laying down waiting for her to get in position.

"D-daddy I d-don't w-want t-to h-hurt y-you." She nervously said trying to change my mind. "Either sit on my face willingly or I'm going to put you on my face myself. Now stop denying me my sweet pussy and sit on my face."

She finally got onto the bed next to me straddling my waist with her hands flat on my chest preparing herself. "Take your time princess. I promise you won't hurt daddy." I reassured her to ease her nervousness a little.

She slowly made her way up my body until she was straddling my face and her pussy was right on my face and mouth. She held onto the headboard her knees on either side of my head her pussy already dripping down into my mouth.

I latched my tongue right on her clit catching her off guard making her squeal surprisingly. One of her hands pulled at my hair her hips starting to move on their own riding my face.

I swirled and lapped up her juices relentlessly the sound of her moans getting louder filling the room was music to my ears.

"D-daddy!" she wailed out tightening her grip on my hair burning my scalp as she pulled it but I enjoyed the pain.

I wanted to worship her completely and tonight I was going to do just that. I grabbed both of her ass cheeks squeezing them tight while pushing her hips down forcing her to smother my face even more in her sweet juices.

She cried out louder practically screaming my name the more I thrusted my tongue into her lapping up her juices that seemed to never stop dripping out.

I sucked on her clit hard unfalteringly even though I could hardly breath but I didn't mind as long as I could hear her enchanting voice screaming my name.

Her orgasm washes over her body as she frantically rides my face. "D-daddyyy!" She screamed out pulling my hair even more while her other hand gripped the headboard.

She tried to pull away from my mouth feeling too sensitive but I gripped her hips forcing her to stay still so I could finish lapping up her juices. "D-daddy." She hummed breathlessly while letting go of her death grip on my hair.

I finished lapping up the rest of her juices helping her get up from my face. She laid down next to me feeling tired. She looked into my eyes pulling me by my neck to kiss her.

She moaned at the taste of herself on my lips sucking my tongue for more of her juices. "I'm not done with you yet princess."

I warned her kissing her harder she wrapped her hands around my neck running her fingers through my hair while kissing me back.