Chapter 86. First time airplane ride

Aria POV
"D-daddy a-are w-we g-going o-on a a-airplane?" I asked him nervously because I've never been on one. "Yeah we are princess. Why?" He confirmed making me even more nervous.

He parked the car right next to a huge airplane that was black with a gold emblem representing his name on it. He got out of the car while I stayed in the car feeling nervous about this.

He opened my door immediately noticing I was picking my skin from my nervousness. He grabbed both of my hands stopping me from harming myself.

"Don't do that to yourself princess. It's okay to be nervous but don't harm yourself it'll be fine I'll be by your side the whole time princess." He kissed me softly on my lips still holding my hands.

"I-I'm s-sorry d-daddy I d-didn't m-mean t-to h-hurt m-myself." He kissed my hands where I was picking the skin to soothe the pain a little. "It's okay princess." He kissed me once more on my lips.

"Stay in the car Ron should be here any minute now to do the check up on you and the baby. I have to go make sure everything is ready for us to leave." Before he could leave I pulled him back to me kissing his lips softly.

"You okay baby?" He asked making sure I was fine. "I-I'm f-fine d-daddy." He reached into his pocket for something taking out a fidget toy and a stress ball. "Here I got you this I just kept forgetting to give it to you."

He kissed my forehead gently pushing a few strands of my hair behind my ear. "T-thank y-you s-so m-much."

I thanked him kissing his cheek and nose playfully. "Your welcome princess Ron is coming now I'll be back soon."

He left while Ron made his way to the car next to me. "How are you Aria?" He greeted me sweetly. "I-I'm g-great h-how a-are y-you?" I greeted him back before he started the check up.

"I'm doing alright thanks for asking." He replied while checking my heart rate. "How's your sleep going so far?" He asked writing something down in his notepad. "I d-didn't h-have a n-nightmare l-last n-night." I told him the good news.

"That's awesome Aria I'm so happy for you." He smiled softly happy for me. I smiled happily at the accomplishment.

"Well everything seems to be fine. You should be safe to go with Caleb. Just remember to take your vitamins, sleep more and don't stress too much."

He put all his things back in his bag giving me a warm smile. "Is everything okay Ron?" Caleb asked standing behind him.

"She's all set. Her blood pressure is a little high but it seems to be going down since she had a good night of rest last night."

"So whatever your doing Caleb keep up the good work." Caleb smirked looking at me making me blush.

"Thanks Ron we will see you in two weeks for her next appointment." Ron nodded his head heading back to his car so he could leave. He waved goodbye to us before driving off.

Caleb helped me out of the car handing the keys to Zack. "Here Zack pick us up same time as we came in four days." He instructed Zack.

Caleb helped me get inside the airplane I looked around at the seats and interior designs. "Sit down princess." I sat down in one of the seats they were very comfortable.

D-da-..." it's like he knew what I was going to ask him for. "Here's your pickles." He handed them to me after grabbing them off a tray behind me.

"T-thank y-you d-daddy." I tugged at his shirt silently asking him to lean down so I could kiss him.

"Your welcome princess." He pecked my lips twice then my cheek softly. "Sir we need you to look at something quickly."

A man that I didn't recognize said standing by the door behind Caleb. "I'll be back quick princess." He kissed me one last time on my lips before leaving.

I ate my pickles silently with a smile on my face feeling happy and joyful. I played with the fidget toy Caleb gave me and the stress ball waiting for him to come back.

"Call Aaron and let him know what's going on I'll be back in four days to help him." I heard Calebs dark authoritative voice. He came back inside the airplane I could tell his mood had changed a little.

"W-what's g-going o-on d-daddy?" I asked him getting ready to stand up to walk over to him. "Sit princess. It's just work stuff Aaron will handle it." He sat down next to me holding my hand.

"Mr and Mrs Blackwood please put your seatbelts on we are getting ready to takeoff." The pilot said over the intercom. I squeezed the stress ball in one of my hands while squeezing Caleb's hand.

"D-daddy." I whimpered feeling scared tears reaching the brim of my eyes. Caleb wrapped his other arm around my shoulder pulling me into him while my nails dug into his skin on his other hand.

"It's okay princess just breath for me." He wiped my tears making sure I was breathing. "Good girl deep breaths for daddy everything will be okay." He reassured me kissing my cheek.

He took off my seatbelt picking me up from my seat letting me straddle his lap. I hid my face in his neck nibbling on his skin wiping my tears and taking a deep breath to stop my tears and ease my nerves.

"So brave for daddy aren't you princess?" He praised me making me feel better and more at ease. "I-I'm d-daddy's b-brave l-little p-princess." I said against his neck nibbling on his skin to distract myself.

He kissed my cheek softly brushing his fingers through my hair. "My sweet little princess." I nuzzled my nose against his neck kissing it softly laying my head on his shoulder.

"H-how l-long a-are w-we g-going t-to b-be o-on t-the p-plane?" I asked him curiously. "Four and a half hours." He answered slipping his hand under my shirt to rub my back.

"C-can I t-take a n-nap? B-but w-will y-you p-promise t-to w-wake m-me u-up I-if I h-have a n-nightmare?" I asked him gripping his shirt while holding my pinky out for him to promise me.

"Sleep princess I promise I'll wake you up if you have a bad dream." He pinky promised me pecking my lips.

He opened a small compartment that was hidden in the wall next to his chair pulling out a blanket for me.

He covered us both in the blanket putting his hand back under my shirt knowing I liked when he rubbed my back so I could fall asleep faster. I kept a tight grip on his shirt closing my eyes slowly letting sleep take over my body.