Chapter 62. Part two of Arias birthday

Aria POV
I was so happy Caleb really did all of this for me. He got me 19 cakes to celebrate my birthday from my first birthday to my 19th birthday.

He got a cake for each day. The cakes were sorted from smallest to biggest my 19th birthday cake the biggest of them all.

Me and Caleb had frosting all over our faces while Aaron and Layla took pictures of us and laughed at us. Caleb wiped off all the frosting off my face and his with a soft wet cloth.

"Aria and Caleb are getting married in two weeks I can't wait to go shopping with Aria for her wedding dress." Layla grabbed my hands twirling us around in circles.

Layla and me danced together while Caleb and Aaron sat and watched us. "Caleb come dance with Aria." Layla called him over noticing how I kept looking at him. I started blushing as he walked towards me.

Layla and Aaron started to dance next to us Caleb let me stand on the tip of his shoes grabbing my hands placing them around his neck while his were on my waist.

I had to look up at him while he looked down at me we kept eye contact dancing silently in our own little world.

Tears formed in my eyes I was so thankful to have him in my life I didn't know how to express it any other way anymore. We stopped dancing he wrapped my arms around his waist pulling me in for a hug.

We stood like that hugging each other silently my heart was at ease with his arms around me I felt complete he healed every wound Elizabeth and Andrew caused me.

I pulled away from him holding onto his forearms. "You okay princess?" He whispered to me. I nodded my head closing my eyes when he kissed my cheek.

"You guys are so cute." Layla said with her phone in her hand showing us the picture she took of us. I smiled at the picture looking at Caleb who was already looking at me.

"Let's all take a picture together." Layla suggested excitedly. Aaron set up the camera running back to us. "Everyone say cheeese." Aaron said quickly.

We all said cheese with big smiles. We all looked at the picture. "I'm gonna get us a big picture frame of this picture so we can hang up on the wall."

"Aria don't cry anymore your making me wanna cry now." Layla said with teary eyes looking at me. "I-I'm s-sorry t-this I-is j-just s-something I n-never t-thought w-would h-happen t-to m-me." I said with a shaky voice and weak smile.

"You deserve so much more Aria I'm so sorry you didn't get to experience this until now." Layla hugged me her own tears spilling down her cheeks.

She pulled apart from me letting Caleb pull me towards him. He turned me around wiping my tears kissing my head a few times.

Aaron hugged Layla handing her a few tissues while calming her down. "She's gonna be okay now Layla she has Caleb." He reassured her.

"Calm down baby she's going to be fine." She calmed down the best she could before hugging me again.

"I love you Aria your the best friend I ever had. I wish you the most birthdays all 19 of your birthdays." She said hugging me tight.

"I l-love y-you t-too L-Layla y-your t-the b-best f-friend e-ever." I told her softly through sniffles.

We all sat down at the dining table together so we could eat because we were hungry from all the dancing we did. Caleb let me sit on his lap like always feeding me and himself sometimes letting me feed him too.

"My princess hungry huh." He brushed a few strands of hair away from my face before feeding me.

I laid my head on his shoulder feeling tired and full now. "Sleepy little princess." He kissed my lips softly making me smile.

Aaron and Layla finished eating as well talking to each other while me and Caleb played around with each other. Caleb kept tickling me making me laugh and wiggle around in his arms.

Aaron and Layla stood up walking towards us. "Were gonna head home now it's getting late. Happy birthday Aria." Aaron said letting go of Laylas hand so she could hug me. I got out of Caleb's lap so I could hug her.

"Happy birthday Aria tomorrow you better be up early so we can go shopping for your wedding dress." She said excitedly swaying her hands in the air. "I-I'll b-be u-up j-just t-text m-me." I told her smiling at her excitement.

"Bye Aria I hate going home I have so much fun here." She pouted at Aaron angrily. "Y-you'll b-be h-here t-tomorrow L-Layla." I said to make her feel better.

"Your right I can't wait to come tomorrow we're gonna have so much fun." Aaron grabbed her hand so they could leave.

"Come on Layla you'll be here tomorrow bright and early. Don't make me punish you in front of Aria and Caleb." He told her sternly.

"Bye Aria bye Caleb!" She said quickly making us laugh at her as she practically ran outside to the car.

"You okay baby?" He cupped my face lifting my head to look up at him. "I-I'm o-okay d-daddy I-I'm s-so h-happy t-thank y-you s-so m-much f-for e-everything." He gave me a kiss on my forehead pulling me in for a hug.

"Your welcome princess daddy's so proud of you for being so brave today." He praised me giving me another kiss on my forehead.

We turned off all the lights in the kitchen after Caleb covered all the cakes. When we got to our bedroom I went to our closet looking through Caleb's shirts to find one that I wanted to sleep in.

None of my PJs were fitting me now because of my growing belly. But I wasn't complaining because I loved wearing Caleb's clothes to sleep.

I grabbed the shirt I wanted so I could put it on. "D-daddy I n-need y-your h-help." He helped me take off my shirt and pants.

I turned looking in the mirror at my belly. I was huge this baby was going to be a big baby but it wasn't even surprising because Caleb was so tall.

"O-our s-son I-is g-gonna b-be t-tall l-like y-you." I told Caleb who was standing behind me rubbing my belly. "He is princess I can't wait to see him." He kissed my cheek smiling at me through the mirror.

He helped me put on his shirt and helped me get into the bed tucking me in the blanket. "Here's Mr Tinkles and Mr Tree." He handed them to me so I could put them next to me. He got into the bed with me scooting closer towards me.