In Da Beginning

On a hot summers day. On the streets of Shinjuku, Japan. A young handsome man is walking back from his job in the office. The bags under his eyes showed how sleep deprived he was. This man is Travis Wyatt a 21 year old office worker. Unlike his peers who began investing or going to college. Travis straight up went and got an office job. Working wasn't really a problem for him,  he sorta enjoyed it since there's alot of beauty's. He fucked most of them even his bosses wife showing how much of a Chad he is.

Growing up Travis moved from Britain to Japan because of his dad getting a job here. Moving wasn't much of a problem since he was still young and wasn't attached to any of his friends there. Learning a new language was not an issue as well because of his young mind that can easily take in new things.

Getting good grades on all his grades you'd expect him to pursue higher education well Travis didn't feel like getting any of that. He just wanted money to buy anime related things , like Manga even though he would read them illegally, Figurines and merch. He had alot of Hoodies with animen characters on them and he cherished them alot. Just from that you could tell that Travis was a weeb that had no return.

As he continued to walk Travis got felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He took it out and saw that the newest chapter of Dragon Ball Super had just got released.

' Been waiting a whole month for a new chapter. I hope it's not Trash' he thought as he clicked on chapter and began to read it. While reading he payed attention to his surroundings so that he wouldn't accidentally bump into a person or a very fast oncoming object.

He reached the cross walk and slowly crossed with the other people who seemed to having a normal day. But Travis noticed a young boy who was looking around. Due to his short height he couldn't see well infront of him.

' He'll be ayt' he thought and walked off as be crossed the road. The light turned red meaning no one could go across anymore. The kid was still in the middle of the street looking for his mother. Coincidentally a truck was speeding straight to the kid. The driver was passed out from having to much to drink and had his foot on the pedal. Travis heard the scream of a lady.

" Hayato!!!"

He looked back and saw the very same kid on the street frozen in fear. His body quickly reacted and sprinted towards the kid and pushed him away. Travis's view turned into slow motion as he turned to the raging truck that was about to hit him.

' And I was about to listen to that new yeat'

Bang.

-----

Travis slowly opened his eyes and saw that he was surrounded by darkness. He quickly sat up and looked around.

' Where am I' he pondered.

He got up and began walking looking for an exit. 'I know I just died that for sure but what is this place. Am I gonna meet a God or something. ' He thought and laughed a little.

Suddenly he heard a deep voice in the void." Well you're not wrong about that"

He turned to the direction and saw a dude Suddenly appear out of nowhere. He looked at the dude blankly and waited for him to speak.

" Well I'm pretty sure I don't have to explain what happened to you. Also what's gonna happen next. Am I right?"
" Yeah I guess. But do explain so that I get a nice understanding of my situation "

The dude sighed and rubbed his chin." Okay so I'm a God and you have died. You saved a person allowing you the right to 2 wishes. Don't think this happens alot,  only you have the right." 

" That was short and simple,  I like that. So what are my limits to the wish?"

" You don't have any, just wish my Ju"

Travis jumped happily inside his mind.' Well I already know what I'm gonna wish for so let's get it'

" Okay I'd like to have the ability to travel any fictional world. " He said.

The dude snapped his finger making his wish granted. Travis didn't really feel any different but he didn't question it. " I want to be a saiyan. And not just any random saiyan I want to Son Goku from the Dragon ball franchise. But not exactly him. I want all the powers and abilities he's accumulated since day one till the very latest chapter of the manga"

The dude snapped his fingers again and Travis began to feel a tremendous amount of power flow out of his body, even leaking outside as clear aura surrounding him.

' I guess you can't see this one in real life. Well that doesn't matter'

" Okay so Now that I've gotten all strong and stuff, I'd like to take my time getting accustomed to my power. So could you please leave me be" He said and made a shooing movement with his hand. The dude rolled his eyes and vanished from Travis's sight.

----

With that many years later Travis had long ago gotten accustomed to his strength he even grew passed them and became much stronger. He even master all off Gokus fighting techniques.

' I'm pretty strong now. I can pretty much solo any fictional character at the moment.  Hope this doesn't make my life boring. ' He thought as he sat on the edge of mountain top.

Through the years he found that you could create things in this place using your mind so that what he did. He made  everything he wanted but got bored of them soon after. So he just worked on creating a beautiful world for himself. The God dude had never returned since the day they met so Travis got a little comfortable. He got off the mountain as he fell down to the ground and landed nicely. Travis's figure disappeared and appeared inside his villa that he had created.

90% of the things here were completely useless but he still had them just because he could. Sitting on the couch Travis thought of world he could visit now that he's like super powerful.  He opened a random illegal website that he found and searched for the best Shounen Manga. The first thing that caught his eyes was the green haired legal loli on a cover page of one of his favorite manga/anime. One Punch Man. A tale about a dude who doesn't like how strongest he's become since it makes his life boring.

Travis always enjoyed reading this story. From the day he started reading manga It was one lf the shows he was greeted to. He never really cared about the Goku VS Saitama debates people had since he knew who won the fight already and that is Goku.  He also loved how beautifully drawn it was. One could say it was breathetaking.

So Travis Chose this to be his First world to visit. The world of One Punch Man.

' Let's get it'