Teasing Her

When Travis got out the shop he saw the line of people that were waiting to get in. He had made everyone outside frozen till he got finished with the waifu. He walked off and time resumed for them. Well I guess she's gonna have a lot of business today. Walking back to the Cafe he found the that Mc wasn't there and also the heroine. Well he can now continue with his daily flirting with the lovely Ajumma.

Travis got inside and went to his usual spot. The employees had now knew Travis so they already knew what he was gonna order. So he was just gonna lay back and wait for the food. And also Lee Hye-sun of course. 

While waiting Travis got a text from Chae Yon. It seems that they're going on some trip and they wanted him to come.

' oh Seok-oh and the ladies are going somewhere and they want to invite me. Well that's great i gotta hurry up and get them all before we got since its like 2 weeks from now. ' he thought. 

A minute later the food had came. This time 3 bowls. Lee Hye-sun was told that Travis had arrived and she quickly went to him. She wouldn't tell him but she really enjoyed when he came also she would miss him when he's gone.

' Hmm she seems more excited then I am. Must have gotten inside her heart already' he thought.

Lee Hye-sun sat next to him this time since she didn't want him to see the blush on her face. Well what she didn't know was Travis had 360 vision.

" Travis you finally came. I thought you might not come today." She said while holding his hand again.

Well good thing he was eating with his right hand or he would have swatted her hand away. " Yeah I was busy with something. " He answered.

" I really love you hairstyle. It makes you even more handsome. Which is something I love and hate" She said seductively. Travis smirked and asked." Why do you hate it?"

" Well women might try to take you from me." She said while blushing hard. Travis's smirk grew as he turned to her while slurping the noodles. " What makes you think I'm yours?" He asked in a teasing tone.

Lee Hye-sun pouted angrily" Don't tease me. I'm being serious here, I don't want people to take you away." She said sadly.

Travis wonder what the fuck happened for her to fall for him this fast. Well it didn't matter since it made his job easier. I don't how many times I've said that but I know it's alot.

" Ohh well I also don't want that to happen since i really enjoy the noodles here" He answered which got her angrier. " Travis! Be serious. " She said.

He chuckled at her cuteness. 'Yeah this is the life'.

Travis and Lee Hye-sun sat there and spoke for more than an hour. He had ordered even more noodles when he finished the first batch and he continued doing so till more than an hour passed.

Lee Hye-sun was really passionate when speaking to him. She enjoyed every single second that they spoke as she found herself falling even more in love with him. I'd say she's the first heroine to fall for him in this world. The other girls he's interacted with mostly just like him. Or find him interesting. Well except Justina of course who was really in love. I'm sure she's a yandere now. Well Travis actually loved them and didn't care about how they would murder half the population for him.

Infact Tatsumaki and Fubuki are Yandere its just that no one in that world has hurt him or threatened him so they haven't shown that side of them. While thinking about Tatsumaki and Fubuki he wondered what they were doing right now.

Back in the void mansion.

Tatsumaki was laying on the bed. She slowly opened her eyes.' That Travis! Always fucking me too hard. How's Fubuki doing'she got up and saw Fubuki still fast asleep on the bed.

'Wow he really gave her the fuck of her life Time. I should try and become stronger while I'm here so I don't pass out while he breaks my back.' She thought while having a slight blush on her cheek.' I won't say I hate getting fucked roughly though ' she then remembered what happened an hour ago and orgasmed a little. 'I already miss his cock '

Back with Travis who was now feeling on Lee Hye-suns thighs as they spoke. She didn't care how Travis touched her. She would mind if they went in the back right now and fucked each other like rabbits well that's what she thought. But her fragile heart wanted Travis to say he loved her first before they did that.

Well he could just lie and say he loves her but Travis is a man of honesty. Says the same guy who blackmailed a girl a couple days ago.  But he was willing to fall for such a beautiful girl. Travis saw the time and got up.

" It was nice to yet again talk to you. I gotta go do some work. See ya" He then walked out the store after paying the bill. She also got back to work while thinking of Travis everytime she was in daze.

When he got out he thought of what he wanted to do now." I should try meeting the cast of ' I get a random career every week' that title is hella long" He muttered under his breath.

With that said Travis took a taxi to the city. If he only had taken his car, this wouldn't be happening. A couple minutes later Travis arrived in the city. Th GPS said the protagonist was currently at work. He hasn't gotten the system yet so Travis had time to get close to the heroines. There's 4 girls in the story and Travis planned on getting them all.  The story was pretty was pretty bland and dry. Nothing interesting except the protagonist getting richer and richer by day. He  takes some time to get close with the heroine's which don't have much of a story. Well what did he expect from a manhua.

Travis was now standing infront of the tall building where the heroine worked. Well this was her company. Well Travis is gonna buy the whole company, why you ask cause he can. While thinking of something Travis remembered Chan-ok.

' I should check up on him. Since he's already made he huge impact on Jong-Hong he could easily become the boss of his brother.' He thought.

Travis then went inside. When he entered he was met with a young girl who was working the front desk. She looked to be 24 years old and was very pretty. She smiled sweetly at Travis when he entered but seeing his face she went into daze. I'm getting bored of writing this detail.

Travis was also bored of this so he walked towards the elevator without saying anything. When he got to the top floor Travis saw the door to the Ceos office which was in the end of the hall.  He knocked on the door , he heard the beautiful voice of the Heroine telling him to come in.

'Don't mind if I do' he thought.

[ THIS chapter is very short.]