They wanna share me

The next day Travis got up from the couch attracted the by the smell of pancakes and syrup. He quickly blitzed to the dining room and saw the table filled with food making his mouth water. He was about to take a pancake but Tatsumaki slapped his hand.

" Travis wait I'm not done yet. You'll have to be patient " She said.

Travis slapped her ass making her blush. " Okay you can have one" She said and flew away.

Travis took the cake an sat on the chair and ate it whole. He stared at the food patiently waiting till Tatsumaki came back with the drinks. Fubuki woke up and sat on the chair on his right.

" Goodmorning Travis" She said with a slight blush on her face.

Travis nodded in response and continued to stare at the food. Tatsumaki came back with the drinks. That very second Travis started eating. She smiled wrly watching her love devour the food. She was happy that Travis liked her food and would cook anything he wanted if he asked. But Travis wasn't picky , he enjoyed the food she cooked for him and didn't have any complaints.

He had always wanted a girl that could pamper him with good food. Back in his old world Travis would read novels where the Mc had God level cooking skills and would cook for his the girls he lived with. He honestly didn't like this for some reason. He also hated anime  main characters that would sing for the Heroines i mean bro that's so cringe. I'd rather Travis just vibe to music with the girls instead of making him sing for them. Ahhh I cringe just from the thought of that.

Travis stopped for second as he remembered those novels. 'FUCKK WHY DID I HAVE TO REMEMBER '

After he finished eating he took a quick shower and left with his hero suit on. He wanted to get some work in today since he was basically doing minor things for the past few days.  Tatsumaki left for City A since she was called by HQ.

While Fubuki stayed in their apartment alone watching some sitcoms.  Travis sat on a cloud as he watched the city from above. He had found that common sense or Logic didn't really work on him like Superman. So he could basically do dump stuff like sitting on clouds and picking up a structure without it crumbling into rubble. The city was pretty calm and nothing was happening. Homes were being fixed by construction workers and people running their businesses like any other day.

'I hate it when the city is calm' he thought.

It's like when Travis has nothing to do the city becomes all calm and peaceful. But when he plans on doing something everything around gets destroyed by some Dragon class monster.

He didn't even question how the fuck many dragon classes would come every since he was here.

A hours passed and the sun was about to set. So Travis flew back home landing on the balcony and entering. He knew Tatsumaki was gonna come back really late so he wasn't surprised to not see her. But he did find Fubuki  sitting on the couch with nothing but his shirt.

She had planned on seducing Travis , her sister had told her that she didn't mind if they shared at man. So she took this a green light to try and seduce him. Well it didn't work since Travis was immune to seduction.  He went to the fridge and took a bottle of water and chugged it down.

She watched as some of the water trickled down his neck making watched her in amazement. After that went and got a shower. He walked out wearing nothing. Yess nothing at all. Travis wanted to make her her completely drawn to his body , I mean he knew how handsome and perfect his body was why wouldn't he take advantage of that. She watched as his meaty cock swayed left to right as he walked and entered the bedroom. She stood up and crawled over and peeked through the space watching Travis do some sit ups and push ups.

Her body started heating up in arousal as she watched him workout. She wanted to go in and ask him to devour her. But her shyness kept her from doing that. Travis was smirking while doing dome basic exercises. He then stood on his hands and did some calisthenics.

' Damn I never thought a girl would be so down bad for me like this.'He thought.

Travis got back on his feet and walked to the door as he looked down on Fubuki who stared at his cock.

" You want help with that?" He said as he looked down to her pussy.

She nodded while blushing like crazy. He walked over to the bed and sat on the edge. Fubuki floated over to him and sat on her knees infront of him as she stared at his cock longingly. She moved her hands and grabbed it and slowly began to stroke it. She was astounded by its  thickness.  His cock towering over her face as she brought it down towards her lips. Sticking her hot tounge out and licking the tip.

Tasting the sweet and sour taste of his cock , her mouth watered. She opened her mouth wide and took the head in her wet mouth and wrapped her tounge around it.  She slurp it hard making her mouth deform like those hentais.

She then moved her head forward and her mouth took it more of his cock. She had practiced a couple times using a dildo she had bought. Whilst doing so she stroked it nicely.

*Gawk*

She choked as his cock touched the back of her mouth. But she didn't stop herself from taking even more of it down her throat. She then slowly began going back and forth.  Enjoying the sight of this perverted girl Travis took out his phone and started recording her. She didn't even mind the flash that shone brightly as her face , she continued to deepthroat him taking his cock down her throat.

While they were doing this Tatsumaki arrived and entered the house. She heard the sounds off sucking and slurping in the bed and smiled a little.

' I guess she did have it in her after all' She thought as she peeked  through the door.

Seeing Travis with his phone out recording her sister giving him a deepthroat she felt her pussy quiver in pleasure and started rubbing her pussy while watching. Travis stared at the door knowing that Tatsumaki was back home and was now peeping on them.

He grabbed Fubukis head and pushed it downwards making his cock go futher down her throat. She choked and struggled to breathe yet she didn't complain and let him treat her roughly, her pussy gushed out her love juices as she enjoyed this kind of treatment.

Travis cum drew closer and loved her head up down his cock to continue the stimulation. Her how mouth sucked his cock wildly getting her sloppy saliva to drip on his cock getting it even wetter. Travis released his semen deep down her throat and she swallowed it down without a second thought. Slowly backing her head as his cock left her mouth , she sucked the tip as if asking for more semen.  So Travis pumped more up and poured it inside her mouth filling it up. She again gulped it down after savoring it for a second. 

Opening her mouth wide as she took a deep breath,  she stuck her tounge out in a lewd way making his cock throb and pray some more semen  on her face which made her happy. Travis picked her up and threw her on the bed.

'Let's give Tatsumaki a show , shall we' he thought as he stared down on Fubuki who was laying there in submission.