Great Head

She grabbed Travis's cock and started stroking it gently. Her hand could feel his hot cock that seemed to be bulging. Yet this went unnoticed. Her eyes stared at his cock , she began to salivate alot. Bitting her lower lip as she craved to have his cock in her mouth. Without further a due she started kissing his cock. When she grew tired of kissing it she started licking its base, going down to his nuts and up again. She twirled her tounge around his head as she tasted its sweet but salty flavor. Her mind completely drowned in sucking his cock,  she wanted to gag and choke while attempting to take him down her throat.

With that she took his cock in her mouth,  her lips wrapping around him. She moaned and as she felt his cock stimulating her mouth just by going in. She opened it even wider as she took it deeper. She stopped as his cock touched the back of throat. Her eyes tearing up from his cock touching her extremely sensitive throat. Na-yeon backed her head back and slowly went down. She continued to bob her head up and down his cock rhythmically on his pulsing cock.

She didn't stop stroking his cock,  even as she sucked his thick cock while slurping it on the side. Her mouth turned into a slobbering mess of her sticky saliva that bathed his cock. Na-yeon slowly swallowed his whole cock head down her throat making her gag a little yet she didn't stop. Her slender throat bulged around his cock sending a wave of pleasure in his body. Travis's hand grabbed her head as he slowly pushed it down making his cock go even deeper inside her. When she couldn't breathe anymore she backed up herself leaving several strings connecting his cock and her lips. She stroked it aggressively while staring into his eyes. She then went back down and continued to bob her head up and down. This time she did it to his whole cock,  not leaving a single inch of his cock in sucked. Rocking her head up and down she while stroking and rubbing her clitoris. Her body was experiencing great pleasure.

A couple minutes later of constant sucking and slurping Travis finally released his cum down her throat that swallowed all of it without hesitation. She took his cock out and stroked it as more of it dripped it. She stretched her tongue out and licked the tip. With a satisfied smile on her face she got up and sat back down his lap. While she was sitting comfortably she grew tired and fell asleep. Well Travis dressed himself and got up.  He opened her office window and blitzed off back to his villa where he laid her on his bed and returned back to the city. He still had other things to do here.

He knew that finding the Boarding Diary settings was gonna impossible unless he used his powers or GPS. Well he decided to use the GPS since his powers acquired effort which he didn't feel like putting right now. He soon was pin pointed to the protagonists location. He was now at college so Travis wasn't going to meet him right now. Reason was that he kinda didn't feel like going back to school. Even though he had many women on his cock back in high school Travis didn't enjoy it even a little since he hated waking up early just to learn dumb things he wasn't gonna use in Daily life. Travis planned on going there when on the weekend which was tomorrow. The women in that story were pretty hot so Travis couldn't wait to go meet them. He sat down on the clouds and couldn't help but think of how much boring this world was compared to One Punch Man.

' Unlike One Punch Man where I get to fight people, in this world I just wake up and make women fall in love with me. Then later I'm gonna fuck them. This world is hella lame. Sure I get to cuck someone dudes but fighting a person would be way fun even though I know I'm gonna win but at least I get excited. Well I'm not complaining about the women since I am here just to get more wives. After I'm done here I'll return to one punch man. Then after that I'll visit the final world which I Honestly don't know right now' he thought.

Yes if we add you all the world's that are combined her and One Punch Man. Travis would have gone to 9 world's in total. And originally he said he would visit 10 before retiring to make alot of fat babies with his wives. Well Travis was gonna make the most of the time he was gonna spend here. Especially one punch man. There's 2 women he plans on getting in that world. Since he's already bagged Fubuki and Tatsumaki who are argued to be the most attractive in that world. But Travis also Wanted to more and he's gonna get them.

After finishing with ' God ' Travis was gonna leave and go to his next world. Where he'll again get all the ladies in that world. It's honestly a rinse and repeat process the only difference was the women and how he gets them. Since he tries to make them all have unique ways in how he makes them fall in love with him. Sometimes it's just the girl who has problems and he just fixes the problem which makes them fall for him. They're all different in their own way. While Travis was gazing at the city he remembered that Yi Dan. Since he's been busy with the other girls he had forgotten about the dude to wants to dominate this town. Well Travis wasn't gonna let him to that. Did I already explain on how Travis getting every woman they hold dear would automatically kill the protagonist and all his financial gains would go to him.

Well now you know. Travis vanished as he reappeared outside Yi Dan's school. Since she was still busy with learning and all that Travis was gonna go check on Xia who was honestly pretty hot. He made himself undetectable and walked towards her office where she was busy marking classework books. Travis had always hated when the teacher wanted to mark his books. I mean he would pass greatly but he never attempted to do any class work. He would just sit at the back and cook up some ideas. Or sometimes he would be getting head from the classrep. Travis wanted to try that again but with an anime character. Is this foreshadowing? Yes it is but not for this book.

(Au)
[ I'm gonna write alot of FanFictions till I feel skilled enough to write my own novel]

Travis got inside and turned his ability off making her notice him. She smiled happily and got up to hug him. She held him close to her as she hugged him. Travis returned it which made her feel happy.

" Travis what are you doing here. You know I'm gonna get in trouble if they find you here?" She said yet she wasn't the Slightest angry at him. " Well they don't have to find me then. I'll just hide when someone comes here " He said an laid back on the couch.

She laughed at his lazy attitude as she sat back on her chair." So how's Yi Dan since she's seen her brother?" Travis asked.

" She was happy to finally see her brother again after many years but was still mad at how he had insulted you." She answered as she continued to mark the books. " She even forced him to apologize when you see each other again. " She continued.

Travis nodded and thought.' Ain't now way the protagonist finna apologize to me. If that happened I would honestly question my knowledge on protagonists.'

" Oh Really, well let's hope he doesn't get mad at me again since I don't really like fighting. ' Lies' " He said in a calmed tone.

" Yeah I hope so too. So tell me Travis, what do you do for a living?" She asked taking her attention of the books and placing it on him. She really wanted to know more about Travis and get a head start on Yi Dan.

" Well I'm an investor. I also  by company shares and sell stocks. I do alot of business related stuff and have alot of influence in this country. But I'm more of an underground boss then a big boss." He said.  She listened to everything he said and finally decided that Travis was the right candidate to be her husband.

She had always tried to find the right man. But they were all just looking to get her profits. So she abandoned her dream. She had first had a huge crush on Zhan Tian but seeing as he wasn't returning she abandoned her fantasy and looked for someone else. After several years of constant blind dates she had failed in getting the one who was perfect for her. Till she met Travis who ticked every box in her list.

'I will make him mine. Well I don't mind sharing though. Seeing his looks and money he's  bound to have more lovers and I wouldn't mind that' She thought.

" Well you're really a humble person Travis,  I admire that about you. Yi Dan is coming out any moment now. And I have a meeting later so I'll see ya  Travis " She said and walked out the office shaking her ass left to right.

' She thick ass fuck' he thought.