Ntr victim syndrome

Ji looked at Travis who walked in slowly. She was stunned at the handsome sight of his face. Well moving on she knew that today there was no one like Travis whom she had a appointment with. So seeing Travis she couldn't help but be confused. Travis took a seat infront of her desk and waited for her to say something.

" Excuse me. But who might you be?" She asked. Seeing his handsome face upclose , Ji could help but feel shy. A blush on her face as she continued to stare at him while he also did the same.

" Um. I'm Travis. What's your name?" He asked casually. Ji was really confused of what Travis was doing here, if it were someone unattractive she would have long called for security but right now infront of Travis she didn't know what to do. Hearing his question she thought maybe Travis wanted to hit on her.

' Why is such a handsome hunk trying to hit on me. And how  did he even get in here without being questioned downstairs?' She wondered.

Well she wouldn't lie and say she wasn't feeling happy that such a guy like Travis wanted to hit on her. So she put on a confident front." Ohh okay. So what are doing here?"

Travis pondered for a bit looking for a suitable answer. " Well I'm here to take this business for myself " He said blankly. Ji stared at Travis with a confused look.

' Huh what does he want to do? Take over this business, why?' She thought.

" Um excuse me but how are you gonna do that?" She asked coldly. She was now acting serious since she wanted Travis to feel intimidated.

" With money of course. Let me show you something. I'll be the new boss of this place with one push of a button. " He said in a cocky way. He took his phone out and bought the company. How'd he do it well don't ask me.

That second Ji got a message from her phone saying that she was no longer the boss. She sat there and shock as she continued to read the whole page.' He really did buy my company. Who is he?' She wondered.

" Okay I'm not gonna fire you or anything. In fact you're still gonna run this place. I don't feel like sitting on a chair for a whole day so you can do that for me. Plus call me boss. Or Mr Wyatt " He said.

Ji nodded and stood up. Unlike some other people who would take sometime to get the situation straight she however understood her position right now. She was thankful to Travis who did not fire her and still kept her in the company.

" Thank you Mr Wyatt. " She said gratefully.  Travis nodded and got up from the chair. He approached Ji as his hand held her slim waist.

" Now then. We'll make this business one of the biggest in this country. I hope you're ready to live the fast life with me Ms.Ji" He said.

She nodded without much think." Yes. I'm ready. Please take good care of me." She said. Travis nodded and leg go of he waist.

" Okay I'm leaving now, I hope you take good care of this place in my absence. I'm 2 days time I'll come back and change this company into my image" after saying that Travis walked out the office like a G.

' Bro that was some bullshit. The things I was saying were completely made up. I hope I come up with something to make this company huge' he then left the building. Standing outside Travis thought of what he could do next.

' Yeah I've met another Heroine. I should go visit my great friend Seok-oh. 'He thought. Travis blitzed to their gate and leaped over it. Knocking on the door Chae Yon opened it with a bright smile.

" Travis! You came." She then hugged him closely pressing her boobs against his chest. He also hugged her back." Yeah I did. So did you miss me?" He asked while groping her ass.

" Ahh. Yes I've missed you. Yoga hasn't been the same without you " She said. Travis smiled and continued to touch her ass." Well I'm here so you don't have to be sad anymore. " He said.

She grabbed his hand and pulled him inside. Calling Seok-oh downstairs she took Travis to the living room and gently pushed on the couch. " I'll be back" She whispered In his ear seductively.

Travis nodded and waited for Seok-oh to pull up. He soon came down and sat next ti Travis. " what up man. It's been a while hasn't it" Seok-oh said.

" Yeah bro been busy these days. You know sayin. " He answered.  With that they started talking about the new GTA game that was about to be released. Travis hasn't bought a console because he keeps forgetting. Well he decided to just order it instead of going physically. Chae Yon came and gave them cookies and juice. Well this visit just got better for Travis.  While game with Seok-oh Chae Yon was sitting next to Travis on his right while Seok-oh was on his left but a bit futher. Chae Yon leaned over to his ear and started nibbling it and sucking it. Well Travis did feel a tingle in his body when she started but as she continued he didn't feel nothing.

Seeing Travis not reacting Chae Yon checked on Seok-oh first and saw him engrossed in the game. Pulling his face to face her she planted a kiss on his lips. Travis could still play the game while they were doing this so he didn't complain. Staring into her eyes as he kissed her. They both had them opened. Chae Yon had then opened so she could see Seok-oh while Travis wasn't feeling like closing them. He could still see everything with them clothes though. The kiss started to pleasure Chae Yon. His and her tounge were clashing with each other inside her mouth. Feeling this she began to moan a little. The wet passionate kiss also aroused her pussy,  that got wetter every second.

This confirmed that Travis was the one who could ever please her sexualy. She thought that she had made a good choice in making him hers. Well that hadn't happened yet but in the future she knew it would. But Travis knew it would never happen since he already made her his. With this kiss , Chae Yon could never find pleasure in any other person or thing. He was like crack, makes you feel good so you become addicted.

' This was easy'