Invasion Part 2

The other heros watched in shock as she easily took care of the monster. Fubuki cheered for her sister who was smiling with her chest out in pride. Soon she got serious again as she stared at the huge shit that covered the sky. She quickly tried to use her psychic powers to move it away from here but she found that it had something stopping her from binding it.

' Well I'll leave it to Travis' She thought.

Fubuki was trying to help the other people who were under the rubble so she decided to also do that.

In side the ship Travis was walking casually without a care in the world. He opened each door to see if they had any good opponents inside but since a couple minutes ago he's been unlucky In finding anyone.

Growing bored he took his headphones out from his inventory and played some music whilst walking in the hallway. Travis heard a loud sound as he felt the ship move a little.

' Hmmm wonder what's that'he though.

Outside the canons where ready to fire their bullets down to the city. Tatsumaki and Fubuki saw this and quickly got ready , they both flew up to sky and held their hands out with their bodies glowing.

Boooom

The bullets got fired raining down on the city. Tatsumaki trusted her sister to hold the other half while she did the other.

Voooom.

The bullets were held in the air , she smiled seeing her rapid growth. They sent the bullets back to the ship.

Boom
Booom
Booooom.

Striking all the parts of the ship destroying underneath it , the ship slowly descended even more towards the ground. Travis felt the turbulence while he continued to walk. He saw a large door that looked really important. Blitzing towards it, it automatically opened and Travis stepped in. Boros looked at Travis who casually walked towards him with a blank face.

' How'd he get in here' he thought.

Without getting up from his seat he sent a blast of energy towards Travis. It passed through him as if he was a ghost. Well Travis dodged it but Boros couldn't see him move.

Surprised by how he the energy went through him he stood up.' He must be strong, let's see' he thought.

Travis stood before him looking at him with cold eyes. The aura coming from their stare enveloped the room with tense air that could suffocate a person. He moved his hand towards Boros's  chest. Wondering why he would do this Boros was about to question him. But couldn't.

Boooom

He was hit hard and flew straight into pillar and crashed into it. Boros was shocked of how fast things had happened. Quickly getting up and seeing Travis still standing there with the same expression. His armor fell off revealing his rough blue skin.

' Very interesting ' he thought with an evil grin. The veins in his body glowed as they released sparks of energy from his body. A blue aura covered his body and he screamed like a saiyan.

" Hahhhhh!"

Boooom.

He blitzed towards Travis and landed a punch on his hand that suddenly moved to block. Yet Travis didn't budge. But ......

Booooom

Everything behind Travis had been destroyed to bits. A hole appeared revealing the  outside of the ship. Travis turned behind to see a trail of destruction and turned back to him with the same expression.

Boros went back a little and moved forward again and struck Travis in the face , this time he didn't block or dodge. Yet nothing happened. Staring at Travis in shock he quickly blitzed into the sky shooting out the roof. Travis also did the same but he went higher then him as he smacked Boros back to the ground.

Booom

He first flew through his ship then

Booom

Hit the ground making it tremble. He got up and stared at Travis who was hovering over the ship. The thing that surprised him was how it didn't hurt when Travis hit him. He was fast but his punches are weak is what he thought so he increased his speed.

Boooom.

His whole body glowed in a bright light ad he transformed again. His new form wasn't much different just the color of his body was whitish pink. He stared at Travis through the hole in the ship. Travis blinked for a second them saw Boros's fist coming straight to his face. Evading it easily Travis through a right hook to his face but Boros took it with no problem.

They hovered in the air staring at each other. Boros made the first move.

Dashhh

He blitzed towards Travis with blinding speeds. Boros appeared infront of Travis's face and kicked forward. Travis dodged it and also kicked,  but his landed sending him straight away.

Bang!

Boros crashed into a mountain not to far away from their location.

Booom.

Travis appeared infront of him and punched his him hard.

Bang
Booom.

The punch hit Boros hard sending him through the mountain and crashing on the ground. The mountain not only had a hole but was now slowly falling apart. Travis quickly flew towards Boros who blasted towards his destroying the ground beneath him.

" haaaaaaaa" He screamed as he blitzed t Travis and punch him Into the sky.

Travis flew up into the clouds spreading them apart but he soon stopped. Of course he left Boros hit him since he felt like it. Standing over the clouds,  he heard Boros's warrior cry as he flew towards him. Travis held his hands together in created a purple energy ball. Well this was of course Hakai and he didn't intend to hit him with it.

Sending it straight to Boros who easily evaded it and continued to fly towards him but the ball of energy hit the ground and detonated.

Boooooooooooooooooom.

A large explosion  rose up into the sky passed the clouds and the atmosphere. The ball had destroyed all off the forestry beneath them leaving nothing but a huge crater the size of a city.

Boros looked downward to the explosion and was easily terrified but what he saw.

' If that had hit me I would've died'

He turned back to Travis who's blue eyes glowed coldly as he stared down on him.

' I'm fucked' he thought