Fresh cut

Travis woke up and stretched his body. He had slept well after the fucking he gave to Justina. Most of the bent up tension was now gone but now he needed to do it to all the girls in thus story since no man can. Even the protagonists since they all can't even wake their dicks up. It's all in a day's work for Travis.

Checking his schedule Travis saw that he had a meeting with Chu QingYin who wanted to test her head game on him. Well he wasn't gonna go now since you can't have two sex scenes after a sex scene chapter.

Well other than that he had his daily visit at Lee Hye-suns Cafe also he might go visit Jeong Yun-hui to see how she was doing. Maybe even get some head from her. Well he wasn't gonna do it now. Actually he'll postpone the visit since he wants to go check on his dear friend  Seok-oh. Of course he'll also give a nice greeting to Chae Yon. He's day was pretty filled to brim.

' Fuck I hate doing chores but they bring me closer to my goal so let's do it' he thought, he got out of bed and got inside the shower.

Travis had never made his bed since the day he got here. He would just leave it messed up and when he came back it would magically be fixed. Well he didn't complain since it made life easy. He thought that it must be one of the perks of it being the protagonists house. You're wondering to yourself which mcs house is this well it was Han Sanqians house from I am Han Sanqians.

The story wasn't really popular but Travis had read it when he got introduced to manhua. The son in law genre was like crack at first but after reading a couple villain novels he got bored of them. He did know that the story was bull shit and gave you brain cancer but after getting into the villains perspective he got a better understanding of how ass the story was.

' In the first chapter this guy low-key tells of the people in his family and decides to stay as a peace of shit in his wife's family. Much different from Qin Li but i still doesn't fuck with him. Secondly after many chapters of this guy face slapping dudes he's wife still doesn't believe him, also I remember he one took his wife's family in a whole bus just so he can show of his house to them. Fuck that was soo cringe '  he thought. Travis dried himself and got out the bathroom. Right then a new pair of clothes appeared on his body. He was now wearing some green cargo pants with a black shirt. On his feet he just wore sneakers. Travis to his phone and went down to the kitchen were he got some grub.

'I should get a girl that can cook cause I am getting tired of this' he thought. 

Travis got out the house and gazed as the birds chirped. After getting mentally prepared he walked off. Walking passed his Bugatti that was parked in the driveway. He might just by a new car just to flex. He leaped over the gate since he didn't like waiting for it to open.

' So which way do I go first. Okay right now I haven't seen pornhwa story in this world which is Boarding Diary and Secret Class.  The Manhwa I haven't seen is the one about getting careers every week. Also I Am Han Sanqians. Let's just go with the flow and see where the road take me ' he thought.

He then walked out the community. Since those characters weren't located in his neighborhood. After a 15 minute walk Travis arrived at Lee Hye-suns Cafe. This time Travis saw the Protagonist and the other Heroine helping Lee Hye-sun. Seeing this Travis knew that the plot was about to start.

' Well I guess I'll see her later Since I don't want to get into any conversation with the other heroine for now. With Lee Hye-sun, she'll understand when I explain to her.' He thought.

'Since I'm already close to the Boarding Diary crib I should go visit them.'

Travis vanished and appeared outside a barbershop. This was where the main heroine worked well she technically runs this place. Travis got his act ready and walked in.

Ding

The door bell rang as he opened it. He was greeted by the beautiful sight of Cho Mi-Kyung on her knees sweeping under a chair. Travis stood their for a second getting a nice look at the pink panties. Cho Mi-Kyung got up and dusted her knees. She turned back to Travis was standing there in daze.

' A customer. How'd I not hear the bell. Well no problem' She thought. This woman right here was a milf. Which Travis has always liked. She had brown hair that went past her shoulders. It was tied in a pony tail. She wore a blue  dress that looked gorgeous on her.

Well after getting a nice look at her Travis walked in the shop, Cho Mi-Kyung was staring at Travis with her normal kind smile,  but as she noticed his face she stared to blush. Seeing Traviss sharp jawline,  his face that had no flaws complimented by his deep blue eyes. She really thought Travis was the perfect man.

' Wow he's so handsome. I wonder why he's here. He's hair looks done already 'She thought. Even though she found him extremely handsome she had not other thoughts in mind. Well Travis was gonna change that very soon.

" Can I help you?" She asked politely, while staring at his eyes. Even though she had not lewd thoughts. Cho Mi-Kyung had to admit that he was breathtaking and she wouldn't mind staring at him for the whole day.

" Yes you can. I'm here to get a wash since my hair is really tangled up." Well he knew nothing about hair so he said some random stuff. To be honest his hair will not budge so he'd like to her try.

" Ohh okay. So come here and I'll do it for you. By the way I'm Cho Mi-Kyung it's very nice to meet you. I normally don't have new customers." She said sweetly while leading him to the back. Travis was checking out that fat ass that shook when she walked.

" Oh really well I guess I made your day huh?" Travis said and laid in the chair. She turned the water on and smiled briefly at at him.

" Yeah you did. I hope you come back here when you need a hair cut or a trim. " She said to him. Travis nodded and she began to do the thingy they do.

Wanting to untangle his hair with her hands she laid her breasts on his face unconsciously without knowing and started doing it. Seeing his hair wasn't even slightly moving she took more soap or shampoo and poured it all over his hair. She rinsed and rinsed and tried again. This time it did do something but only a slight change. Cho Mi-Kyung was wondering what the fuck his hair was made of. While Travis was enjoying the feeling of being drowned by breasts. Her sweet smell getting inhaled into his nostrils made Travis want to ravage her at that moment. But he calmed his dragon down.

After half an hour or washing and rinsing she finally untangled his hair as it all laid back. With that Travis asked her to cut it off and give him a fade. She was hesitant since she did not want to cut such beautiful black hair off. But the customer is always right and that what she did.

Making Travis look like a modern Greek God. He checked himself on the mirror and was very impressed. 'Ayt that's pretty neat. I should compliment her cut with the D'

He gave her the money. " So How do you like the cut?" She asked. Travis nodded in agreement and said." Its pretty great. I like
It. From now on You'll be my personal barber. " 

Cho Mi-Kyung blushed at the compliment." Thank you. What your name by the way?"

" I'm Travis and it was nice meeting such a beautiful woman. Well I'll catch you later. " He then walked out the shop.

' I should introduce him to my eldest daughter. She might grow to like him.'she thought but that thought somehow didn't make her happy. ' He's a very nice guy. Any woman would be happy to have him. Maybe even me' She quickly got rid of her thoughts.

' I really need a drink' She thought while sweeping the hair on the ground.