Flirting Hurt no one

[ I finally know Ajummas name so I made some changes]

Travis checked the time as he sat on the clouds. It was currently 13:45 so he had six hours to do anything he wanted. Since he had promised Ajumma that he would visit her shop daily that's what he gonna right now. Travis dropped down from the clouds as his figure descended to the ground slowly. Coincidently he was really close to her shop.

' I can already taste the noodles ' Travis thought while his mouth began to water in hunger.

He walked in the shop and sat where he had sat yesterday. This seat was gonna be his exclusive seat from now on. The waiter from yesterday came and asked for his order. This time Travis asked for 2 bowls of them good noodles. She wrote down his order and went to the back.

Travis relaxed while he waited for his order.  Lee Hye-sun came in and walked towards Travis. She had a beautiful smile planted on her face as she approached him. " You're back!" She said in a happy tone.

" I did say I was gonna come by daily " He said while checking her out. She nodded and sat on the seat opposite of him." I guess you weren't lying. " She said whilst she continued to smile at Travis.

Her dazzling smile could stun a married man who was heavily devoted to his wife. Yet Travis brushed it off like it was nothing. With Goddess tier beauties surrounding him Travis grew accustomed to pretty faces.

The order came and Travis could smell the mouth watering aroma coming towards him. She placed it on the desk and bowed her head. She said to enjoy and walked away. Lee Hye-sun got up from the seat since she wanted Travis to enjoy his meal.

" Well I'll come see you after you finish " She then walked around to see if anyone had a problem or if they were enjoying the food.

With that said Travis started to devour the noodles. Not even a minute later and he already done. He ate so fast you would've thought he was someone had threatened to take his food. Ajumma soon came back to see the bowls empty and Travis who had a pleasant smile on his face. She also returned the smile and took the bowls back to the kitchen.

" Well I'm happy you enjoy our food. Not many people noodles these days since people can instantly make them at home." She said. Travis nodded while he stared at her cleavage.

She noticed him staring yet she didn't mind it. ... had warned her that young men would find her very attractive and she should be wary of them. She had been hit on a couple times before but like ... had told her to do she would keep quiet and walk away. Yet right now infront of Travis who was young yet had very matured mind she felt good when talking to him. That with the fact that he was extremely handsome just made her even more interested in him. Funny how she did not even know his name yet.  Seeing this as a problem she finally asked.

" So what's your name. It's been two days already and I don't even know your name" She said while slightly blushing.

Travis who wa busy staring at her breasts raised his eyes to meet hers and answered." I'm Travis Wyatt. What's your name?"

" I'm ..... I really enjoy speaking with you for some reason. " She suddenly said to him. Travis shrugged and said." Well i am very handsome."

She giggled and grabbed his hand that was placed on the table." Yes you are handsome. It's not an understatement if I say you're the most handsome man I've ever seen" She said while staring into his eyes.

Travis chuckled a bit and ignored how she just grabbed his had. " Well thank you. And you are one of the most beautiful woman I've met" He said. She blushed while giggling. " Well I wonder how many of those women have fell into your hands " She said seductively.

" Well a couple at the moment. But the number will soon increase in time." He said smoothly making her tremble in arousal. While Travis was busy flirting with her Jeong-Hoo came and entered the Shop. He was here to get some food since he was hella hungry. Looking around till his eyes fell on Travis and Lee Hye- Sun flirting together while they held each other's hand.

He felt his heart sink and his face heated up in shock. He clenched his chest in pain as he continued to look at them happily first with each other. Hye-Sun  thought flirting with Travis was just a dumb thing till she started to feel aroused from the dirty talk. Staring into his deep blue eyes she found herself surrounded by warmth and joy. Travis turned to the Jeong-Hoo who stood at the door in pain. Well he didn't care.

'So sad but I'll have her clear things up since I don't want things to move this fast before I finish with the other girls' he thought. When Travis got bored of the flirting he told her about the dude at the door. She finally removed her eyes from Travis and saw Jeong-Hoo standing at the door with a pained look on his face. This dude hadn't moved in 20 minutes. She got up and walked to him. She started coming up with some lie, about Travis asking for guidance since he had a date later on. Well Jeong-Hoo took in the lie without suspecting anything. He knew his Ajumma was very kind and would do anything for a person she knew. He did question how they met or anything. He sat down on a desk beside Travis and ordered some food. Ajumma however did not go back to work. Seeing that he had taken over her attention Travis decided to leave. He said goodbye to her and passed her a piece of paper with his number on it.

The time hadn't really gone any close to the assigned one which got Travis even more bored.

' Why don't  I vist Na-yeon at her Gym' he thought. With that Travis zoomed toward her gym and arrived a millisecond later. He got inside the gym that was filled with many female body builders. There were some dudes but he they were gay. Travis wondered why this gym had so many women , well he didn't complain. But his appearance did attract many of the women here. They all turned to Travis with lustfull eyes. Each one of them having ulterior motives on why they wanted him for themselves. He walked passed them all since he wasn't into Ocs. He knocked on Na-yeons office door and she soon opened it. Seeing Travis standing there , Na-yeon jumped on his as she wrapped herself tightly on his body like a Koala. Travis walked inside her office and closed the door behind him.

" Travis what brings you her?" She asked while she was  still clinging to him. Travis sat back on the couch. " Well you're here and that all" He answered.

" Nchoo did Travis miss me?" She asked in a teasing tone. Travis grabbed her ass tightly making her squick." No not really. Just wanted to feel on this ass." He said making her pout.

She held his chest feeling him up. She had long noticed that Travis was ripped underneath all those baggy clothes her wore. Feeling on his biceps while she sat on his lap she knew that Travis could honestly do anything to her right now If he wanted. And she couldn't do anything to stop him. This made her climax just from the thought. Travis laughed while he continued to fondle her.

" Wow look who just orgasmed just from touching my biceps. Do you want my body that much?" He asked teasing her. She blushed and nodded slowly.

Travis smirked and pushed her down on her knees. He took his pants off revealing his tall thick meaty cock. She was shocked by the size as she had her mouth gaped. Her eyes staring it as she got even hotter and hornier. She thought of how his cock would feel inside her, but now she wanted to know how it tasted. She grabbed it with her left hand while her other hand went down to her pussy and rubbed it. Her Grey gym pants were drenched wet on her crouch area as she rubbed it. She felt her body tingle from the anticipation going through her body.

' I wanna eat it' She thought as her eyes turned into dark red hearts. Well that was new to Travis. He hadn't noticed it but Tatsumaki and Fubuki had once made this look before. Since he would normally be thinking of something else while fucking them or getting head.

' Hmm pretty interesting I guess ' he thought.