Mo!!!

They both returned back to City Z later  in the afternoon. She went back to her apartment first and came back with a suit case filed with her clothe and stored them in his wardrobe. Since he didn't have much clothes in general his wardrobe had alot of space.

' Man I wonder when things are gonna get interesting in this world. There's not much to do here ' he thought as he laid back on the couch lazily.

Tatsumaki turned the TV on and sat next to him." So what do you do besides being a hero?" She asked.

" Nothing really I just sleep , eat and repeat.  There isn't anything interesting in this place " He said while yawning.

She humphed and pouted her cheeks. " So me being with you isn't interesting?"

Travis turned to her lazily " Nah you cool. I Mean I like you so you must be cool." He said.

Her facial switched 180 as she smiled brightly and got on top of his lap and smooched him passionately.

' Does she only think about making out?' He thought.

Their tounges intertwined outside wrapping around each other. Then she dived into his mouth thinking she had the upper hand in this position. But of course Travis dominated her easily making her eyes roll back in pleasure , feeling the drunkening stimulation in her mouth.

He broke the kiss leaving a string of saliva connecting there mouths. She smiled erotically with eyes filled with satisfaction and lust. She hovered in the air as she removed his pants and draws. Holding his tall cock under her as she aimed it on her pussy  lips. She slowly went down on his cock as she felt it spread her pussy open. Travis's thick cock slipped in without resistance. Almost as if she were sucking him in.

"Ahhhh~", her moan escaped her lips. She bit her lip as she held his shoulder in a squatting position. Travis held her waist and pulled her down.

"Kya! " Tatsumaki yelped in surprise. She didn't expect him to act this soon. Her body jerked a back as his cock went deep inside her womb. She took heavy breaths and went forward,  she hugged him deeply. Travis held her plump ass as he moved her up and down.

"Ahh!❤️ Haah!❤️ Nng! "

As his thick cock went inside her, she felt the heavenly pleasure . She moaned loudly, without caring for anything and lost herself in the joy being used by him.

Travis began thrusting up her pussy as he made her squatt. She stood there without moving afraid that if she  did she would burst out her juices that were at their limit.

*Smack!**Smack!**Smack*

"Ohh~ ❤️Ahh~ Hnng~❤️ Nng~"
Louder and louder her moans get as the burning sensation in her pussy got even hotter. She clenched Travis hard making him feel pleasure from her hot tight pussy. His cock went deeper inside her wet gushy pussy that dripped from every thrust yet she hadn't fully climaxed,  these were just minor climaxes that wouldn't satisfy her. He held her up as be stood on his and fucked her hard.

The hammering she felt made her legs numb. Travis held them on his shoulders allowing him full excess to her pussy. She silently thanked her yoga classes.

*Pah*Pah*Pah*

The sound his hips smacking her hard filled the room. She smiled erotically as she fell in pleasure, her eyes glowed as she again lost control but nothing got thrown around the room this time. She held herself back from breaking everything.

Due to the advancement of her control. Travis decided to give her a reward.  He held her ass tightly as he began pounding her pussy with no mercy. Some might think this was a punishment but to Tatsumaki this was the greatest privilege to be fucked  hard by her one and only lover.

Her juices gushed out in abundance getting all over the carpet wetting the table and sound got on the TV from the rough movements. Her hair covered her eyes but if he could see them now his cock with throb and fuck her harder.

As she reached yet another orgasm she felt her mind slip a little , knowing she was about to get knocked out. Travis's pace increased rapidly and the force put into his thrust got rougher. His cock made a mess of her pussy spreading it even more open as it expanded Inside her pussy.

Travis's released his jizz deep in her womb filling it up in hot sticky semen. Most of it gushed out her pussy as she laid limp on his chest passed out. Travis carried her to the shower where he rinsed the semen and sweat and placed her on the bed.

'That was fun 'he thought as he walked out the bedroom.

He took out his phone and checked his bank account balance. " Damn I already got a billion. I guess fighting that big dude made a lot of money"

He then went out the house. He didn't really know how far the story has progressed. The only interesting thing is how he the mosquitoe chick came before the giant dude. He didn't really care since that mistake made him even more well known in this world. The only thing left if for him to destroy the Meteor.

Travis walked down the stairs and went out building. The second Travis stepped out the building. A strong gust of wind blew everything infront of him.

( Woooooshhhh)

Travis stared at the now empty street that was filled to the bring with cars and other buildings that was here a second before. He turned to the direction where it came from and he saw a well endowed women who floated above ground. She was covered with many spiraling winds that made the atmosphere around them windy and blurry. Travis could see right clearly what was infront of his eyes.

' I gotta get Tatsumaki to deal with this. It's  mean not that I'm not into fighting girls.'

Travis's appeared back in his room and saw that she had gotten up from bed and was ready to leave.

" You go girl!" He said.

She turned back and smiled, her figure flashed out the randomly opened window and straight to where the wind chick was. Travis went out and sat on top of their apartment building. He knew the fight was gonna end any second from now. How does he know,  well she left the house with some headphones on. He heard the sound of MO Beats righteous before she left which made him smile.

" Damn this gonna be fire"