Ajumma Hot

Today Travis had his day filled with unfinished chores. He honestly knew if he continued procrastinating this world would probably collapse. Well the same goes with the Author who never feels like writing these days but still get a couple chapters in sometimes. Don't worry this is gonna end since now he's done with school work and can now upload and also write. So rejoice for he is back.

Travis got out of bed lazily and entered the bathroom to take a nice long piss , after that Travis took a shower that got him fully awake. He got dressed and left the house in his Bugatti as he sped off into the city. Travis parked it outside his company and got inside. He didn't really see any sign of Chu QingYin so he assumed she wasn't gonna come today. Well his plans were now canceled. Since he was feeling like teasing her today.

' I'll try her later Since there's no need to rush' he thought and went back to his car and drove off. Travis went towards Chan-oks block. He was here to see if this dude was ready for tomorrow.

He got into his apartment and went to his floor and knocked on his door. Chan-ok walked to the door and opened it only to see Travis standing there with his usual face.

" Mr Wyatt Goodmorning. It's a pleasure to have you visit me. Come in please " He said and let him in.

Travis sat on a chair and waited for him to bring the drinks. He brought them and placed them infront of him. " So Chan-ok are you ready for tomorrow?" Travis asked while drinking the soda.

" Yes Mr Wyatt, I've already said goodbye to my loved ones. I even payed off some of my debts so that they don't burden my children when I'm gone. " He said. Travis nodded and gulped down the soda.

" Good. So take this and get a nice suit for yourself since you gotta look the part. And I need to carry a gun just incase you meet some unfortunate circumstances. Other than that were all good. So see you soon Chan-ok, you and I shall take this city for ourselves " Travis then walked out the house leaving Chan-OK who was staring at the fat ward of Cash.

When he got out the apartment Travis walked down a random road just to see if he could meet any other characters. When he walked around Travis saw a familiar looking shop not far from Chan-oks place. He looked at the shops title and Travis knew that this was the same shop in the story Staying With Ajumma. He couldn't but smile as he had found this shop which he kinda had no hope of finding. I mean unless he used the Mc GPS.

' So should I go there. I guess I should it would make things easier I guess ' he thought. Travis walked towards the shop. He pushed the door and the bells rang.

" Hello dear customer how may I serve you today?" Some random employee asked. Travis said he wanted a table for one since he had no date with anyone.

The employee guided him to the table which was by the window. He sat back comfortably and  checked the menu to see if there's anything good in it. Well he saw some noodles which were one of the five stuff he found familiar on the menu. Travis ordered that and sat back waiting for his order. While doing this Travis caught a glimpse of the beautiful Ajumma. She wore an apron but he could perfectly see her beautiful figure through it. She walked around the shop asking people if everything was fine with the food. When she reached Travis she saw that he hadn't gotten the food yet.

" Oh I'm sorry for the long wait you food will be done any second sir" She said.

" it's alright Honestly I don't really care much about waiting. So do you run this fine establishment?" Travis asked trying to get close to her. She smiled and nodded. When she got a better look at Travis she finally noticed that he was gorgeous. She blushed a little but quickly contained herself.

" I do own this place. It's a very special place to me and I'd to continue to run it till I'm older" She said while looking around feeling sentimental.

Travis nodded and saw that his food had been done." Well I'll be coming here often then. Good food and also a beautiful boss running the shop what can be better than that" He said as he slurped on the noodles.  She blushed and bowed her head slightly and walked away. Giving Travis a nice peek of that ass being held tightly by her jeans.

' She must have struggled to put those on' Travis thought as he continued to inhale the food.

A couple minutes later Travis was done. He could have finished earlier but he wanted to savour the taste for it was one of the greatest noodles his ever eaten.
He called the waiter over and payed. Ajumma came back to Travis and asked if the food was to his satisfaction. He told her yeah and they should be ready to receive several orders of noodles from him the next time he comes. Which made her giggle,  Travis then said goodbye and walked away leaving her to stare at his back.

He was a little happy he got to meet another Heroine. Now the world could move even further instead of it being paused. Travis had nothing to worry about but he knew the protagonist was a little foward and would try by all means to get his Ajumma. So he would need to constantly come here to make her more fond of him. With that she would just ignore him. The other benefit was that they lived together and Travis could fuck her while bro listened. This got Travis twitching in joy. He really had the urge to cuck someone right now. While he was walking back to his car Travis felt the weather changing as the clouds darkened turning the sky Grey. Today was the official day the plot of Revenge would start. When Travis said in three days he was just wildling. Travis hid under a shelter as the rain began to pour down. He could just walk in the rain since he could make it not getting him wet or just create an umbrella ot freaking snap the rain away but Travis felt that this was a great time to meet a character.

His instincts were screaming to him saying that this is where he would meet a character and guess what he was right. Travis watched as his favorite waifu ran across the street towards the same shelter he was under. Well she wasn't his most favorite waifu but in the series of Revenge she was a the best girl in his opinion. Jeong Yun-hui had the body but her attitude made her boring but this girl was kind and bad. The perfect waifu. And in now way Travis would say  personality made a waifu not the  best girl. Since he liked many waifus that had the worse ever personality but he still said they were the best.

She stood not so far from him as she held her body trying to warm herself up. Travis who was conveniently wearing a jacket took it off and gave it to her. She turned to Travis who was staring at her face.

She blushed while looking at his handsome face. " Thank you" She said and took the jacket and put it. Since Travis had a big build as was taller it barely fit her. Well it just made her even warmer. Good thing Travis was immune to cold weather or he'd be freezing right now.

By this girl was non other then Shin Je-Hwi. She was someone who helped the protagonist greatly during the series and was the most sane girl here in his opinion. I mean the one girl here is  money crazed the other is experiencing domestic violence and the other is into insest. Good thing Travis changed the first and last two since they were the two people who weren't the main character to have sex scenes with other men. Travis didn't care about that while he read the series but in this world he didn't want anything like that to happen.

Shin Je-Hwi had black hair that went down to her back. Her tiny waist really worked well with her our glass body. Sure she wasn't even close to Jeong compared to her body but she was and that what Travis liked about her.

Seeing as the rain wasn't gonna stop anytime soon Travis decided to go back to his car. Shin Je-Hwi was surprised seeing Travis just walked away. She ran to in and walked by his side as they went to his car. This wasn't like those stories where they somehow both end up in a love hotel. Travis always wondered how much those mfs hated rain to have to resort to that. I mean bro I get that y'all have an weak ass immune system but that mean y'all gotta hide in a room that was most likely used a minute before y'all entered. I'd rather get wet instead of entering such a stuffy ahh place personally.

She saw Travis walk towards the Bugatti and wondered if it was his. He unlocked the car and went in his seat as he sat there. Shin Je-Hwi was still stunned and stood outside watching Travis casually getting into his car. I mean how should he get in then. He opened the door for her and she hesitantly got in. When they entered she felt the Aircon in the car warming her body up. So she relaxed a little and sat in silence.

" What were you doing in the rain?" Travis asked as he turned some good music on but leveled the volume so she could hear him.

[ THIS isn't a cliffhanger I just passed the writing limit]