Fight back Ngga

Tatsumaki walked up to Travis and stood beside him cracking her knuckles. She knew that this dude was very weak compared to her but she still had her gaurd up so that she doesn't get surprised by a new form of his. While Travis on the other hand didn't even care.

As she took a fighting stance Travis also did the same. They were both aligned in synced with each other ready to beat this mf up. Of course Travis limited his power to match Tatsumaki so that he doesn't out shine her or beat this dude before she could get a single hit in.

As he watched them ready to strike he put his gaurd up looking at them carefully not even blinking , fearing that if he did they'd strike him in a literal blink of an eye. They both dashed at him create a gust a wind that blew as the  sand close to them away.  Travis went in for punch in the face.

Bang!
Sending him flying away, Tatsumaki flew in with blinding speeds and appeared over his head. She smirked and hit him on the head with a hammer kick.

Booom.

As he landed on the ground and bounced up Travis was already infront of him with a menacing punch that gave The Deep-sea King flashbacks of his childhood till his adult hood. Basically his life flashed before his eyes. But Travis wasn't planning on ending it here. Nah he wanted to drag this fight on, torturing this dude till his skin turns pale.

As the punch connected with his face , the side of his face shaped into his fist as Travis smirked. I'd like to point out that you should think of this in slow motion.

Bang.
Whoooo

Boooom!

Travis hit him hard created a trail of destruction that lead to his position. Crashing into a buildings and buildings till he got stopped by Tatsumaki who held him in there air and lowered him to the ground with force.

Booom.

He tried to get up but his body was being pressed into the ground by Tatsumaki. He looked up to them and grunted angrily.

Travis held her hand making her stop before she killed him." Come on let's have more fun with him first" he said while smiling menacingly.

She also smiled and removed her bind. The rain descended to the ground as his body began to get stronger and stronger. It was stopped by Fubuki when she was fighting his minions but since they were no more she didn't have to stop the rain any longer. Getting up from the ground as his movements cracked the floor. He towered over them, looking at them both with killing intent that covered the whole block.

" You've made fun of me long enough. Now it's my turn!!!"

He threw a punch to them that cut through the air , both Travis and Tatsumaki looked at the punch that was slowly approaching their face and didn't flinch. Travis held out his pinky finger and blocked the punch.

Voooom.

The water around them getting blown away but the force of the collision. Deep-sea King made even more of  a mockery of him. He continued to throw his fists at him with all angles but Travis stopped them all with his pinky without flinching.

This drained The Deep-sea Kings energy and will to fight. Slouching to the floor in defeat as he stared at the sky that began to clear up. He smiled,  but his smile was of defeat. Travis stared blankly and created a sword in his hand. Cutting the kings head of letting his blood rain out like a sprinkler yet non got on them.

" That why I'm never gonna be a King" He said then the next second was hit with cringeness.

He and Tatsumaki flew towards the shelter and got Fubuki. They honestly were kinda pissed that their beach day was ruined but they still had the sex to chear them up. Reaching the hotel top floor Travis laid on the bed as they crawled over to him in a sexy way. They both grabbed his meaty cock and stroked it while staring into his eyes seductively.

Fubuki went in first sucking his cock passionately drooling all over it getting it sloppy. While Tatsumaki sucked on his balls, slurping them hard with commitment.
After sucking his ball she got on top of him and began riding his cock.

Mmmmm!!! DAMN!! This is soooo good!! Ahhhhh..." She moaned as she forces her body down, taking Travis's cock as deep as possible in her baby room.

Whilst laid on his side kissing his lips passionately. Tatsumakis pussy wrapped around Travis's cock giving him immense pleasure. She moved up, down, back and forth.

Her tiny whole Taking every single inch of his cock inside her.

" Mmmh~ right there, Travis", she said softly as his cock caressed her Gspot making her climax and twitch.

She continued to slam her ass hard , up down his cock making it clap harmoniously.

Pah* *Pah* *Pah* *Pah*

"AAHHH!!! SO GOOOD" She  felt more and more pleasure every time she sat on his cock, his cock  reached deep into her pussy.  Lifting  her body more and more to hit her ass against his waist harder.

Her eyes rolling back as she had yet another orgasm, bitting her lower lip as she smiled erotically. Travis broke the kiss with Fubuki and got up and pushed Tatsumaki down gently Whilst his cock still inside of her. He began pounding her pussy hard.

" Ahh .❤️.. ahh~ ahhuhhh❤️. Yeahhh!!" She moaned loudly.

Fubuki got up and crouched down on her fours beside Tatsumaki and arched her back laying her face on the sheets,  pushing her ass our and wiggled it around to attract his attention.

Travis looked to side and saw the juicey booty wiggling around as it clapped. His quickly pulled out of Tatsumaki who was about to climax and thrusted deep inside Fubuki.

" Ahh❤️❤️ yesss!!" She moaned seductively.

Tatsumaki frowned as her sister took advantage of her bigger assets to seduce Travis. Travis grabbing on Fubukis waist as he drove his cock back and forth in her pussy with power.

*BAM*BAM*BAM*

The sound of his Body colliding with her juicey as echoed in the room. The bed shook widly from his movements.  Fubuki screaming in the sheets,  drooling all over them as she clenched them hard. Her eyes turned into green hearts from the pleasure.

His cock raging in and out her pussy as it bulged inside her. Turning to Tatsumaki who was mesmerized by how hard he was fucking Fubuki , Travis pulled her and placed her on top of Fubuki laying on her back. He removed his cock out Fubukis pussy , squirting on the sheets from pleasure. Shoving it deep In her pussy and continued pounding her.

This went on for the whole night. Changing positions around the bed till the girls passed out. Travis who was very proud of his work had to take a picture.

' Pretty cool'he said admiring his work.