My Plan is flawless

The next day Travis got up from bed and took a shower. Showers were he third favorite thing in his life. Firstly was his women and secondly was food. After getting ready for the day he sat down on his couch and waited for Chan-ok to pull up. If he hadn't interfered the story would have now started. The story for Revenge was a pretty unique one in the hentai manhwa genre. Honestly non of the stories are cliches. Since it's a sex story writers can use their creativeness to make a genuinely great story with good characters. So with Revenge it's basically the Author being creative. The story starts with Chan-ok needing money to give to his son. But he doesn't have that kind of money so he goes to borrow it from his sister in law who married his brother.

She's hot red haired girl with both ass and tits. Well every girl in this world is well endowed. She also has a cold and arrogant personality which made her Travis like her a bit. But his favorite waifu will forever be Shin Je-Hwi. We'll talk about her later.

So after asking for the money she basically lectures him about them being in the same situation and all that kind of stuff. She offered to give him the money if he gave her the D which he refuses and dips. But later that day he sees his Ex wife on a date with his brother which basically angers in and runs back to the sister in law and fuckes her silly. Of course that is the first 3 chapters so if you want to know more go and read it for yourself.

Travis had already stopped a couple things from happening using his powers. Like for example the mcs ex wife being a thot was stopped, the antagonists daughter being thot was stopped as well. With this Travis had a clear mind knowing that he won't bang a thot. While he was having his inner monolog he heard the sound of the door bell. Travis opened the gate knowing that it was Chan-ok. He got inside the house and bowed his head  when he saw Travis.

" Mr Wyatt Goodmorning " He said. Travis nodded and pointed at the chair opposite of him. Chan-ok sat there quietly.

" Okay now that you're here we shall comence our plans. Firstly from now on You'll be my subordinate. When I need help you shall assist me no matter the time and place. Let's start then." He said. Travis got up and turned the TV on.

" You might have thought that Chan-Yeol was the biggest person in his company. His actually the smallest. There's an even bigger person in charge of that company. But firstly we need to gain the second biggest which is Jong- Hoon. Also known as the congressman" a picture of him appeared on the screen.

" If I get this guy on my side we'll basically be the boss of Chan-Yeol already but this won't be an easy assignment. Unless....." " We get him to trust us"

" Good. But how? Is the question. Well firstly what do people normally say when you save their life?"

" Umm I owe you my life " He answered.

" Exactly. Now how do we get this guy to owe us his life you ask, of course by putting it in danger. How? Well leave that to me. All you have to do is save the man then he's ours." Travis said.

Chan-ok nodded. " Good now I've already gotten the location of this guy. We only need to implement the strike. In four days from now he'll be going to a well-known restaurant in the city and that's where we'll strike. At 8 O'clock sharp me and the boys we'll get in the restaurant and hold  everyone hostage. When this happens you are already inside the restaurant with the excuse of you waiting for your date."

" But before that at 7: 58 you'll go to the bathroom. At 8 we strike pull the congressman to the back where you knock the boys out and save Him. With this you'll leave through the back and drive off. Of course this will only look suspicious so we'll chase you down. You only have to drive fast and make sure not to crash. When we reach the first Traffic light a huge truck will block us and you'll escape sealing the deal. "

" Pretty easy right. Yeah i know. Would you believe me if I told you I just came up with this plan. Well I did , now leave. Get ready. Say Goodbye to your family and friends before you go or you might just die on that day" He said coldly.

Chan-ok got up and bowed slightly and left. Travis turned his TV off and sat back down." Well I guess I gotta go on that date with Chu QingYin. After that I might take Na-yeon out."

Travis got changed into some new drip and called Chu QingYin. She answered with her usual cold voice.

" Travis is that you?" She asked.

" Yeah it's me. So how about we go on that  date you owe me?"

" Okay let's go out today but only if its private. "

" Sure. How about you swing by my place. A since we basically live in the same neighborhood. " He said and sent her his address.

" Fine, I'll come" She then hung up.

Travis quickly got the romantic dinner things ready. Well he honestly wasn't gonna make a move right now. You remember when I said Travis was gonna use blackmailing well yeah that's what is gonna happen. He already has the blackmail in check just gotta catch her in the act. A couple minutes later he heard the door bell ring. The gates opened and she drove inside. Riding a silver Mercedes amg. She knocked on the door which was opened by Travis who wore a white shirt that wasn't buttoned revealing his well toned body. She blushed and was ready to walk away but Travis pulled her in and closed the door.

" Welcome to my humble abode. Make yourself at home. " He said leading her to the dining room. Travis had already gotten some food from Tatsumaki a minute before she arrived. Well technically he stole it while she was busy doing manicures with Fubuki.

He pulled her chair for and she sat down. Travis walked over to the opposite side of the table. By the way it wasn't a grand dinning table like the ones the kings have. It was a nice comfy one that kept them in a close distance.

" So tell me more about yourself Mrs Chu" Travis said while munching on the food. She started rattling about her ambitions and stuff. Travis honestly heard nothing since he was preoccupied with eating the nice food. Well she didn't really notice that he wasn't listening.

When he finished the 10 plates that were filled to the brim he began to talk to her. She was still captivated by his handsome face but was now a little used to it.

" So tell me about your husband. The lucky guy who got to have such a beautiful woman" Travis said.

She blushed from the compliment. ' He thinks I'm beautiful '

" I don't feel comfortable speaking about My lover with another man" She said coldly. Which made Travis laugh inside. ' for real '

' Well the plot is about to start so let's watch it unfold.' He thought.

Ding!

Chu QingYin received a text.[ Miss Chu a woman is here claiming that our company products have given her face acne.] She was shocked by this and quickly stood up.

" Mr Wyatt I have to leave , Excuse me." She said and ran out. Travis watched as he booty jiggled. ' Man these Chinese chick's be thick em days '