Good Food

Travis knocked on Tatsumakis door. Since she wanted him to visit her, he wasn't gonna say no. I mean she is just making his work a little easier. He just gotta use his rizz and make her his girl. You might be wondering is he a pedo for tryna get with her. Well no and there's nothing else I can say.

She opened the door and smiled. " Travis! , you sure came early. Come in" She said and let him inside.

' I will come inside' he thought while grinning internally.

He didn't really see anyone else here. Well he did expect this. She lead him to the living room and told him to sit on the couch. She then left to get him a beverage. Travis took a quick look at that portable ass of hers. He really wanted some of that.

She came back a minute later with the drinks and placed them on the table.

" So Travis tell me about yourself. " She said as she sat opposite of him.

" Well I recently became a hero. I don't really have anything else interesting to say about myself. But I'd like to here more about you"

She frowned a little. " that's all you have to say. Well that's not a problem, so where can I start....."
She started talking about her hero stuff and missions she had been to.

She spoke about her little sister being more well endowed than she was which always pissed her off. Travis said he didn't mind her figure if she was wondering. Well that was the most predator thing to say. She blushed and started being Tsun Tsun on him. Throwing pillows to his face which he dodged easily.

" So when is everyone else gonna come?" He questioned.

This made her freeze a little as she turned to him." Uhhh idk. Maybe they canceled I'm not sure" She said while stuttering.

" Well it's not a problem,  I do enjoy our quality time together. " He said with a little happiness in his voice.

Her whole face turned red as steam came out her ears." Well you're the only person who feels that way. " she said.

Travis laughed out loud" for real. Why do I feel like you're also happy that we're all alone together " He said in a teasing tone.

She quickly stood up and went to the kitchen while shouting." Well you must have crazy thoughts than!!"

Travis sat there and laughed, when she turned the corner his he stopped laughing. ' well she's pretty easy to tease, might become a hobby of mine.' He thought.

She poked her head from the kitchen and asked." Hey did you bring the snacks?"

Travis took them out his jacket and put them on the table. She used her powers and brought them to her. Travis sat back on the couch and placed his legs on the desk infront on him. He took the remote that was in between the cushions and turned the TV on.

" Breaking news. Today in city Z. The newest hero Travis has once again saved many lives of the people of the city. He faught an extraterrestrial being that came to this planet planning on conquering it. He did this while listening to music on his headphones showing off his tremendous amount and speed. "

Travis smirked as they showed him fighting the Detrax. He then began thinking. ' Who tf recorded the fight..... yeah I don't really care'

Tatsumaki came back with a bowl filled with snacks. " Oh they're talking about you" She said and sat close to him.

" Yeah, I don't really like the fame it just makes things much more complicated " He said while taking some snacks.

" What do you mean?"

" Well first of all, I can't leave the house without having someone wanting an autograph or picture with me. And I need to buy food at the mall so how am I gonna get in such a crowded place without being swatted by people. "

" Yeah there's nothing more, it's just that" He said.

She nodded and replied. " Yeah I guess that'd be a problem for you. But have to thought of buying groceries online?"

Travis turned towards her" no not really. But hey if you buy some groceries how about you also buy some for me" He said.

" Well it won't be any different from the norm so sure I don't mind"

Time passed and they started watching a movie. Travis knew the movie but acted as if he didn't since he wanted her not to feel left out. While watching she unconsciously got close to him, till the point where she was straight up snuggled close to him. She had an embarrassed smile on her which made him laugh.

The movie ended and Travis decided to leave. He told her goodnight and went back to his apartment where he didn't do anything but fall asleep the second he jumped on the bed.

The next morning at 6 am Travis woke up to the sound of birds chirping. He got up from bed and went into the bathroom and did his thing.

' Today is the day Nui arrives. She's cute but honestly keeping her would be a hassle ' he thought as walked out the bathroom.

He then heard knocking on his door. He looked through it to see Tatsumaki standing there while a couple pots floated around her. Travis opened the door and she  hurriedly got inside. He watched as she placed the pots on his table and fly to the kitchen and got some utensils.

" Travis come let's eat together. I made all of this by myself. I hope you like it" She said sweetly.

She then started realizing that Travis was standing half  naked right there. She covered her eyes with her hands and quickly turned around. Travis sat on the down and waited for her to calm her down.

" So we're not gonna eat together?" He asked while shoving some food in his mouth.

She turned back and slowly sat down whist covering her eyes." So How does taste?"

Travis sat there like a judge on chop." Oh mah God it's out of this world. " He said

She smiled brightly." Thank you Travis. "

" But not a world I would live in."

She frowned." Oh really" She said sadly.

" Because this dish is made for a higher life force that has transcended the domain of the gods"

She smiled again." So You like it?"

Travis nodded and started munching on the food. She sat there as she watched him gobble down all her food.' I should start cooking more for him'

Travis finished the whole pot and wiped his face. " You got anymore?"