If Good Looks Could Kill

A couple hours later Tatsumaki woke up and walked out Travis's room. Well not before she could get a nice long sniff of his pillows that had his Godly scent. She found him sleeping on the couch while having some food laid on his chest. She giggled and smiled wholesomely at his childish nature. She took the food and placed it in the fridge which was filled with Cake and pies.

'Does he only eat sugary food?!!' She thought loudly.

She looked back and checked his perfect physic that had no single fat on it.'Wow how does he stay in shape '

She told herself to ask him when he wakes up and decided to leave so not to disturb his sleep. But she went out she floated towards him and planted a kiss on his cheeks and quickly flew out to her room and closed her door shut. Travis's eyes opened and he got up.

' Hmmmmm I'm kinda Hungry again ' he thought as he scratched his stomach. He got up and went to the fridge to get some more food.

--------

After Two days . Travis got up from his bed and slowly walked to the bathroom and took a shower. Yesterday he was up all night watching movies and stuff. He went back to his room and saw a dent under his  bedsheets. He walked towards it and removed the sheet , only to see Tatsumaki sleeping naked .

' Ohh Yeah that happened, you're probably wondering what had happened for this situation to occur. Well it's all began yesterday'

------
Flash back.

Travis got up from bed since he heard a knock on his door. He knew it was Tatsumaki so he took his time walking there. As he opened the door she swiftly flew passed him and went to the kitchen.

" From Today, you're are gonna stop eating Sweet things!!! SO ...." she used her powers to take all the stuff in his fridge and crumbled it all into a blob and threw it into a bin.

" I'm gonna be cooking for you everyday from now on. And if you're thinking off complaining. I want you to know that you have no say in this" She said as she folded her hands while floating infront of him.

Her eyes glowed green as she stared into his." Ohh okay. So how about you start your cooking since I'm really hungry right now" He said yawning.

She smiled brightly" Okay I'll get to it" She flashed to the kitchen and  began preparing some food for them.

Travis strutted to the dining room and sat there waiting for the food. He turned to the audience' Yeah I know big flex, I get to have The legendary Tatsumaki to cook for me. Well you too can achieve such greatness by Donating to...'

Tatsumaki appeared infront of the table as she placed all the food she had cooked. Travis inhaled the glorious aroma of the food and smiled , his eyes glowed in hunger as he was ready to feast. But Tatsumaki had other plans.

She sat next to him and took a spoon and began feeding him. Travis didn't really mind being treated with love and care. I mean thats the whole reason on creating a harem. To have many women treat him with love and care. I know right , pretty cringe.

While feeding him she was eating, she used her psychic powers to control a spoon and fed herself. Reason why she wanted to spoon feed him was because he had the tendency of finishing up the food without leaving some for her. Plus she really enjoyed catering him. Soon after they finished eating Travis went and got a shower.

' Man , I've been backed up lately. Might have to speed up the process.'He thought as he looked at his 13 inch Erect cock.

' Don't worry man , we finna get pussy any time soon' he reassured his Dragon.

While Travis was bathing Tatsumaki got curious as to how he looked naked. She had seen him half naked but now she wanted to see the whole thing. She did hesitate a little but soon after she floated over to the purposely opened door. She peeked inside and saw Travis standing there naked as the water rained down on him. His spikey hair didn't even loosen up from the water it stayed spikey and tangled like a true saiyan. She blushed while staring at his ass but he focus was all on his broad back that was filled with scars. She told herself that she would ask him when the mood is alright. Travis knew that she was checking him out. He purposely left the door opened as to entice her curiosity.

He turned back while closing his eyes so that she doesn't get alarmed. She backed up a little thinking that she was caught but saw his eyes closed so she calmed down. She look down to the Raging Dragon thats stared at her in fury. She stared at it lustfully thinking about how it would feel to have it ravage her insides.

'WHAT AM I THINKING!!' She quickly flew back to the couch and sat there as she fixed her thoughts. Travis smiled as he opened his eyes.

'You spooked her , long Shlong. ' He thought. He had given his cock a name but don't expect him to say it ever again.

Travis dried himself and got out while having a towel around his waist like a bitch. Seeing Tatsumaki sitting on the couch while facing the other direction he went to his room and got dressed.

" So what do you want to do today?" She asked.

" I'm thinking of patrolling the city today. I feel that there's something big about to happen for some reason " He said as he wore tied his sash around his waist.

"Then I'll come with you. I don't have anything to do anyway" She said.

" Aren't you here on Vacation?" He asked as he put his headphones around his neck.

" Technically yes but I'm willing to change that if I get to spend sometime with you " She said cutely.

Travis smiled and patted her head." Cool so go get changed then" 

-------

A couple minutes later she came out with her classic green dress or whatever you call it. Travis took a second to admire her ass that had no underwear under. She didn't really care that he was checking her out in fact she pumped her chest out in pride. Dudes often think she's a kid so seeing Travis interested in her body she felt happy. They both flashed to the sky and flew to a random direction. He flew towards City B where the big dude would be. They landed on a random street that was filled with people going to or from work.

" So what are we doing here?" She asked.

" Yeah I don't know,  I just feel that something is gonna happen here for some reason. " He said as they walked down the road.

He saw a stall that sold some ice cream and got some for them. Since they were gonna be here for a while it couldn't hurt to spend sometime together.

Tatsumaki was really happy inside. ' Are we on a date?'She wondered.

Travis however was thinking about something dump' Handburger'