Meeting them all

Travis took his Bluetooth headphones out and put them on. Reason was that he was bored and felt like getting a nice wave of  music in his ears. Travis looked around just to see if he could have any luck. He reached their house and Travis stood across the street and glanced at the house that accurately looked like the one in the drawing. He didn't see anyone from here so Travis could only walk passed the house.

' Guess my luck is gone' he thought as he walked back to his street.

But his day wouldn't end in such a lame way. Chae Yon was backing out of the driveway. She glanced at the rear view mirror and saw Travis standing behind her car. He moved from the road letting her back up. She didn't drive but got out of her car and walked to Travis.

" Hello" She said sweetly. Travis nodded indicating that she could continue. " Okay well I have a son you see. I would like for you to meet him and maybe be friends with him.

" isn't your kid to young to be friends with me " He said. She blushed at the compliment.

" Oh he's not my kid,  he's actually my stepson. He's about your age maybe even older but that doesn't matter. I just want to see him with other people his age instead of him being cooped  up in his room the whole day.

Travis nodded." Okay that cool. So when am I gonna meet this guy?"  He asked.

She smiled brightly and said." Why don't y'all meet each other now. I'll leave you guys alone while I go grab some groceries"

" Cool. Let's go" he said, she nodded and pulled him inside the house and lead him to Seok-ohs room.

" Seok-oh! Can I enter?" She asked. " Yeah!" He answered.

Opening the door Seok-oh was greeted by the sight of his Stepmom pulling a dude his age inside his room. He looked at them with a confused look and wondered what was happening.

" Seok-oh this is your new friend. I hope y'all get along. Wait what's your name?" " Travis"

" Ah yes Travis will from now on be your friend. So you to get to know each other while I got get some groceries " She then walked out leaving them staring at each other awkwardly.

Well Seok-oh felt awkward whereas Travis did care." So what game do you want to play?" Seok-oh asked.

" If you got some Fifa then that'd  be cool " Travis said pulling a chair and sitting on it.

" I hope you're ready to get your ass beat them" Seok-oh said with confidence.

Travis smirked and said." Bring it on"

This was a great example of how fast dude can become close friends. They both played a couple matched before getting bored. After that they played some 2k and Travis continued to win. Well he did occasionally lose just to keep his pride alive but after that he would completely fuck him up with scores that weren't realistic. Well Travis had a fast mind and a fast moving body, it's like playing with a the extreme computer Bot as a beginner. But Travis wasn't extreme he was impossible. 

Chae Yon came back and found them engrossed in the game. Well like any other girl she really enjoyed staring at Travis's face but she kept her stares low so that she wouldn't be noticed. Well since Travis is Travis he did notice.  She came to the room with some snacks and soda.

" What are y'all playing?" She asked and glanced at the screen.

" Justice league. " Seok-oh answered. He was currently playing using Batman while Travis faught using Superman.

" Nice, okay so my friends are going to visiting today so if you need me I'll be on the balcony " She then walked shaking her ass as she walked. Travis peeked a little watching as the Bunda moved beautifully.

' I swear this women are tempting me on purpose ' Travis thought.

An hour later Travis got bored of playing games. He put the joystick down and got up." Where the bathroom?" He asked.

" Down the hall last door on your right" He said while looking at the screen with a focused expression.

Travis walked out and went to the end of the hall. As he was about to walk passed and opened door a girl with Grey hair walked out. Travis casually moved out the way since he knew someone was coming his way. This lady was Yumi. She was one of Chae Yons friends,  just like her she was married to an old man who already had a son. So they could both atleast relate to this kind of thing. Yumi is a cheerful person with a kind attitude. She had an excessively high sex drive , which made her husband tremble in fear everytime she entered the room at night. With this her husband grew a phobia of her and would always pass out when he saw her.

She honestly didn't care about him and just continued to be herself without him in her life. Like any other middle aged woman she had alot of lust that needed to get satisfied. With her having value in her body she didn't want to go out and look for man to satisfy her. She honestly was a person who really believed in love. When she married her husband she was genuinely in love with him but as he grew into a pussy she lost all that affection just like that.

Yumi was staring at Travis who had just walked passed her and entered the toilet. She was surprised at first at how he had just popped out of nowhere.

' Is she Chae Yons stepson. If he is then she lucky to have suck a hunk as her stepson 'she thought while bitting her lower lip.

Travis took a nice piss , after that he washed his hands and walked out. Yumi was still standing where he had left her. She approached Travis and took his hand into her feeling his freshly washed hands.

" You must be Chae Yons Stepson right. Well I'm Yumi, you can call me Noona if you want " She said in a teasing tone. She had Ara Ara vibes surrounding her. Well Travis didn't really mind such a woman in his life,  because the day she gets the D she completely turn to submission.

" Oh nah I'm not her stepson. Travis,  her sons friend. " He said blankly.

She blushed and covered her mouth and laughed." Oh sorry for making such a mistake. Well Travis you still can call me Noona if you want " She said teasingly.

"  Nah maybe later. " He said and walked off. Yumi watched as Travis casually ended the conversation. She chuckled and bit her lower lip. 'He's very cute' she thought.

Travis entered the room and found Na-yeon playing 2k with Seok-oh. Turning her eyes to the door she saw Travis enter. She dropped the joystick and ran to Travis with a smile on her face.

" Travis!" She screamed and jumped into a hug. Travis held her waist and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

" What are you doing here?" She asked whilst staring into his eyes.

" Oh I just made a friend, so I'm chilling with him" he answered.

Seok-oh watched as they held each other like lovers and felt jealous. 'Wish I was holding her like that' he thought.

Travis placed her down but still held her waist." Oh great I guess we'll see each other much often now" She said happily. Travis nodded and let her go. He sat on the chair and took the joystick. Na-yeon sat on the bed and watched as they played. 

Soon Chae Yon came and called them down  for dinner. ' I guess I'm meeting everyone today 'Travis thought as he walked down the stairs.