You Owe me one

The next day Travis woke up to the call of our dear Chan-ok. " Yo Chan-ok. What's up"

" Yes. Well I've thought about your plan on getting Revenge. And I'm in" He said without hesitation.

" Ohh for real. Well that's Great. Meet me at the dinner down your street  at 12:00 pm sharp. Peace" He then hung up.

Travis got up from bed and did a couple exercises. After that he went into the shower and ran a nice cold one.

' This is calming. Well The Mc straight up came to me which makes things easier. This whole plot is filled with ntr so I gotta stop any sex scenes from occurring in this world. And what better way to do that then making every dude here impotent.' Travis snapped his fingers.

'Okay now that's done. Now I have to get prepared for today's meeting with Chu QingYin which is like an hour away.' He slowly walked to the kitchen and made some grub. After that Travis hot dressed nicely for the meeting.

When he finished he blitzed to the company doors and walked in. Nobody really saw him, well even if they did not many would be surprised since there's cultivators in this world. The receptionist came and guided Travis to the meeting room where he found Chu QingYin sitting alone while writing something.

Travis would use this a chance of course.
" Hey Miss Chu it's nice to see you again " He said.

She looked towards Travis's and blushed. Yet she still had her cold face" Yes Mr Wyatt I'm glad you came. You arrived much earlier then expected." She said.

" I felt like making a good impression for you since I'm new here. " He said.

'He wanted to impress me'she thought. Her heart skipped a beat as she quickly removed her eyes from him.

" Well that's good. Now we just have to wait for the other board members to arrive." She said.

Travis walked up to her and sat on the seat right next to hers. " What are you currently busy with?" He asked while peaking at her notes.

"Nothing really just finishing up some left over paperwork. " She said coldly. When she turned to Travis and seeing his beautiful eyes staring down at her work she felt her whole body tremble.

' What is this feeling' She thought as she held her chest.

"You are alright there mis Chu?" He asked.

She quickly turned away from him and stood up." I'm fine. Just a bit parched, excuse me" she then walked out the room.

Travis smirked.' Well that was easy'he thought.

Chu QingYin was in the bathroom looking at herself in the mirror. The blush on her face didn't seem to be fading anytime soon.' Why does it happen when he's around me?'She wondered.  ' He smelled really good thought' she thought. But her face turned even redder. 'I'm so lewd !!'

After a minute she came back and sat where she was sitting. Turning to Travis who was now busy with his phone she calmed down a bit. She looked at the time.' Okay the meeting is starting in 15 minutes the only thing I have to do is stay quiet.'

She was about to take her pen but accidentally spilled her coffee all over Travis's lap. Travis didn't flinch he just looked at her blankly.

" I'm terribly sorry Mr Wyatt. Let me help you with that" She said taking some napkins and wiped his pants. While she was on her knees some people started entering the room. Travis smirked as he saw Chu QingYin freeze under the table.

' I wonder how she's gonna escape from this one'

" Goodmorning sir, You must be Mr Wyatt. I'm NON existent character 1." He said and bowed down.

Since Travis had the largest amount of shares he was practically above everyone except Chu QingYin but in the situation she's in right now  he might as well be superior than her.

" Yess. It's nice to meet you all. Now please have a seat." He said. Even though Travis didn't even release any aura the npcs felt his God voice command them. Even Chu QingYin felt as if she had to take a seat but it didn't affect her that much.

" So Miss Chu is currently out right now and she said to be back in a minute or two. " He announced. The npcs nodded and spoke amongst their friends in an orderly manner.

Travis looked down to Chu QingYin who was also staring at him. " You owe me one" He whispered to her.

She nodded , she tried to sit in a comfortable position but she accidentally touched Travis's cock. She quickly moved her hands away from his lap and sat back. Looking at her hand.' It felt so huge.' She thought.

Travis smirked whilst looking at his phone. A minute passed and Travis knew that the npcs were suspicious a bit.

" Oh its seems Miss Chu can't come back right now. The meeting is dismissed till further notice."

When they all got out Chu QingYin alos popped out from the table. She bowed to Travis. " Thank you Mr Wyatt. " She said gratefully.

" Don't worry about it. How about we go and get something to eat since you do owe me one"  He said.

She blushed and nodded. Travis smirked and patted her head." See you tomorrow" He then walked out the room leaving Chu QingYin with a beat red face.

' He's such a gentleman. I wish Qin Li was more like him ' She thought.

Travis checked the time and it was a couple minutes before he was gonna meet with Chan-ok. He quickly changed his clothes and wore his casual ones. He blitzed to the location. Standing outside the dinner Travis saw that Chan-ok was already inside.

' Bro really wants revenge huh' he thought and smirked. 

Walking in Travis sat opposite of him." Well it's nice to see you again. Chan-ok. Now let's get into business. " He said.

" Yes let's." He said.

" Okay first of all if we want to get revenge on him we should become even higher in status then he is. With that influence we can take his business down then him next." Travis said.

" How do we do that" He asked.

" Good question. Firstly I'm already high status but your aren't. How about you work for me and as time goes on I'll slowly raise you into a high status person till you're on his level. With that power you can actively boot him out of his seat. But this will need time and men power. Luckily I already have that. You just have to work hard Chan-ok. The way has been made for you. You just have to walk since I've already ran"

Chan-ok bowed his head down." Thank you Mr Wyatt. I'm eternally indebted to you." He said.

" Now now. Don't be making debts  without anything to  pay them. I also have a reason for this all. So it's a 50/50. Now let's start. Tomorrow you come to my place at this address.  Wear a nice suit since we'll be going to big places." He said and stood up.

" Okay Mr Wyatt. Thank you "

Travis walked out the dinner with a smirk on his face.' That was easy'