W Day

After talking for a while Travis left. He just wanted to confirm their relationship. And of course make a creepy man cry in pain. He knew that Cha Chan-Yeol was looking through the camera and saw everything that happened. But he couldn't do anything due to the fear that enveloped his body when he thought of Travis.  He got back in the car and backed up out of the drive and sped off. He slowed down when he got close to his house as the gate opened for him and he got in.

Travis parked the car and got out. He went inside the house and took his shoes off. Sitting on the couch as he watched some TV Travis felt relaxed. Since there were no possible Ntr scenes anymore. Well he still had to be cautious but not that much. He texted Chu QingYin and asked her to send him nudes. Of course she refused but soon sent when he gave her a nice threat. Seeing her beautiful pale body and screen Travis couldn't wait to see it live infront of him.

' I'll make her submit in a couple days I'm sure. Well no need to rush the process.' He thought. He turned on some music and began to think again.

'Well I still haven't met any Secret Class characters or I Randomly Get a Career Every Week characters. There's 2 more  hentai manhwa that don't have Ntr in which I haven't seen yet. I should really start going around town' he thought.

This world had two other hentai manhwa then Manhua. It has Boarding Diary and Staying with ajumma. Well these stories had reached beautiful woman and Travis was gonna cuck both the mcs. Well with Boarding Diary Travis was gonna cuck two people which was the Mc and his friend. He isn't gonna take his girl but he will make her break up with him. Reason why Travis didn't want her was because she a really minor character in the story and had nothing important to do there. So Travis didn't care about her.

' Well with that I have alot of work to do. I'm gonna go slow with these other world since I wanna have fun instead of just Pokémon collecting the girls every day.  That not only makes my life boring but also makes the story pretty much a one-shot story. '

After getting his mind straight Travis got up and went to see his new best friend. Seok-oh. Of course Travis just wanted to get closer to Chae Yon but he couldn't say that at the moment. He dinged the door bell which was answered a couple seconds later by the maid who helped around the. Well technically speak Chae Yon doesn't even have to do any house work but she prefers to do stuff that could closen her relationship with her stepson. Like cooking for or occasionally cleaning his room. Well Seok-oh actually appreciated all the things she did for even but he was too tsundere to admit it.

The maid opened the gate and Travis went inside. Chae Yon greeted him at the door and pulled him inside towards the living room where she was busy watching some Yoga on TV. The TV was paused showing a girl in a very weird position.

" Oh Kay Travis I'd like for you to help me get into this position. Since I haven't done this in a while my body got a little tensed up. " She said and laid down on the mat.

Travis pulled his sleeves back and got ready to fondle on her huge booty. As he started moving her into the position Travis was already feeling on her booty. She didn't mind since she knew this position would need him to do this. She had actually planned for this to happen. When the maid told her that Travis was here she hastily changed in alluring Yoga clothes and got the equipment and tried to make this all a coincidence. Well if Travis was dumb he would have believed it.

As his hands fondled her ass , she felt the same aura from yesterday enveloping her body and turning it hot. Her face had a faint blush on it , finding herself yet again aroused by Travis. Well with this, she thought that she was closer to making Travis hers. Seok-oh was upstairs watching some porn while casually shanking his meat. For a guy his age it wasn't much surprising that he alot of urges. So everytime bro gets even a little horny he beats his meat. Ever since his Stepmom met Travis he felt that maybe they've gotten a little distant with each other. But honestly he couldn't say anything since he normally turns tsundere when she's around him. He could only wait and see if she would return back to normal.

Well that was never gonna happen since Travis was gonna take her heart and completely devour her body. Right now Travis was getting a nice view of her breasts as he pulled her arms foward. He could see a wet spot on her stockings , showing how aroused she felt at the moment.  Well Travis wasn't planning on satisfying her at any moment right now but he would  later.

He soon released her arms making her jerk back,  her boobs shook wildly as she kept moving around. Travis was staring at them without any hiding,  she saw this and felt even more pleasure from his stare. Chae Yon got up and fixed her shirt that revealed a glimpse of her breasts. She had a blush on her face while she stared at Travis with a cheerful smile.

" Thanks Travis, you were really great help. Maybe you could become my permanent assistant if you want to" She said the last part in seductive tone.

Travis was chilling on the couch and staring at her beautiful face without emotion on his face." Sure I came be your assistant. But how can I work without any payment?" He asked.

She smiled and nodded. " of course I'll pay you. Anything you want just sat it" She said. Travis got up and approached her. He held her waist and pulled her close." So may I have you?" He asked staring Into her brown eyes.

Her hearts started to beat faster as her body heated even more. She could feel her juices seeping out her pussy , staring back at Travis with lust filled eyes she bit her lip seductively and said. " Well sure you can. If you think you can handle me then sure "

Travis nodded and lowered his hand to her ass and grabbed it." Cool then. From now on I'll be showing you if I can handle it or now" He said , Travis then released his hand and gave her space or else she would pass out.

He didn't really understand how these cougars were so easy to tease and basically tame. Normally they take a lot of time compared to young women. Well he didn't mind since it made his life easier. Right now he was only short with the other three and he could move on to the others. Of he was gonna make Na-yeon his first then Chae Yon second after that he was just gonna go with the one he meets first.

Travis left her to calm down while he went upstairs and chilled with Seok-oh who was done fapping. Of course he did not dap him up when they greeted each other, maybe if he washes his hands he might reconsider. They played games for the rest of the day , Chae Yon would often come and give them snacks which made Seok-oh happy thinking she was normal again. But what he didn't know was that Travis was busy groping her ass behind them.

Somehow she started feeling aroused at what they were doing. She loved how would touch her right infront of her stepson without any care,  her body was filled with pleasure that she had never felt. Well Travis would show her even great pleasure later on but right now he's gonna enjoy her ass and tities.

The sun went down and Travis had to leave. Well he didn't have too it mostly him wanting to go home since it was boring. He entered the house and went straight to the shower and calmed his body down. After that Travis ordered some food since he was hella hungry. Bro hadn't eaten in a while so he ordered alot of that good food. 5 minutes later it came, the food service was great well maybe it was due to him living in a villa and also a great neighborhood.  Well he was gonna enjoy such perks.

After inhaling all the food Travis was full , not entirely but he felt satisfied. Doing a couple exercises and taking yet another shower. He went to bed and slowly began to doze off.

With Tatsumaki and Fubuki.
Since only a couple minutes had passed since Travis gave them the D, both of them were still asleep on the bed with his cum seeping out their pussies. Well good thing he got birth control otherwise they would have been knocked up long ago.